InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Happy eclipse day Shedster and friends and neighbors. Hope your weekend went well and your week is rockin as well!! 😎✌️

How about a late Eclipse Monday Update?

Just a few pics of the Candidas on flip day 16, starting with the STS one:

I gave it one last spray just before lights out on Saturday night since there was one treatment left in the bottle, and I figured I'd have to make more no matter what if I wanted to reverse another plant.

And for reference, here is the flowering one:

Looking at the pistil development vs the pollen sac development, I now remember why I was supposed to flip the male a week before the female...I hope I still have nice fresh pistils to work with when I finally get pollen. :nervous-guy:

That's it from me today, and I hope your retinas are all in great shape after today's excitement! 👀

Quotes:
Happy Saturday! On the edge of seed making I see! Noice!
Noice indeed, thanks Otter!
Happy eclipse day Shedster and friends and neighbors. Hope your weekend went well and your week is rockin as well!!
Been sunny and warm here so that's always good, and someone in my office had the necessary glasses so we took turns looking up, and got some pinhole pics of the eclipse as well. Thanks Scottay!

Why flip the male first ? more pistils = more sacks ? for seeds .
It takes a while for the pollen to develop inside the sacs and then be ripe enough to break open, where the pistils are already starting to look long and strong. If the pollen production takes too long then the pistils might not be at their peak when I can finally start to pollinate them.

Might work out fine, but an earlier male flip would make me feel better about the timing.
I seen the 2017 eclipse and The Hailbot comet and its tail and one other comet can't seem to remember the name of that one years ago ,cool shit GOTTA LOVE nature in all it wonder !
Hale-Bopp. I thought that's what he meant by Hailbot.
Might have been i really can't remember i think there's only been a couple in recent history or my lifetime that you could see the tail of The comet ☄️ it was REALLY COOL!
Sometime between 1995 and 2000
I remember the Hale-Bopp (thanks Mel) because it was just after we bought our house in '97, and it flew just above the house across the street! Guess we bought in the right neighborhood. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It takes a while for the pollen to develop inside the sacs and then be ripe enough to break open, where the pistils are already starting to look long and strong. If the pollen production takes too long then the pistils might not be at their peak when I can finally start to pollinate them.

Might work out fine, but an earlier male flip would make me feel better about the timing.

I remember the Hale-Bopp (thanks Mel!) because it was just after we bought our house in '97, and it flew just above the house across the street! Guess we bought in the right neighborhood. :cheesygrinsmiley:
They had a cult for that comet HaleBopp in California i think they committed suicide or something thought that the word was ending or some CRAZY Shit!

There was one in Cape Town in about 2007.

It was really bright, about 5pm it was bright against a blue sky above table mountain. Someone crashed into the back of my car. But there was no press about it at all in SA until the next day. I saw it and found something online from the US and UK but it was a bit odd it just appeared one afternoon!

Probably have some photos of it on my old phone from back then.

They had a cult for that comet HaleBopp in California i think they committed suicide or something thought that the word was ending or some CRAZY Shit!
Now I remember that and the crazy cult thing. The craziest thing about that was the head guy looks like a Nut Job. 🤔 Mmm-bop? Good one Nick. Lmao 😂 CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom