InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Even my first attempt wasn't rock-like!
full

Banter! :high-five:

The first bread, the later bread, the Chiquita Banana, the Jack Herer, the Candida, the TCK, or the beetle? :)
The rock, Shed, the rock!
:theband:

Enjoy your evening!

Tuesday update, the one with the S-1 Candida seeds!

Since I dropped them in the afternoon on Sunday and didn't get back to them until I got home from work Monday, it was closer to 30 hours of soaking (sorry Amy :( ) and because of that, I ended up with this:

That's two with tails, one unsplit, and one floater (where the whole seed splits open). I'm thinking that one might have gotten an actual crack when I dented it, but it probably would have been okay if I had been home to check it earlier. I've had floaters before and they didn't sprout, but hope springs eternal here, so I planted all four:

It's in the Shoebox of Light® at ~80ºF and we'll see how it goes!

Quotes:
LOL thanks BigD!
Rocks. Stoners. It's no wonder this post can be hard to follow!
You're doing just fine GDB, just fine! :)

So if the dented ones all sprouted, that says very good things about the rest of the seeds...
Cool that your hard work is paying off :welldone:

"InTheShed, Candida King"- nice ring to that,eh?

I went to replant it in ProMix, but the words of @Heavenly Hybrid rang in my head. So instead I did this:
Hey Shed! :ciao: I’m glad I inspired you to simplify something, not an easily conquered feat!! ;)
Almost everything deserves a good SaugaView®, particularly the only thing the inventor can remember to comment on.
What’s that now?

So if the dented ones all sprouted, that says very good things about the rest of the seeds...
Cool that your hard work is paying off
"InTheShed, Candida King"- nice ring to that,eh?
Thanks Carcass! Once they get a second set of true leaves I'll consider them completely viable. Then I'll try a couple from each section of the pill container just to make sure, but it's looking good so far.

I don't think I can be crowned yet...I still want to see if that pollen is viable since I don't think there are any seeds on the TCK bud I brushed. That's what the Candida in the Big Gulp cup is for. I'm going to really shake the pollen over it when it gets pistils.

Back
Top Bottom