InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I agree with Shed - looks mostly cloudy with little amber. For me, that means it's time to chop - I like indicas slightly on the "no amber" side of ripeness. Just my personal preference.

I'll see if anyone likes the LPa when I break it out in a week or two.
To be honest, LPa is pretty much all my son and I have been smoking the past 3 weeks. Of course, we don't have any Candida to compare it to - nor any other CBD strain.

By the way, this afternoon I received my freebies from Dope Seeds. :yahoo: I got 2 Amnesia Haze (photo), 1 OG Kush (photo), 3 Critical Mass (auto), and 4 Kalashnikov (auto). Kalashnikov is supposed to be their take on AK-47.

I'll take a stab here but I'm just one set of eyes: very very little amber and mostly cloudy in the focused pics (except the last one...is it representative?). As we discussed a while back on indicas, do you want a good body stone or sleep meds?
That last pic is a lower (mid) level cola and the others are upper deck. I’m not really sure what I want from Indicas anymore. :hmmmm: I let that BBK go late and it is relaxing, but not sleepy. I cut the banana kush in the earlier side and while it’s only been testers, I do like the feel of it. :lot-o-toke: I don’t know what to do. It’s at 7 weeks from flip today.
I agree with Shed - looks mostly cloudy with little amber. For me, that means it's time to chop - I like indicas slightly on the "no amber" side of ripeness. Just my personal preference.
I guess I need to just keep trying different stages of amber to figure out what I like maybe? And of course the excited, impatient grower in me wants to chop right away too.
Thanks for the help with this!! :thanks:

@Heavenly Hybrid I’d take it now, too! Really nice cloudy trichs, hardly any degradation. Looks yummy! :yummy:

The top and bottom tester is a good move too, to give you a ‘read’. My guess is that you’ll be harvesting pretty soon father sampling it :cheesygrinsmiley: You can always stagger the harvest too. Take the tops and give the lowers another week with more light. :)

Looking forward to the tester report :popcorn:

[Sorry, I can't link that Calgon reference as I've been slapped twice in the last week for linking my non-canna references. :(]

Glad to know it's not just me. At least I got good company.

#beentheredonethatgottheteeshirt

... if they only knew. LoL
They'll come around in time!

----------------------------------------------------------

Well I managed to get the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 down to 62% RH, so I'm here with the Friday update to report the final dry weight:

307 grams or 10.8 ounces! :yahoo:

That's not counting the buds I pulled with botrytis.

Speaking of, more rot on the IIP and PM and rot on both Candidas :(. The Candidas are getting H2O2/water spray at 1:2 and the IIP is getting the SAGFF, though I really don't know if it works or not. Maybe I should up the dilution or something. Any thoughts @bobrown14 ?

And speaking of the Candidas, I think the wide one is almost ready to come down. Loads of amber on the sugars and hardly any clear. If I didn't have two plants drying in the tent I'd take it down this weekend, but I will wait until the following weekend and give it the chop, before it suffers any more fungus damage. The lanky one is amber and clear, so I'll see how that looks in a week as well.

I hope Friday is going well and the weekend is shaping up to be spectacular. :cool:

Most excellent yield - must be close to a new record for you! :bravo:

10.8 zips. What a nice haul. Good job Shed. Hope ya have a great weekend.
Thanks Derby! It turned out to be 1.3g/day even with the long veg. :thumb:

A great weekend is one where I don't have to trim, so this will be a great weekend :).
Most excellent yield - must be close to a new record for you!
A new record indeed, thanks BL! Previous best was the Candida at 207 grams (1.24g/day). Let's see how the Berry Bomb turns out...

[Grams/day is a metric that @Van Stank uses to keep track of his plants, so I thought I'd add it to the things I keep track of.]

Maybe I should up the dilution or something.
I had a bit of rot on one of the NL's buds- dug it out and gave that area a spray with straight (3%) H2O2,stopped it from spreading, and didn't hurt what was left...didn't get a pic,but it was one of the bigger buds in the second stage

Great yield on that BC,Shed !

Back
Top Bottom