InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

That's Amy's view out the window...sometimes!

kanga.jpg

Ok - I had to look it up :laughtwo:
C3CBBD89-49E0-4365-85A2-C2C31C40736E.jpeg

Then I bought another 5L for $8.90

Now we can never speak of it again ;)
Oh boy...:rofl:
Thanks otter! I hope I get a female DTF...not sure how many to plant. Each one is a coin flip!
If you get an extra female I might could take one off your hands, I could keep it vegging until the fall for my indoor.
Good (Saturday) morning all :smokin: I agree with Penny. I still see clear, but not as many as before, plenty cloudy and some amber coming on the sugarleaves. It’s in the early part of the window by my take - i’m still learning tho and there’s a lot of preference involved ;) I might see it differently if I’d grown it and consumed it before :)

How’s this huge stalk head in the first pic tho!? :eek: ... or maybe it’s a droplet of water :hmmmm:
0BBCDFF4-4679-4828-8E3F-715C3297A04A.jpeg

Anyone care for some Blue Dream? :passitleft:
You hit the nail on the head Amy.
...Timber!!!... :thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...
I say Timberrr as well :yahoo:
Omg Shed, I just realized your avatar is a shed! :eek:
I gotta know what you thought it was before lol :laugh:
That's Amy's view out the window...sometimes!

kanga.jpg
She live in a submarine?

Am I too late for the "chop or no chop" discussion? If not, I say "chop" LOL

I may be busier tomorrow than i thought. BBQ’n ribs too.
What times dinner? :yahoo:
I'm doing the dance too. I am blind and shaky AF apparently and can't see anything.
Dude I’m dancing and second guessing too lol. Can’t see in my scopes well enough to be convinced lol

Years ago my dad had this beautiful loupe. Solid aluminum frame and big glass. A large loupe and a small loupe that folded into each other. I want one of those lol. I will have to bust out the camera to get a look. Use the LCD screen, snap a photo, zoom in
Sounds like a cool loupe!
Will that work if I don’t have a macro lens?
I have a Nikon D3500 with the two kit lenses.

Back
Top Bottom