InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Just wanted to make sure I feature some of the sponsor's prizes from 2023 MOTY while we wait for some pollen, so let me kick it off with 420magazine's cool swag they send:

That mug is a great size and feels really nice in your hand, and there's a woman in my office who always appreciates the @Foods Alive hemp seeds! And there's no better way to gauge cola size than a 420 lighter. :thumb:

Next is the incredibly packaged and well-made Legacy Pro from @Airvape. It's so neat I did a whole unboxing thing:

That top plastic piece spins around the top as a gauge to see how high you are:

It comes with a box of accessories, like a charging cable, cleaning tools, and extra screens:

And then the piece itself:

It feels really solid in your hand with a leather(-like?), metal, and fabric skin for an excellent feel when holding or hitting it.

Speaking of hitting it, I've got a bit of a review from the missus, who says she really likes how quickly it gets to temperature and how adjustable the temps are. It boots up to 420ºF by default, but that was too hot on her lungs. After a few different tries she settled at 390º, and now it boots to that every time you turn it on.

It also charges wirelessly which is way cool!

It's heavier than a lot of other flower vapes out there so if you put it in your pocket or purse, you'll know it's there, but the power and effectiveness of the hits are better than any of the other flower vapes she's tried.

The wooden packing/dosing tool in the first pic is recommended (at extra cost) because filling and packing the bowl well is very important if you're going to carry it around vertically. Anything less than full and the ground flower can fall out of the bowl and scatter around the inside:

Also, this has happened on a couple of occasions:

Maybe my weed is too sticky! Dunno.
In spite of these little foibles, my wife is enjoying using it, as are the folks she shares it with. :welldone: @Airvape!

I'll post a few more in the next couple of days, but that's enough for now. Thanks for stopping by.

Quotes:
against a blue sky above table mountain
Funny that you mention Table Mountain, because about an hour before you posted that, we saw this come up on the television.
OK Thanks Shed that makes since so they both be at there best for transformation
I'm actually thinking of flipping the Candida that remains in a solo cup to have a backup set of pistils just in case. :hmmmm:

Just wanted to make sure I feature some of the sponsor's prizes from 2023 MOTY while we wait for some pollen, so let me kick it off with 420magazine's cool swag they send:

That mug is a great size and feels really nice in your hand, and there's a woman in my office who always appreciates the @Foods Alive hemp seeds! And there's no better way to gauge cola size than a 420 lighter. :thumb:

Next is the incredibly packaged and well-made Legacy Pro from @Airvape. It's so neat I did a whole unboxing thing:

It comes with a box of accessories, like a charging cable, cleaning tooks, and extra screens:

It feels really solid in your hand with a leather(-like?), metal, and fabric skin for an excellent feel when holding or hitting it.

Speaking of hitting it, I've got a bit of a review from the missus, who says she really likes how quickly it gets to temperature and how adjustable the temps are. It boots up to 420ºF by default, but that was too hot on her lungs. After a few different tries she settled at 390º, and now it boots to that every time you turn it on.

It's heavier than a lot of other flower vapes out there so if you put it in your pocket or purse, you'll know it's there, but the power and effectiveness of the hits are better than any of the other flower vapes she's tried.

The wooden packing/dosing tool in the first pic is recommended (at extra cost) because filling and packing the bowl well is very important if you're going to carry it around vertically. Anything less than full and the ground flower can fall out of the bowl and scatter around the inside:

In spite of these little foibles, my wife is enjoying using it, as are the folks she shares it with. :welldone: @Airvape!

I'll post a few more in the next couple of days, but that's enough for now. Thanks for stopping by.

Quotes:

Funny that you mention Table Mountain, because about an hour before you posted that, we saw this come up on the television.

I'm actually thinking of flipping the Candida that remains in a solo cup to have a backup set of pistils just in case. :hmmmm:
nice prize pack Shed the airvape looks interesting

It comes with a box of accessories, like a charging cable, cleaning tools, and extra screens:

Quotes:

Nice prizes Shed! That vape looks like a winner!

Still waiting for pollen (and tomorrow I'll upcan and flip the solo cup Candida) so here are some more of the great prizes sent by the good folks who sponsor our contests! Let's make it a seed day update:

First to arrive was a cool package from @North Atlantic Seed Co with some new Dirty Bird genetics and swag:

Among all those goodies (and a very nice note) was a package of BrainStorm beans:

BrainStorm is an indica hybrid cross of Slurricane #7 x The Brunch, listed as a dream to SCROG for anyone looking for some new genetics!

Next up was a package from @SeedsMan with three of their varieties:

That's Alaskan Bananaberry auto (Alaskan Purple x Strawberry Banana Punch Auto), Banana Jealousy (Banana Cream x Jealousy x Gelato 41), and Gelato 41 BX (back cross). Go take a look if those strike your fancy!

And finally (because I originally forgot to send them my address :oops: ) are these three from @CannaPot:

Femme Viollette ("a pure, pure Indica that smells like ripe wine and sweet cherries"), Tropical Mango regs (Shirin Mango x Afghan Mango), and some freebie Sour Candy Amnesia regs (not yet listed on their site).

:thanks: to all three great seed sellers who sponsor this site and keep the lights on. Check them out when you've got that seed need! 🫘

Quotes:
That's what you want ,the spent weed lifting out of the bowl it makes for an easy clean . They are a nice bit of kit .
LOL it's a feature not a bug! Came home last night and it was in use, so if that's not a testament to its quality then I don't know what is.
nice prize pack Shed the airvape looks interesting
Thanks con! One of the great things about it is the entire thing comes apart to clean. Even the battery comes out if you need to replace it eventually. Don't see that much these days (talking to you Oral B!).
Nice prizes Shed! That vape looks like a winner!
It's definitely getting the most use these days, even with a bong and a joint roller sitting nearby. Thanks Otter!
Nice Prizes and Nice your wife likes it and can continue using to help her.
Thanks sb! She's feeling 100% and is 100% off vaping. She even turned down a cigarette when a cig-smoking friend came over. That's also new. :thumb:

Nice of Cannapot to label their seeds "Indoor/Outdoor." Bet that avoids a lot of confusion! :)

Thanks con! One of the great things about it is the entire thing comes apart to clean. Even the battery comes out if you need to replace it eventually. Don't see that much these days (talking to you Oral B!).

When was the last time these smartphones had a replaceable battery? Everything is single use these days now - planned obsolescence...I still have just about ALL of my old cellphones (which I SHOULD recycle) sitting around somewhere. Even a blackberry with a replaceable battery!

Looking at the pistil development vs the pollen sac development, I now remember why I was supposed to flip the male a week before the female...I hope I still have nice fresh pistils to work with when I finally get pollen. :nervous-guy:
Good to see the pollen ball development occurring and hopefully soon you'll be underway with fresh beans. I am glad your wife is feeling good and recovered now.

When was the last time these smartphones had a replaceable battery? Everything is single use these days now - planned obsolescence...I still have just about ALL of my old cellphones (which I SHOULD recycle) sitting around somewhere. Even a blackberry with a replaceable battery!
I hear ya. I still have a Motorola Razr and two spare batteries in a drawer. What I'm saving them for I have no idea!
Good to see the pollen ball development occurring and hopefully soon you'll be underway with fresh beans. I am glad your wife is feeling good and recovered now.
Thanks Stunger! I've given away almost all of my small first batch of Candida seeds, so I'm hopeful to be able to pull a shit ton out of this round.

Still waiting for pollen (and tomorrow I'll upcan and flip the solo cup Candida) so here are some more of the great prizes sent by the good folks who sponsor our contests! Let's make it a seed day update:

First to arrive was a cool package from @North Atlantic Seed Co with some new Dirty Bird genetics and swag:

Among all those goodies (and a very nice note) was a package of BrainStorm beans:

BrainStorm is an indica hybrid cross of Slurricane #7 x The Brunch, listed as a dream to SCROG for anyone looking for some new genetics!

Next up was a package from @SeedsMan with three of their varieties:

That's Alaskan Bananaberry auto (Alaskan Purple x Strawberry Banana Punch Auto), Banana Jealousy (Banana Cream x Jealousy x Gelato 41), and Gelato 41 BX (back cross). Go take a look if those strike your fancy!

And finally (because I originally forgot to send them my address :oops: ) are these three from @CannaPot:

Femme Viollette ("a pure, pure Indica that smells like ripe wine and sweet cherries"), Tropical Mango regs (Shirin Mango x Afghan Mango), and some freebie Sour Candy Amnesia regs (not yet listed on their site).

:thanks: to all three great seed sellers who sponsor this site and keep the lights on. Check them out when you've got that seed need! 🫘

Quotes:

LOL it's a feature not a bug! Came home last night and it was in use, so if that's not a testament to its quality then I don't know what is.

It's definitely getting the most use these days, even with a bong and a joint roller sitting nearby. Thanks Otter!

Thanks sb! She's feeling 100% and is 100% off vaping. She even turned down a cigarette when a cig-smoking friend came over. That's also new. :thumb:
Solo cup candida. Sounds like a Steely Dan lyric :passitleft:

Solo cup candida. Sounds like a Steely Dan lyric
Peg, it will come back to you
Then the shutter falls
You see it all in 3D
It's your solo cup Candida
:)
Great news on the giving up of the vape and the cigarettes. Also great news on male plant parts and the very nice prizes!
Thanks Carmen! She really only has a cigarette when she's hanging out with someone who's smoking, and that doesn't happen all that often. Still...it's nice that she's stopped completely.

I'll get some pics of male parts on Friday.

Then the shutter falls
You see it all in 3D
It's your solo cup Candida
:)

Thanks Carmen! She really only has a cigarette when she's hanging out with someone who's smoking, and that doesn't happen all that often. Still...it's nice that she's stopped completely.

I'll get some pics of male parts on Friday.
Love it, but it needs an edit:
Shed, it will come back to you…

Back
Top Bottom