InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'm not big on clicker training but my wife has decided we're going to give it a try. Group puppy lessons start on the 24th.

We just took her out for a really nice walk around the block, about 15 minutes. We had to carry her out of the yard but the second we put her down on the sidewalk, she was leading the way. But we couldn't coax her out yet. I'm sure it won't be long before she's jumping up and down when we go for the leash!

Hey Nice Harvest Shed!

I found a video on charging or loading the clicker, I'll PM.

Well it seems most everyone here (including myself) is suffering from harvest fatigue! For those that missed this morning's AK-47 harvest post (it's not an epic), here it is.

Been a busy weekend shed.
Bet getting your girl to help wasnt easy (subtle reminder of her ak requirements perhaps help?) Lol
Busy for sure! And my daughter isn't too hard to convince to help with stuff that isn't the housework-related (e.g. don't ask her to empty the dishwasher). My son - on the other hand - only helps for money!
Gorgeous creature! It looks alive
Thanks Amy! It was alive ;).
Hey Nice Harvest Shed!
I found a video on charging or loading the clicker, I'll PM.
Thanks Age! I'm not looking forward to treat-based training. I prefer praise and corrections.

Tuesday update, and as promised, it's the AK-47 harvest from Sunday :).
Beautiful plant, that was. Looks like she treated you well with a bountiful harvest. :thumb:
Trimming goes a lot faster with two people, that's for sure!
Yes, indeed. I've been pretty lucky the past couple seasons. I've never had to trim an entire plant by myself. Always have at least one helper - often 3 - 5 helpers. Good family/friends bonding time. :)

I like the wild ones
Noted!
Beautiful harvest there Shed!
Thanks oops!
Beautiful plant, that was. Looks like she treated you well with a bountiful harvest.
Yes, indeed. I've been pretty lucky the past couple seasons. I've never had to trim an entire plant by myself. Always have at least one helper - often 3 - 5 helpers. Good family/friends bonding time.
Thank you BL! It's nice to have those three big ones behind me.

Trimming with my daughter was much more fun than sitting there by myself. And I know how long it took: the Broadway cast album of Waitress, the soundtrack for Evita, and half of the Broadway cast album of Wicked :).

So I smoked the Candida and the Sour G clones you gave me. The Sour G is pretty nice, it’s kind of similar to Carnival which was a pleasant surprise. I good happy long lasting high.

The Candida is very interesting, I would never guess there is no THC. It gets me high in a clearheaded kind of way. Mixing it with other strains is great! The CBD weed I got on the Internet isn’t like this at all, it takes highs away instead of makes them stronger. This stuff is awesome! Thanks a ton!

I f’d up the Peyote Critical clones, but they still produced a little nice buds, that give a weird but good strong high.

:passitleft:

So I smoked the Candida and the Sour G clones you gave me. The Sour G is pretty nice, it’s kind of similar to Carnival which was a pleasant surprise. I good happy long lasting high.

The Candida is very interesting, I would never guess there is no THC. It gets me high in a clearheaded kind of way. Mixing it with other strains is great! The CBD weed I got on the Internet isn’t like this at all, it takes highs away instead of makes them stronger. This stuff is awesome! Thanks a ton!

I f’d up the Peyote Critical clones, but they still produced a little nice buds, that give a weird but good strong high.

:passitleft:
Candida and acdc are fantastic for sure

Candy is great on everything...lol...it's energetic and releases anxiety or depression for sure without getting waisted

The Sour G is pretty nice, it’s kind of similar to Carnival which was a pleasant surprise. I good happy long lasting high.
Good to hear! I have to say that the Sour G is overtaking the AK-47 as the local favorite in our group. After I harvest the summer AK I'm going to pause that strain and just keep a small mother around (assuming my small mothering technique is successful).
Everyone raves about the Candida when they smoke it (which not everyone seems to want to do). Some folks just get the sense of stress relief and some get that and go straight to bed for the best night's sleep they've had in a long time.
Weird? LOL! The PC mother harvest seems to be pretty indica and sleepy but I think I let it go long (a good thing at the time as the nighttime Blueberry is running low). If you want another cut I can bring one down in October. I've got a PC in the mothering project.
Candy is great on everything
You should do MMG's marketing for them. I'd wear that t-shirt :).
All this Candida talk makes me want to fast forward time so I can drop that bean!!
What's the timetable on the drop? No way to squeeze it in early?

Another Fantastic Harvest ! Thats one pretty SOB and all that hanging together makes you just want to burn one !!
Thanks SB! That takes care of the harvests for about three weeks so we can breathe easier here :).

------------------------------------------------------------

And lest you think that everything is trouble free, let's get to the Wednesday update, the one where we look at problems with the grow.

Let's start with those variegated leaves on the Sour G. This is something genetic with the plant, as the seed plant and the subsequent clones all do it. Now just those leaves are browning on the edges:

I've bumped the MegaCrop to 7.0 from 6.5 to see how the plant likes them apples! If the tips go brown I'll back it off and not worry about it because the rest of the leaves look fine.

Next up is some bud-rot on the It's It Punch, which is also on 7g/gallon because the leaves are looking a little pale to me:

Because of how early we are in the flowering process, I took those off and sprayed the rest of the buds on those branches with the Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide. I saw a small spot on a different branch that I sprayed and left on.

And last, some spotting on the leaves of the lanky Candida. It starts like this:

And goes to this:

I'm going to flush it tomorrow and then bump the MC to 6g from 5.5g/gallon and see if that makes a difference. Also, I sprayed it with undiluted 3% H2O2 yesterday to try to deal with the PM it has going on with all the density.

We'll see!

:surf:

Damn that bud rot! It’s just not fair! :confused: (foot stomp!)
The timeline for Candida is tbd.. :straightface: ***I’ll have the 4x4 up and running again soon and I’m planning to do an all auto run again. My last bunch was a bit of a waste of time as far as stocking the shelves is concerned, as half of it will be dedicated to pain oil. The ~3x3 should be freed up at the end of the month. Then I could look at going perpetual and have the small tent be the veg tent. By the time the autos are done and out of the big tent, it will become the bloom tent. That’s the rough plan so far. Candida and NL will be in the first round of photos of the veg tent.

***this plan is not binding and subject to change at any time, with no notice and no penalties or fees.

Damn that bud rot! It’s just not fair! (foot stomp!)
The timeline for Candida is tbd.. ***I’ll have the 4x4 up and running again soon and I’m planning to do an all auto run again. My last bunch was a bit of a waste of time as far as stocking the shelves is concerned, as half of it will be dedicated to pain oil. The ~3x3 should be freed up at the end of the month. Then I could look at going perpetual and have the small tent be the veg tent. By the time the autos are done and out of the big tent, it will become the bloom tent. That’s the rough plan so far. Candida and NL will be in the first round of photos of the veg tent.

***this plan is not binding and subject to change at any time, with no notice and no penalties or fees.
Excellent use of the foot stomp! Can't imagine where you learned that.

Oh, thanks for the disclaimer. I might need to add that to my sig so no one falsely brings up my "three plants" statement again. ;)
Hey Shed I made those northern light gelcaps the other day got around taking a couple before bedtime last night I slept really really good
Well you're gonna have a lot more where that came from in a couple of months!
Living on the edge brutha!
Nah, @Homer Simpson made it all the way to 7.8 before he had to back down!

Back
Top Bottom