InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Not that I've ever seen in Los Angeles.

From the wikipedia article:

"Sleep Country USA was a Pacific Northwest bedding retailer founded in 1991. It had more than 80 mattress stores in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. The company headquarters were in Kent, Washington.

In 2003, Fenway Partners sold Sleep Country USA to the Atlanta-based Simmons Company. In August 2006, The Sleep Train, Inc. purchased the then-55-store Sleep Country USA Pacific Northwest chain from Simmons for $55m.

The chain continued to operate as Sleep Country USA.

Sleep Country Canada, an unaffiliated company, uses the same jingle."
Well, sh*t. I guess that’s what happens when you live in the PNW for your whole life. Mind=blown

Took years to
Yeah - I definitely remember one from the early-mid 70s because my sister and i used to record little shows to tape when we were 5-6 and one of them was Madge and the Palmolive commercial. And maybe it was in Aus before that... I wouldn’t have known. We didn’t get a telly until i was older.

Hey Shed, would you mind telling me what your beginning doses of Mega Crop are for starting out? My purple kush is at the two week mark, so I’m thinking it will be time soon. Just water in a little circle, right?

Hey Shed, would you mind telling me what your beginning doses of Mega Crop are for starting out? My purple kush is at the two week mark, so I’m thinking it will be time soon. Just water in a little circle, right?
Autos are a bit different because of the hurry they're in, but I went with plain water until about 3 nodes, and then I gave it 2g/gallon in a ring about 4-6" off the stem. Next watering was 3g/gallon because it's growing faster than there's a root system to take up the water, so there's a while between waterings. Now I'm at 4g/gal, and when I see pistils (tomorrow ;)), the next water till be 4.5 and so on. It's basically a .5 increase with each watering until I hit 6.0.

I don't move anywhere near this fast with a photo plant though, or even a longer-vegging auto!

If you're watering that often I'd check the plant growth rather than the days. Especially since we hope your progress through veg is slower than mine! With a nice 30-35 day veg you can take much longer to get to 5 or 5.5g/gallon.

There's no real reason to check PPM for MC. Just go with weight.

Only reason to check PPM is to compare a new bag (that hasn't absorbed moisture) with an older one (that has), to make sure a gram new is the same as a gram old. Other than that calibration, weight is the only measurement you want.

LOL! Yes. Yes she is :).

"You're soaking in it."

[confused? Google that phrase and watch the video that comes up.]
That was an interesting rabbit hole lol. From memes to movies. I am particularly interested in a documentary written by Andrew Bernstein as follows ~ "You're Soaking In It is a chilling look at the issues of advertising in the age of algorithms. In the brave new world of advertising the 'Mad Men' have become the 'Math Men', a seismic shift that impacts the private lives of every consumer - literally every person on earth."

Once you go down a rabbit hole you never know what's going to turn up! Coulda been a hookah-smoking caterpillar :).
Oh I've been there... saw the backward talking knight and the headless queen... pleased to have met the dormouse though :):passitleft:

Here are the final weights for the summer 2019 grow. 9 plants-worth of schlepping — definitely worth it — though they were old and big (with more than enough bud-rot) by the time they were done.
I know this is old news (and many pages back), but "Dang!" We can all really see just how busy you were in August and September! You're really gonna need to find a good "long term storage" strategy. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom