InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks Carmen! You know you're a grower when "nice stumps" is a compliment. :)

They are! Rob just asked me to post about it and see what all y'all think. I think that me and @Cola Monster are the test subjects.

Thanks Otter! I think they look good on my lapel.

LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK:

What do you all think of the new contest graphics under my avatar? They're also on my profile page, and if you click them they take you to the full list of contests I've won.

I think they're pretty snazzy personally, but management wants a more site-wide opinion, so post your thoughts here. ↓↓
Hi @InTheShed looks great just could have some more numbers on how many times you've won the title.

Thanks Carmen! You know you're a grower when "nice stumps" is a compliment. :)

They are! Rob just asked me to post about it and see what all y'all think. I think that me and @Cola Monster are the test subjects.

Thanks Otter! I think they look good on my lapel.

LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK:

What do you all think of the new contest graphics under my avatar? They're also on my profile page, and if you click them they take you to the full list of contests I've won.

I think they're pretty snazzy personally, but management wants a more site-wide opinion, so post your thoughts here. ↓↓
Hey Shed I like the new icon set up as long as you can click on the icon and see how many time you have won. I think it looks good.

Good Morning Shed. :ciao:
Just wanted to follow up on my question in Carmen's thread.
Thanks for your reply.
I see what they are trying to do.
Personally I didn't see a problem with the previous configuration.
If a new member saw the titles under your name they would instantly realize this member knows what they are talking about.
I think they would give your advice a little more weight.
But those albeit cute symbols don't convey any message.
Sure eventually people will come to know what it means , but initially it won't help.:Namaste:
Just my 2 cents, not complaining.
Anyone else think it will be confusing to new participants?
Thanks for being the Guinea Pig Shed.:thanks:
We can always count on you. :thumb:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

If a new member saw the titles under your name they would instantly realize this member knows what they are talking about.
I think they would give your advice a little more weight.
But those albeit cute symbols don't convey any message.
Agree 100 %. I think if the number of each award is visible to members. it will convey that message.

Thanks to all for your feedback on the new icons (or "glyphs" if you prefer!). I've passed your comments on to Rob and we'll see what happens from here.

And now onto a Monday update on day 42. Training has begun on both as you can see by the pipe cleaners, with the top held flat and the next level down getting grabbed as it reaches the top. Let's start with Grandpa's Moonshine in the SIP:

The res was down to about 2" so I filled it up on Saturday (it was only top watered on transplant from the plastic pot to the SIP). I'm tucking the giant fan leaves but may take them off soon to increase growth elsewhere.

And here is the 5 Killer Cookies in the SWICK:

I put in just under a gallon this morning as it's drinking faster than the SIP because there was no root transition time on this one. I will probably have to tie up the lowest nodes to keep the plant from getting too wide in flower. It's already hitting my son in the face when he carries it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope you all had a great weekend and the week ahead is full of greenery and flowers! 🌻

:thumb: Thanks to all for your feedback on the new icons (or "glyphs" if you prefer!). I've passed your comments on to Rob and we'll see what happens from here.

And now onto a Monday update on day 42. Training has begun on both as you can see by the pipe cleaners, with the top held flat and the next level down getting grabbed as it reaches the top. Let's start with Grandpa's Moonshine in the SIP:

The res was down to about 2" so I filled it up on Saturday (it was only top watered on transplant from the plastic pot to the SIP). I'm tucking the giant fan leaves but may take them off soon to increase growth elsewhere.

I put in just under a gallon this morning as it's drinking faster than the SIP because there was no root transition time on this one. I will probably have to tie up the lowest nodes to keep the plant from getting too wide in flower. It's already hitting my son in the face when he carries it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope you all had a great weekend and the week ahead is full of greenery and flowers!
Looking like your grow is going well Shedster. CL🍀

Plants looking great. My own outdoor SIP is on the mend now. Not that I neglected her 😅

Looking forward like you to see what its all about!

EDIT - bit of droop on the SIP but like some proper growth? Seem like justvkast week was up can and smallish? Without knowing time of day I think that might be normal another few days - is that bit of stall? Azi the person for that but I got on my bucket and my solo SIPs

Thanks for hosting the feedback as well. Nice approach from the site.

Nick

So nice to have help, especially with that SWICK!

Plants look happy. Not unexpected! :Rasta:

Looking like your grow is going well Shedster. CL🍀
Thank you Captain, pretty smooth sailing so far. I'm guessing end of June for 5KC flip but the GM will need more time to level up.
Plants looking great. My own outdoor SIP is on the mend now. Not that I neglected her
Thanks Nick, and no one would ever accuse you of neglecting that plant. ;)
Looking forward like you to see what its all about!
:high-five:
Thanks for hosting the feedback as well. Nice approach from the site.
Still a work in progress but it's great they're taking input!
So nice to have help, especially with that SWICK!
Absolutely GDB! My wife never looks thrilled to have to help with these and the 2-part SWICK pot is awkward and heavy. ⚓
Plants look happy. Not unexpected!
Thanks!

Absolutely GDB! My wife never looks thrilled to have to help with these and the 2-part SWICK pot is awkward and heavy. ⚓
If I were there and you looked at me to help you lift it we'd have a staring contest.

Thank you Captain, pretty smooth sailing so far. I'm guessing end of June for 5KC flip but the GM will need more time to level up.

Thanks!
Cheers man. Agree with everything up there. Eapecially the bit where you confirm I never neglected that plant 🤣

Added a grow query as an edit re: stall in my previous post. Be interested in your thoughts?

Mine were a bit a droopy the first two weeks. I know you pre soaked the medium to gradient it - but what do you think? And any more reg SIP growers? What do you think?

Nick

Mine were a bit a droopy the first two weeks. I know you ore soaked the medium to gradient it - but what do you think? And any more reg SIP growers?
I'd put that query in the SIP thread rather than here, but a lot of plants stall on transplant, especially going from top water to SIP. I didn't pre-soak mine, just transplanted, top watered, and filled the res. Haven't had to top water again but the roots were pretty close to the wicking foot after transplant so my guess is they've been seeing moist soil since then.

Thanks!
Shedster please tell me that you don’t have your ( I’m sure very lovely) wife shlepping your plants 🪴 for you? Lmao 😂 CL🍀 :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Shedster please tell me that you don’t have your ( I’m sure very lovely) wife shlepping your plants 🪴 for you? Lmao 😂 CL🍀 :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
What Shed are you talking about?

Plants are looking sweet! I'm liking the shape of 5KC, but I usually root for the underdog, so here's to GM. :cheer:

I love the references to the size of the 5KC in the SWICK! 😃
It's already hitting my son in the face when he carries it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
If I tried to make the 5KC wait for the GM, it would probably need to be left outside for the rest of the summer because it wouldn't fit through the door. :)

Thanks to all for your feedback on the new icons (or "glyphs" if you prefer!). I've passed your comments on to Rob and we'll see what happens from here.

I hope you all had a great weekend and the week ahead is full of greenery and flowers! 🌻
SWICKin and a SIPin you are! They look a perfect tone form here!

Great looking Shed! First pic, base is really big all the way to the top.. going to be some big ass buds..lol..

Also, my like, love, sad, wow icon gets stuck on the like button sometimes ( am I missing something?) Lol.. don't know if you guys have that sometimes.. cheers
*Edit..I fixed it..:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom