InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Not much going on, just training the tops flat and adding @Prescription Blend nutes :rip: to the reservoirs. The SWICK is already getting almost a gallon a day, with not much sun and a few weeks from flower. :eek:

Looks like it will get flipped in the shed where there's a bit more width and I'll post pics tomorrow). In the meantime:

I love the references to the size of the 5KC in the SWICK!
LOL thanks Carman! Who needs a tape measure when descriptions will work. :)
SWICKin and a SIPin you are! They look a perfect tone form here!
Thank you Otter! It's a bit odd to not have a cloth bag plant sitting in the backyard. First time in many years.
Great looking Shed! First pic, base is really big all the way to the top.. going to be some big ass buds..lol..
Thanks GG! So far it's been a fun experiment in sub irrigated planters. :thumb:
Glad you got help with the pots they look heavy and only going to get bigger
My son is going to have the best smelling beard when they're in flower. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's a bit odd to not have a cloth bag plant sitting in the backyard. First time in many years.
Less fabric for the squirrels to eat.
I may have to switch to buckets too.
My son is going to have the best smelling beard when they're in flower. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Lol. Gonna find some whiskers in yer buds too.

Plants look great in your new planters.
How many days you vegging these for?

Dude you are going to be amazed at the rapid growth!
This was 9 days ago:
full

This was this morning:

Both the SIP and the SWICK are growing really well in spite of the lack of sun! The biggest change is probably having moved the Grandpa's Moonshine from regular pot to SIP.

And for the Thursday update, here are the rest of the pics from today.

The tent is a lot more crowded now than it was here:

SaugaView®:

Grandpa's Moonshine:

5 Killer Cookies:

They each took about 3/4 gallon this morning so they're really working at this growing thing!

I've had to do a lot of tucking of the huge fans but I'll be taking them off at the petioles tomorrow and doing some more training...time to break out the bamboo and make sure no one loses an eye picking them up. 🏴‍☠️

I hope your week is winding down and your plants are gearing up...here's to sunny skies ahead! :cool:

How did you do that, the stocks on them are huge and the plant fits the stocks HUGE
I look at my plants then at your and remember why I am here.
Your plants are fantastic
Yeah, I noticed that, too.

Big fat stems on 'em. :cheesygrinsmiley: How did you do that?

I love those big fat SIP stems, they are both looking great Shed.

Highya ITS,

I am impressed also! 5 Killer is growing so fast! They definitely like being at your house. So. the 5 gal SIP is enough to get a reasonable stash from (a pound)? Looks like you have the green thumb touch. I've been watching close enough to know you haven't used uranium yet. I'm jealous. Happy Smokin'

How did you do that, the stocks on them are huge and the plant fits the stocks HUGE
I look at my plants then at your and remember why I am here.
Your plants are fantastic
Thanks Keith! There really seems to be something to this sub-irrigated planting thing, whether in the SIP or the SWICK. Maybe I'll prefer one over the other at harvest, but at this point I can't pick a favorite. :hmmmm:
Yeah, I noticed that, too. Big fat stems on 'em. How did you do that?
LOL I followed the directions on the back of the box!
I love those big fat SIP stems, they are both looking great Shed.
Thanks LKA! When I go to train branches I have to get them really young or they're dicey on the bending. :nervous-guy:
I am impressed also! 5 Killer is growing so fast! They definitely like being at your house. So. the 5 gal SIP is enough to get a reasonable stash from (a pound)? Looks like you have the green thumb touch. I've been watching close enough to know you haven't used uranium yet. I'm jealous.
Har no uranium that I know of (my garden doesn't glow in the dark anyway)! I doubt I'll get a pound off of either of these since I've never even gotten there in my 7 gallon cloth/180 day grows. If I can get them about the size of my 7 gallon plants in fewer veg days with a similar harvest weight I figure I'm quids in. 💷

Holy S*it, Shed- those girls are looking great- well done on the SIP and SWICK builds!
. Maybe I'll prefer one over the other at harvest, but at this point I can't pick a favorite.
The one that's easier to carry schlep...?

I’m here to echo echo echo what everyone else said - those stems trunks look amazing! Thick and strong 💪 (just like Shed Jr.’s arms/back will be by the end of summer!!) Things are looking really great so far in both of these systems, bravo. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom