InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Leonard Cohen ...

"Well, my friends are gone and my hair is grey.
I ache in the places where I used to play."

:cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

I’m glad to hear that most of you are happy here and not insta-bound.

:love::thumb:

I am so close to doing this. I stop myself because there’s one or 2 follows that I really love - but I could always find them elsewhere.

I like the way you said it, Shed, that insta is a pushy platform - folks pushing info etc.

Sad because it was born for images and many folks left it when that was so eroded by words and advertising.

I thought it would be a nice outlet for my photography. It’s ok, but I share the feelings everyone has shared here. Now I feel like we all work there for free creating content that supports all the advertising. Plus people have advertising affiliations for all sorts of ‘review’ posts that they don’t disclose. It’s pretyy insidious. I sound more and more like I should be ditching my account :laughtwo:

That explains PW absence. I assume he’s coming back?

Very similar to my approach! :high-five:

Home is where :420: is.......:love:

:circle-of-love: to y'all.

Yip yip..

1552007650444.png

That beard....lol

Morning mr.Shed had to do a spot of detumescence after seeing your stunning girls brother... :rofl:

Unless you have a wet-bulb thermometer, I don't think moving air shouldn't make any difference to the temps. Am I wrong about that?

On the other hand, 64º at lights out is fine. :)
Can't say your wrong. I don't have another explanation other than it's evaporative cooling in a defined space. It's a wick up and blow through type humidifier. I think that is the definition of evaporation so it can't help be cooler than ambient. I'd be better off to moisten the whole basement, I think the moisture would have time to pick up some heat, but it would be bad for the flowering tent.
It was 6ºf out the morning I took the reading so 64 sure is fine.

Hey Shed. Are these trichs to your liking? Please say yes so I can chop her tomorrow :)
:passitleft:
Hey Professor, I know you asked Shed - but I can’t resist ... I still see quite a bit of clear and no amber - I would wait and check again in 4-5 days or so if it were me.

How are the pistils? I see one fresh one there... are there many others?

Hey Professor, I know you asked Shed - but I can’t resist ... I still see quite a bit of clear and no amber - I would wait and check again in 4-5 days or so if it were me.

How are the pistils? I see one fresh one there... are there many others?

There's only the odd pistil here and there which is still white and she hasn't thrown many new ones out recently. This plants slowing down quite a bit now and hasn't changed much over the last couple days. She's on day 66 of flower :)

Thank you

Everything looks amazing
Who doesn't love a crazy place full of ladies?
Thanks HG! Everyone is in the sun today...update later.
Sorry couldn't resist. :eye-roll:
You like it so much you posted that in Sara's Mars thread ;).
It was 6ºf out the morning I took the reading so 64 sure is fine.
64º sounds brilliant! 55º at the soil level last night in the shed. :eek:
Hey Shed. Are these trichs to your liking? Please say yes so I can chop her tomorrow
This plants slowing down quite a bit now and hasn't changed much over the last couple days. She's on day 66 of flower
Thank you
What Amy said. Not seeing any amber on the calyxes and you're an amber guy as I recall. I ignore pistils complletey when deciding whether to chop. Patience Professor!

@ProfessorFlora I have grown a handful of DDA plants. When I grew my first one there was a standing rule that the DDA goes 100 days from the day it sprouts. Since that time, and through four more DDA grows that figure seems to have been reduced to 85-90 days. Looking at your photo I'm seeing a good number of the dark red trichrome heads I look for when judging the readiness of a plant.

If you're at day 66 of flower then the plant has to be about 95 days from sprouting. If it's my Dark Devil Auto plant I would be harvesting her the split second her light comes on tomorrow. But why not ask the resident DDA expert? @SweetSue can you share your opinion?

In conclusion......She is a beauty!

@ProfessorFlora I have grown a handful of DDA plants. When I grew my first one there was a standing rule that the DDA goes 100 days from the day it sprouts. Since that time, and through four more DDA grows that figure seems to have been reduced to 85-90 days. Looking at your photo I'm seeing a good number of the dark red trichrome heads I look for when judging the readiness of a plant.

If you're at day 66 of flower then the plant has to be about 95 days from sprouting. If it's my Dark Devil Auto plant I would be harvesting her the split second her light comes on tomorrow. But why not ask the resident DDA expert? @SweetSue can you share your opinion?
Professor is growing a Cali Orange but likes to take pics with the purple lights on for some reason we're unclear on. Probably why it looks like a DDA. Just wanted to clear that up.

Oh, well then disregard everything I just said. I have no clue.

Back
Top Bottom