InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

No but its the time of year they mark stuff down. Some people use Pumice Hydrotons and Lava rock over perlite. Just a general question, When I was at Lows the other day they had some marked down.
After lurking these threads for years, I've come to a conclusion.... the majority of growers overthink it, or over-care for their plants.

Tried & true works for a reason....

SourG is ready, and the others look very close. :bongrip:
I thought the same.

I get why you’re taking the DTF this weekend tho. Even so, don’t be too worried about amber like that on a sativa leaner. Where I saw amber was mostly on leaves or looked like ambering from handling/damage. I saw quite a bit of clear still - and remember that outdoor plants go amber much more because of the sun. In a strong sativa type, that much amber won’t be a problem, I dont think. I actually think you could leave it another week easy - but it’ll still be fun if taken this weekend :)
may cut the rot out before I chop

:thumb:
Rot makes everything more complicated!
Tell it!
Goodnight DTF and Sour G! Lots of amber, curious to see how it turns out smoke-wise. P was mentioning that letting it go longer helped with some anxiety stuff.
This can work with Sativas that are racey :thumb:

I get why you’re taking the DTF this weekend tho. Even so, don be too worried about amber like that on a sativa leaner. Where I saw amber was mostly on leaves or looked like ambering from handling/damage. I saw quite a bit of clear still and remember theat outdoor plants get amber much more because of the sun. In a strong sativa type, that much amber wont be a problem, I dont think. I think you could leave it another week easy - but it’ll still be fun if taken this weekend :)
I am worried about the creeping amber, especially since this has got to stay in the uppy range as my only sativa (unless the IIP actually leans that way). I'll take my chances with a shorter high as my wife enjoys the act of smoking anyway!
Only because I have to live it :(.
This can work with Sativas that are racey
Waiting for one of those... :tapping fingers:

Yip EEE My seeds came in 20 Blue Dream and 10 Gold Leaf from 420 Now I have to wait until next spring to pop them, Dam I am excited for next spring. I hope to have a nice crop I may only plant half and keep the others. I may get the a mix pack that has Gold Leaf , Super Silver Haze and Purple Haze and plant a couple of the Haze strains for variety I also Love a good Sativa

Why not offer to buy it so I can say no, let me just give you some?
I'm with you brother! I had the same thing happen to me with an unemployed niece. No intention of working (A youngster) had her mom call and ask for free weed. I told her mom to send her over and the cost/gram is such. She never came. I never charge anyone and I always have a gift for family and close friends but don't send your kids here for free things to perpetuate their lifestyle of laziness.

You will love the Gold Leaf!
:yummy:
I am looking forward to growing and trying some Gold Leaf, It has THC and CBD which is what I want for Pain , Depression etc.

It has THC and CBD which is what I want for Pain , Depression etc.

The high CBD is great for arthritis, in my case, but the THC is also very respectable, which makes this a real keeper strain.

My brother @BTzGrow has grown quite a bit of GL, and would be a valuable resource, should you have need.
:passitleft:

Hi Shed! Some sweet harvests!

The high CBD is great for arthritis, in my case, but the THC is also very respectable, which makes this a real keeper strain.

My brother @BTzGrow has grown quite a bit of GL, and would be a valuable resource, should you have need.
:passitleft:

Hi Shed! Some sweet harvests!

I spoke with your brother the other day. Great person told me if I need any help to let him know, Which I am sure I will be doing that. It will be next spring. I cant wait I would Love some input from you as well if that's OK. Thank You :surf:

Snipped snipped chopped chopped bud rot sprayed sprayed snip-snipped more...update tomorrow!

Probably lost nearly a quarter of each plant. Or at least that's how it seemed during trimming.
Sorry, that is disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom