InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Remind me to be very selective of showing my hands in a photo from now on :rofl:

Remind me to be very selective of showing my hands in a photo from now on :rofl:
Me too. I'm kinda jealous. I'm going to have to pull the war paint ( nail polish) out to reclaim my glory!!!!!

Mxm for you maybe this is so interesting and ever so full of knowledge! I always feel more knowledgeable when I am here so +100 points for that!
I do believe you will master this grow!
Thanks DK! But with every auto I grow, I enjoy them less and less. I'm thinking of trading away my stock for sativa leaning photo strains :).

On the other hand, a generous member here ( :thanks: @dynamo1!) has sent me some DDA seeds after seeing how much the existing ones are struggling to survive. Those I'm going to hang on to and drop two in water tonight.
Ok. I won't quote you to make my point about copper.
It's good for keeping slugs away due to the electrical charge. There ,done.
I gotta say that I'm impressed by your hands. Very nice. You soak those puppies in Palmolive? Such clean nails.
We used to have a lot of snails and slugs but I don't see a single one any more. I'll send you all my bare copper wire!

And my hands looked particularly good in that pic...thanks Madge!
Remind me to be very selective of showing my hands in a photo from now on
No one pays much attention to hands around here (VG excepted). But stay clear of showing your toes!
Me too. I'm kinda jealous. I'm going to have to pull the war paint ( nail polish) out to reclaim my glory!!!!!
The only polish I remember would be Pinktiger's, which never changes. Remember, this is only an exhibition. This is not a competition :).

Don't make it a competition now:rolleyes:

:laughtwo: I went :eek: becasue it happens sometimes that some TV commercial or something that I’d never thought about originating anywhere else but here, turns out to be an American one that was dubbed with Australian voices - and this is one of those times. Madge is Americano_O

Not that I've ever seen in Los Angeles.

From the wikipedia article:

"Sleep Country USA was a Pacific Northwest bedding retailer founded in 1991. It had more than 80 mattress stores in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. The company headquarters were in Kent, Washington.

In 2003, Fenway Partners sold Sleep Country USA to the Atlanta-based Simmons Company. In August 2006, The Sleep Train, Inc. purchased the then-55-store Sleep Country USA Pacific Northwest chain from Simmons for $55m.

The chain continued to operate as Sleep Country USA.

Sleep Country Canada, an unaffiliated company, uses the same jingle."

Back
Top Bottom