InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Sorry for my absence all. Still feeling a bit worn down and trying to catch up on work that went undone when I was home isolating. Not to mention how far behind I am on my subbed threads... :sorry:

Anyway, it's been raining for days here but I did get some shots of the tent plants yesterday morning, so here they were on flip day 58.

Amnesia Lemon Kush:

Le Creme CBG:

And the pair of them:

I'll scope them again on Friday, but having them in the tent every day makes it much harder to gauge how much they're drinking, since they drink a lot less inside than out.

That's it for me! Stay safe. :peace:

Quotes:
Or anyone elses... Beautiful bud shots, Shed!
Thanks Carcass, silver lining eh?
Hey there's me and 10 others here waiting for you to roll one
some soft music while we wait .
LOL!

Sorry for my absence all. Still feeling a bit worn down and trying to catch up on work that went undone when I was home isolating. Not to mention how far behind I am on my subbed threads... :sorry:

Anyway, it's been raining for days here but I did get some shots of the tent plants yesterday morning, so here they were on flip day 58.

Amnesia Lemon Kush:

Le Creme CBG:

And the pair of them:

I'll scope them again on Friday, but having them in the tent every day makes it much harder to gauge how much they're drinking, since they drink a lot less inside than out.

That's it for me! Stay safe. :peace:

Quotes:

Thanks Carcass, silver lining eh?

LOL!
Hope you’re feeling better soon Shedster. CL🍀 :popcorn: :cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste:

That LeC is a beautiful shape and looks fundamentally pretty healthy but also a bit like “The Simpsons have never had a cannabis plant as a character but if they did then it might look like this…”

Did you do your flush in the end? Any more thoughts on what it is? It looks like plenty going on with the flowers but the leaves aren’t happy?

Nick

I hate that shit , you have to take a few days off and get back to work and Nobody has kept your work up and then want ya to Get with it :confused: Anyway that is alot of yellow on both plants now . I suspect your close to take down sooooo 🪓
No that wasn’t what I was saying, Shed has been under the weather for sure but the yellow isn’t from not being around. And like I say - the buds look good.

Nick

I'm guessing the LeCreme is going to be pretty darn close to ready, since the trichomes looked pretty cloudy already last week.

Hope you’re feeling better soon Shedster. CL🍀
Thanks Captain, and happy St Patrick's day to you, sure and begorrah!
That LeC is a beautiful shape and looks fundamentally pretty healthy but also a bit like “The Simpsons have never had a cannabis plant as a character but if they did then it might look like this…”
LOL I'll take it...thanks Nick!
Did you do your flush in the end? Any more thoughts on what it is? It looks like plenty going on with the flowers but the leaves aren’t happy?
I flushed 7 gallons through the LeC (5 gallon pot) about 2 or 3 weeks ago and I've changed the nute mix two times since then, but I take comfort in the fact that @Azimuth said his LeC did the same damn thing about halfway into flower!
I hate that shit , you have to take a few days off and get back to work and Nobody has kept your work up and then want ya to Get with it Anyway that is alot of yellow on both plants now . I suspect your close to take down sooooo 🪓
I hear you sb, it's all just sitting around waiting for you to get back and then there's more added to it every day. Definitely makes it hard to catch up...there and here! :)

The ALK is yellowing too but I agree it's late in the game for that one so not unexpected. I didn't have a chance to scope them today but it's supposed to be sunny tomorrow so I'll take a look then. Couldn't chop tomorrow anyway with the electricians here! 🔌
No that wasn’t what I was saying, Shed has been under the weather for sure but the yellow isn’t from not being around. And like I say - the buds look good.
I don't think sb was replying to you though!
I'm guessing the LeCreme is going to be pretty darn close to ready, since the trichomes looked pretty cloudy already last week.
It seems to still be drinking some but the other criteria might be enough for a Sunday chop.
No wait - close to harvest that’s actually just the most beautiful sunset of a plant ever. OG Shed.
Harvest sunset is my new favorite color. :thanks: Nick!

Thanks Captain, and happy St Patrick's day to you, sure and begorrah!

LOL I'll take it...thanks Nick!

I flushed 7 gallons through the LeC (5 gallon pot) about 2 or 3 weeks ago and I've changed the nute mix two times since then, but I take comfort in the fact that @Azimuth said his LeC did the same damn thing about halfway into flower!

I hear you sb, it's all just sitting around waiting for you to get back and then there's more added to it every day. Definitely makes it hard to catch up...there and here! :)

The ALK is yellowing too but I agree it's late in the game for that one so not unexpected. I didn't have a chance to scope them today but it's supposed to be sunny tomorrow so I'll take a look then. Couldn't chop tomorrow anyway with the electricians here! 🔌

I don't think sb was replying to you though!

It seems to still be drinking some but the other criteria might be enough for a Sunday chop.

Harvest sunset is my new favorite color. :thanks: Nick!
Erin Go Bragh! Happy St.Patrick’s Day Shed n family. CL🍀

Saturday update and spring is in the air a few days early. The actual first day of spring will be more non-stop rain! Either way, I got some scope shots of the trichomes this morning, so here they are (on flip day 62). And the name is in the caption if you get confused which ones are which. :nerd-with-glasses:

Starting with the Le Creme CBG, which looks to me like there is very little clear left so tomorrow it gets the ax:

And the Amnesia Lemon Kush, with still enough clear for me to feel comfortable giving it another week:

That's my Saturday news, and I hope yours is equally as bright! :cool:

Quotes:
Oh yea I am Irish / German / Asshole / and been told a FEW other things
Not here you haven't sb! You're always a pleasure to have around. :)
landing is but a controlled crash with no damage to the aircraft
Le crème is the bomb Shed, really vibrant!
Ideal situation, thanks 13! And the LeC comes down tomorrow before the rains come again. Probably won't be hard to keep the RH up in the box those first few days. :thumb:

Saturday update and spring is in the air a few days early. The actual first day of spring will be more non-stop rain! Either way, I got some scope shots of the trichomes this morning, so here they are (on flip day 62). And the name is in the caption if you get confused which ones are which. :nerd-with-glasses:

Starting with the Le Creme CBG, which looks to me like there is very little clear left so tomorrow it gets the ax:

And the Amnesia Lemon Kush, with still enough clear for me to feel comfortable giving it another week:

That's my Saturday news, and I hope yours is equally as bright! :cool:

Quotes:

Not here you haven't sb! You're always a pleasure to have around. :)

Ideal situation, thanks 13! And the LeC comes down tomorrow before the rains come again. Probably won't be hard to keep the RH up in the box those first few days. :thumb:
looks like the ALK is not to far from being done nice!

Back
Top Bottom