InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya Shed,

Hope you feel better tomorrow! Looks like the cold virus is one thing cannabis doesn't work on. Maybe it does, and we just don't know it. Anyways, a rest is good for you! Cheers

Stop chasing women!

I've felt like I was getting it a couple times this summer, but it never set in.
You felt like you were getting the urge to chase women? Is that communicable?
Thank goodness that you escaped its virulent clutches.

You felt like you were getting the urge to chase women? Is that communicable?
Thank goodness that you escaped its virulent clutches.
Was trying to imply he received the cold from chasing women.

But sure, when one's cold, it would be appropriate to chase something to warm up.

And others could join in, it could become a movement.

So, yes.

But, I was not going that far. :ganjamon:

My kid already brought the crud home from school last week. Never fails, as soon as school starts, everyone starts getting sick.
Get well brother.

Hope you start feeling better real soon,Shed
If I were a little closer, I'd come over and shlep those plants for you while you're under the weather :)

Highya Shed,

I hope you're okay! Hope it's just a cold. Was thinking you expected to be back online. Take whatever time you need, and get back to us when you can. Hope it's soon. Cheers

I'm back but I'm working at about half speed, so bear with me for a bit. This cold kicked my ass! I can't remember the last time I was two days off work. Where were we...
Man 10.8 OZs that would fill the void for me awhile!! I got to grow some photos this winter , the autos are great but just don't get that kind of yield !! Congrats on the biggest yet !!
Thanks SB! What I've learned that I should grow smaller plants :).
Congrats on that killer harvest Shed! Well done sir!
Thanks Van! Still haven't gotten the big candy bar yet...
Unreal shed. Congratulations.
Well thank you kindly Grandpa!
Yet another great harvest, well done Shed!
Thanks oops! Fewer and fewer plants to move.
Big and beautiful! Like Me! Harvest king you are!
Aww thanks otter :battingeyelashes:
10 oz's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IKR!
Great harvest,Shed!
It took 3 plants for me to get (almost) 10 oz....
I've got a bit more room than you :cheesygrinsmiley: . Thanks carcass!

Feel better soon Shed
What she said, Shed!
Take care brother.
What they said,
Highya Shed,
Hope you feel better tomorrow! Looks like the cold virus is one thing cannabis doesn't work on. Maybe it does, and we just don't know it. Anyways, a rest is good for you! Cheers
This summer cold is taking everyone out! Get well soon Shed.
Stop chasing women!
I've felt like I was getting it a couple times this summer, but it never set in.
Hey Shed, sorry to hear you are sick brother. Hope you get feeling better soon!
Just finishing with one of those too. Almost back to life, got that post nasal drip and cough. Feel better Shed.
My kid already brought the crud home from school last week. Never fails, as soon as school starts, everyone starts getting sick.
Get well brother.
Loving the puppy updates, and the harvests. Hope you feel better soon. Summer colds are even worse than winter colds.
you better yet just messing around get better bro
Hope you start feeling better real soon,Shed
If I were a little closer, I'd come over and shlep those plants for you while you're under the weather
Highya Shed,
I hope you're okay! Hope it's just a cold. Was thinking you expected to be back online. Take whatever time you need, and get back to us when you can. Hope it's soon. Cheers
I'd bring ya some homemade chicken noodle soup if I was closer. But I refuse to rub vapor rub on your chest.
Thanks for all the well-wishes! My daughter comes home from being a counselor at sleep-away camp with a cold every year, and this time she passed it along to me. I got it worse though (no one wants the gory details). But I'm on the mend now and back at work. Chasing women would have been more fun (if they were playing tag with me, otherwise it would be a criminal offense) and I made my son help with the schlepping. The Vicks remained in the cabinet along with the soup (different cabinets) as I was living on toast and water, but I do have some plant updates that I will get to shortly.

Again, thank you for the kind thoughts.
:green_heart:

This is the Wednesday mish-mash update as it covers the weekend as well. I'll dive right in:

First up, on Sunday it was time to move the Berry Bomb 1.3 harvest from the tent to the Derbybags®. Even though those long colas were a beautiful sight, I cut the buds down to a workable size:

And tossed the stems in the salve-making box:

I did the same for the AK-47 on Monday (no pics), so now I am burping seven bags morning and night (four BeBo and three AK) along with the BC bag at night. The BC bag will go into jars this weekend. (Reminder...buy jars.)

I'm not sure I mentioned that we have a lot of outside rats, and they have eaten the last three pineapples I've grown and almost my entire pomegranate crop last year and this. I woke up this morning and found these on the ground:

...taken off the IIP. At first I thought maybe my puppy pulled them off as she ran through under the tarp, but then I spotted this on the trunk:

Fucking fuckers! I'm going to put a box fan under the tarp tonight and see if that keeps them away.

Anyway, I washed the branches:

...and hung them in the now-empty tent to dry. I'll trim them tonight and quick-dry one as a tester. There are some cloudy trichomes and SweetSue does like to take the IIP early, though probably not this early!

And the IIP is trouble generally with all the bud rot:

Unless this is a huge hit with my wife, I don't think I'll be growing it again. Plants this susceptible to rot can't be part of my stable.

On the plus side, the DTF, AK, and Sour G seem to be doing well! Here's some new pistil pushing on the AK:

Sour G is plugging along:

And the DTF is really sparkly!

And this big green beetle has been hanging around for a week or so:

So that's it for me. No pics of the ugly Candidas, both of which are coming down this weekend and getting soaked in H2O2. Next time you see them will be chop day.

I hope your week has been going well! I'll get caught up as I can. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom