InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

How many days is the DTF at right now Shed. I don't find it changes much until you go longer than 75 days. Those that like speedy weed would be advised to harvest on the earlier side for sure.

Fuel smells?

Thanks Magoo! I gave my wife a tiny tester bud that came off last week and she liked it. Said it was a nice up and moving high, so I hope the additional amber doesn't change it too much. :oops:
Whaaaa?! She didn’t say “it gets me high” :thedoubletake:

Love the DTF
For sure one of my favorite strains to date
Thanks Chris! I'm hoping it becomes one of the keeper strains going forward. I've got some healthy clones I'm going to mother for the spring.
How many days is the DTF at right now Shed. I don't find it changes much until you go longer than 75 days. Those that like speedy weed would be advised to harvest on the earlier side for sure.
Fuel smells?
I haven't been sticking my nose in any buds lately to keep from getting too much mold in my lungs, so tough to tell. Nothing is kicking off much smell lately beyond the AK (which always smells like skunk) and the drying IIP.

Hard to say how many days in flower it is since it's outside. Everything is moving faster this summer than last, but it's probably only 50 some odd days from pistils. I'll get trichome shots tomorrow.
Whaaaa?! She didn’t say “it gets me high” :thedoubletake:
IKR!

Thats about the window I have taken mine......65-70 days. I think I let the last one go a bit longer, around 75 and it dropped some of energetic high. So if you like em energetic....get it chopped before then, unless you have a weird long running pheno I haven't found yet, which is possible.

Since there's no flip day we'll never know for sure. Pistils first showed on July 12:
20190712_084453 DTF.jpg

So today is pistils +55 days.

Okay I guess. I survived but my legs are like jelly. I had to run at the end to get my heart up to the target number and I haven't run in decades. I was close to calling it off early but wanted to finish so I huffed and puffed and made it. On the way back to my car old men with walkers were passing me on the sidewalk :).

I don't have a follow up with the cardiologist for three weeks though, so I won't know anything solid before that.

Thanks for asking MrS!

When it cools down I'll be getting in backpacking shape

That should be fun...

That said...since I got Tiggernado I've lost about 10#.... Not an overweight guy so chasing his ass has helped me for sure

He probably figured you took down another plant!

He probably figured I was lying. The same cousin who would describe me as, "honest to a fault."

Okay I guess. I survived but my legs are like jelly. I had to run at the end to get my heart up to the target number and I haven't run in decades. I was close to calling it off early but wanted to finish so I huffed and puffed and made it. On the way back to my car old men with walkers were passing me on the sidewalk :).

Office Space!

And the pants look great as always! Get Better Shed.

Back
Top Bottom