InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I can promise you it does shed I swear to you go coco no coming back bro !!
Not based on what you’ve seen with me cause I am straight up a Dumass lol
Your only problem is a lack of self-confidence Joe! We all know you can grow amazing plants. :thumb:

Coco has more strict watering needs than I can commit to, so that is the main reasons I stick with soil over coco. And obviously an auto-watering system like Derby's doesn't work with plants that get moved twice a day!

What !! See my emoji for how I truly feel bro lol
Didn't see an emoji but I just noticed your avatar is a bud bear! @Virgin ground )@Heavenly Hybrid
...Timber!!!... :thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...
Thanks h00k!

I’m out :surf::laugh:

I’ll help you remember cause it will be right around the time I fire my tent back up. :high-five:

I can’t say for sure, maybe @Amy Gardner can help me out, but I seem to remember Doc Bud explaining that.... found quote actually..
Volcanic soil mention

Maybe someone else can chime in who knows more about rock-based minerals and the microbes that munch on them to make them bioavailable to our plants. :hug:
Silica blast or some good sort of silica brown had instructed me where I grow I lack silica . As my of the world Is made of silica . Literally me trying to be clear and descriptive not happening through this brain tonight ! Stressed ! High ! Few brews! House to self !!

Not happening but I can tell you to look at science and our earths history @bobrown14 is the man here with facts and science to prove his theories! Remember tha talk bro?

Your only problem is a lack of self-confidence Joe! We all know you can grow amazing plants. :thumb:

Coco has more strict watering needs than I can commit to, so that is the main reasons I stick with soil over coco. And obviously an auto-watering system like Derby's doesn't work with plants that get moved twice a day!

Didn't see an emoji but I just noticed your avatar is a bud bear! @Virgin ground )@Heavenly Hybrid

Thanks h00k!
Shed it’s forgiving make a mistake back off abit less add abit more .

Faster then soil growth wise ! Flavour I dunno man my chemdawg was intense for flavour buddy.

Not trying to convert ya but I would love for you to make a go it it one day even buy a block of coco coir and add bit perlite ...
Starting cups best straight coco I find !

Ph low 5.5ish zone and bring up and down few points on ph scale through the week and then every week bring up ph as the plant gets closer to flowe time.

Always remember less is more !!!

Use more food then cal mag supplement for nitro extra lol

You can do it!!! said in the way buddy from
Adam sanders comedy flicks does ? Have you saw it? If not here ...

Sue and a motley crew of the rest of us. And I will definitely play Johnny MadDadseed :).

Thanks Them, and it's pronounced just like the fungal infection :thumb:.

I don't understand all of how that works, but I think it's interesting that Doc says: "Regarding Promix...Is it a soil? Not technically." ProMix says themselves that they're not soil. They consider their medium soil-less.
I dunno man promix is good but isn use outdoors here with my outdoor soil mixed and some Perlite too and mycros. Next time I would add some ewc as well too

Not trying to convert ya but I would love for you to make a go it it one day even buy a block of coco coir and add bit perlite
Starting cups best straight coco I find !
Ph low 5.5ish zone and bring up and down few points on ph scale through the week and then every week bring up ph as the plant gets closer to flowe time.
LOL! No coco for me Joe. No pH'ing either. Water every 2-4 days is about right.
Omg Shed, I just realized your avatar is a shed! :eek:
LOLOLOL!
I dunno man promix is good but isn use outdoors here with my outdoor soil mixed and some Perlite too and mycros. Next time I would add some ewc as well too
I can't grow in the ground here as the soil is not where the sun is. So the ProMix in pots is perfect for me!

LOL! No coco for me Joe. No pH'ing either. Water every 2-4 days is about right.

LOLOLOL!

I can't grow in the ground here as the soil is not where the sun is. So the ProMix in pots is perfect for me!
Why can’t you remove some soil and add shed?

Also pussy about the coco!

Just playing buddy to each his own I can respect that !

Sorry had a few tonight and get extra purple monkey balls ya know!!
:passitleft:

Sorry shed i am trying to suggest you just dig some dirt up and add to promix not other way buddy?

I’ll stop bugging about coco if you stop about growing an autos? Lol

Nah, like I said, I have no place to plant in the ground here. And stop bugging you about autos? I'll suffer the coco pitch!

I've got autos in coco if that helps either of you at all. They look fantastic and I'm floored at how easy this ULH is so far!

COCO: What a chore if you've got many many plants at different stages of growth.

Autos: If you can't grow then you can't grow, but... If you're gonna grow then why the hell wouldn't you? First time I read about autos I was like, I was like, I was like Ph#@k that! Explains why I love them so much, I guess.

EDIT: Hey Shed, did that count as 'pop' music or just poppies?

I've got autos in coco if that helps either of you at all. They look fantastic and I'm floored at how easy this ULH is so far!

COCO: What a chore if you've got many many plants at different stages of growth.

Autos: If you can't grow then you can't grow, but... If you're gonna grow then why the hell wouldn't you? First time I read about autos I was like, I was like, I was like Ph#@k that! Explains why I love them so much, I guess.
I’ve had great autos myself i don’t speak bad just no control of them as you can see with autos and that cherry bomb ?

I’ve had great autos myself i don’t speak bad just no control of them as you can see with autos and that cherry bomb ?

And I'm still not in control, now she's taking up space and I don't know if she flowers is she reg or auto. Then if I move her she could hermie, if she's just a fem seed.

chics man....

I can check that box! And I can't commit to watering everything every day or two. No coco for me.
Hey Shed, did that count as 'pop' music or just poppies?
The Poppies were the name of the pop music awards in Popstar, a movie all should see!
I’ve had great autos myself i don’t speak bad just no control of them
That's why I don't grow them as often now. I started with them because I was growing outside only and had no way to flip photoperiod plants. They are really inconsistent (particularly outside) and so, when I found a way to flip photo plants I went that way instead. Now I just grow them when I have room and an interesting seed, like the CBD Lemon Potion.

Back
Top Bottom