InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

What's up brochacho?
I just noticed you poking around..... How TF are you? Recoup-ing alright?
I've got a load of poking to do P! Hope to be caught up by week's end. I'm feeling a bit better today after a good night's sleep last night thanks to your old nemesis (xanax, not lemon strains ;)).

Down to three plants after this weekend's double harvest. I'm so wiped out grow-wise that I haven't even dropped any seeds yet for the fall o_O.

Sleeping around.... I haven't done that in years!

Thats how you keep the pests guessing.

Whats up Shed??

I guess you're in the middle of chopping/harvest routines.

G/L with the drying and trimming.

Looked at your trichome pics. It was either a very very cloudy day and all clear OR its time to harvest. I go with harvest. :passitleft:

I got a good CURE for bud rot and PM - shit works or my hole harvest this summer wood have been compost. SOOO hot and humid and no AC this year for me (in the flower room)

Cure = Southern Ag - Garden Friendly Fungicide - teaspoon to a gal water spray lighty on the leaves early flower. You be good. Can spray 1 more time 1/2 thru.

This summer was the first time I made it without bud rot or PM. Thats saying something for real.

The Southern Ag stuff is organic and safe for hoo-mans and hoo-man contact. Oregon State specs on the safety and organics.

Thats how you keep the pests guessing.
Whats up Shed??
I guess you're in the middle of chopping/harvest routines.
G/L with the drying and trimming.
Looked at your trichome pics. It was either a very very cloudy day and all clear OR its time to harvest. I go with harvest.
I got a good CURE for bud rot and PM - shit works or my hole harvest this summer wood have been compost. SOOO hot and humid and no AC this year for me (in the flower room)
Cure = Southern Ag - Garden Friendly Fungicide - teaspoon to a gal water spray lighty on the leaves early flower. You be good. Can spray 1 more time 1/2 thru.
This summer was the first time I made it without bud rot or PM. Thats saying something for real.
The Southern Ag stuff is organic and safe for hoo-mans and hoo-man contact. Oregon State specs on the safety and organics.
Thanks bo! I bought the Southern Ag stuff at your suggestion a few months back, and I found that, while it would stop the progression of bud rot, it didn't do anything to prevent it. I've been spraying it on the rotting buds every two or three days (so way more than twice for the grow :eek:). They dry out and go brown but it doesn't work its way down to the next bud. So while it does help, I definitely wouldn't call it a cure.

I took down the Candida and the It's It Punch last weekend, and I'll take a look at the Sour G, DTF, and AK-47 on Friday. I have a feeling that the first two might be coming down this weekend. I'm going to need more room to hang dry!

This is good advice. I know you don’t smoke/vape/partake at all, but you have been in close proximity, and possibly breathing in spores, as you carry the pots around.
:green_heart:

Boytris is all around us - thats how the plants get infected. Just like us hoo-mans some have more sensitivity that others.

This time of year that stuff is coating my windows every night ffs.

Smoking / vaping it, prolly not the best thing we can do to stay healthy.

Likely if we are sensitive - moving plants around dispersing all the spores and breathing them in prolly a Hazardous Work Condition.

Could violate Nixon's War on Pot and Hippies. He's prolly rolling one in his grave.

Wait- I'm not sure but I have puffed a little. :passitleft:

So you used Soutern Ag after the infection started?

I was growing Jellium and it apparently was extremely sensitive to PM.

I started getting PM on the fan leaves at like 30 days in flower. I kinda panic'd and got that stuff and used it right away. Those fan leaves that had the PM on them, the PM was there, but it was dead and so were any spores.

The active ingredient (Bacillus amyloliquefaciens D747) is systemic. Meaning it gets into the plant thru leaves and helps defend against pathogens like mold from the inside out and on contact. It lasts a while.

I was growing Jellium and it apparently was extremely sensitive to PM.

I started getting PM on the fan leaves at like 30 days in flower. I kinda panic'd and got that stuff and used it right away. Those fan leaves that had the PM on them, the PM was there, but it was dead and so were any spores.

The active ingredient (Bacillus amyloliquefaciens D747) is systemic. Meaning it gets into the plant thru leaves and helps defend against pathogens like mold from the inside out and on contact. It lasts a while.

FWIW, I used this three or four times starting 4/5 weeks in flower, and have cut some rot out of buds today (the thicker ones).

I've heard it's systemic, I also know you can use at a lotta mo' than 5ml/g. But I dunno how many apps and how strong to have true systemic.

Maybe I started a little late.

@InTheShed - give the person asking for weed some of your high cbd stuff-like 20:1. Tell em it's fire. After they smoke 6 bowls and get nowhere, they will never bum again!

Yes, going all the way back to when I first spotted it on the Bedroom Cookies. Sprayed them stem to stern. It doesn't work as a preventative on my plants. Mold had no trouble spreading.

Powdery mildew is a lot easier to deal with than botrytis, but it didn't prevent that either.

give the person asking for weed some of your high cbd stuff-like 20:1. Tell em it's fire.
Can't do that. These are close friends.

Have you tried the 420 Gold leaf or their Blue Dream ? I just ordered 20 Blue Dream seeds and 10 of the Gold leaf seeds, That's what I will grow in the different soils I will be using next spring. Just curious if anyone else has tried to grow them :goof:
I grew their Blue Dream. Loved it other than the nanners . All my friends seemed to enjoy the smoke. They were very fast flowering.....I harvested it faster than any other strain I have grown, the mom went like 64 days (even though she was looking ready at about 55-57 days) and the clone went 52 and I chopped her.

Next time I grow Blue Dream I will do a comparison of HSO's version vs 420's version.

I've got a load of poking to do P! Hope to be caught up by week's end. I'm feeling a bit better today after a good night's sleep last night thanks to your old nemesis (xanax, not lemon strains ;)).

Down to three plants after this weekend's double harvest. I'm so wiped out grow-wise that I haven't even dropped any seeds yet for the fall o_O.
That can happen brother. Gotta relax, recharge and come back with a more reasonable grow load. Harvesting sucks....harvesting a bunch of big plants at once sucks big ass. Hope you get to feeling better soon brother.

Dogs are so much better than 98% of people.
We have 3 German Shepherds and one fox terrier so we are Dog Lovers so I agree with that

Yes, and I had someone text me this weekend: "I'm out of weed. Can I have some?"
There's so much weed in Oregon right now* that what often happens when you ask someone if they'd like some weed, is they respond with: "Only if we can swap, I've got plenty, too."

*Not just homegrows, but also commercial. About a month & half ago, I picked up a nice dispensary 1/8th oz for $7, which is damn near free. Even though I've got plenty, it was a strain I like & I couldn't pass up that deal. Great for consumers, but very bad for anyone in the biz.

Arjan Roskam may be the king of cannabis, but Shed is def the undisputed king of Candidas! #, or no #....
Aww, thanks Crazy! I'm going full fledged #nolarf for all photo plants from now on. It's working out pretty well for me.
Dogs are so much better than 98% of people.
LOL! And this is why you live away from the city ;). I think it's a slightly lower percentage but well north of 50%.
That can happen brother. Gotta relax, recharge and come back with a more reasonable grow load. Harvesting sucks....harvesting a bunch of big plants at once sucks big ass. Hope you get to feeling better soon brother.
Thanks Van. I need a harvest break for sure. When they're all down by the end of next week, I may only drop a single DDA for the fall. I know it's going to look like crap since they pretty much all do, so no worries!

I can only imagine what it's like to take down the beasts you grow one after another. :eek:
1/8th oz for $7
That's crazy! $56 or less an ounce? Those are 1929 prices :).

---------------------------------------------

Thursday update, and let's take a look at the three remaining plants I have growing. I checked the trichomes this morning, and the DTF and Sour G are more amber than I wanted, but that's what happens when I can only harvest on the weekends. So they will be coming down Saturday and Sunday, and the AK-47 will live another week. On to the pics!

DTF:

AK-47:

Sour G:

That's it for today. Tomorrow I'll get trich shots of all the plants again so you can tell me how amber they are :).

:ciao:

Aww, thanks Crazy! I'm going full fledged #nolarf for all photo plants from now on. It's working out pretty well for me.

LOL! And this is why you live away from the city ;). I think it's a slightly lower percentage but well north of 50%.

Thanks Van. I need a harvest break for sure. When they're all down by the end of next week, I may only drop a single DDA for the fall. I know it's going to look like crap since they pretty much all do, so no worries!

I can only imagine what it's like to take down the beasts you grow one after another. :eek:

That's crazy! $56 or less an ounce? Those are 1929 prices :).

---------------------------------------------

Thursday update, and let's take a look at the three remaining plants I have growing. I checked the trichomes this morning, and the DTF and Sour G are more amber than I wanted, but that's what happens when I can only harvest on the weekends. So they will be coming down Saturday and Sunday, and the AK-47 will live another week. On to the pics!

DTF:

AK-47:

Sour G:

That's it for today. Tomorrow I'll get trich shots of all the plants again so you can tell me how amber they are :).

:ciao:
Them are some nice looking bushes .... In Ohio right now it is $59.99 for a tenth of an Oz. That's right just under $600.00 an ounce I hope prices here start to drop I pay $200 an ounce for good weed at least he isn't charging $600.00 an ounce but when I need some CBD weed I go to the dispensaries but it doesn't last long. Which is why I want to grow my own medicine..... The members here are GREAT everyone has been really helpful..... Shout out to all the members for their help :thumb:

Thank You I kind of wish I did live in Canada then I could grow outside like I want to do well maybe they will let us grow in a few years but with all the greed I doubt it ….. They want to make the corporations more money so I doubt they will allow us to grow our own :snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom