InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hands, Sleep County, Soaking in it? What's happened here? Most confused I've been all day. That is a nice looking hand though
This is what happens when very little is growing :). As Alan Partridge says: This is great banter!
I know this is old news (and many pages back), but "Dang!" We can all really see just how busy you were in August and September! You're really gonna need to find a good "long term storage" strategy.
IKR! The jars are starting to get double-stacked in the shed :eek:
When is the surgery date?
Friday. I got a call from the anesthesiology department yesterday for a 10 minute review of my health history. I hadn't been nervous about the surgery before that call. Suddenly became real!

Friday. I got a call from the anesthesiology department yesterday for a 10 minute review of my health history. I hadn't been nervous about the surgery before that call. Suddenly became real!

My wife had surgery this summer. One of the questions they asked her, was if she used medical marijuana. They said the reason they asked it, is they have found that medical marijuana users need more anesthesia to get the same effect as non-users. Just something to keep in mind or to ask about.

One of the questions they asked her, was if she used medical marijuana. They said the reason they asked it, is they have found that medical marijuana users need more anesthesia to get the same effect as non-users.
They asked me the same thing and for the same reason, before my surgery back in January.

Oop! Yeah, gettin close. It’ll be fine, you’ll be great. Just get you meds lined up, whatever dosage you decided on. Get some music and movies lined up to relax and heal for a couple days. Keep us posted when you’re done and ok please. :)

Sorry man totally missed this, whats up?
Inguinal hernia repair surgery, open!
sex change.
Same area, hopefully faster recovery,
By the look of his hands he is halfway there already. Wish I had that good looking hands, mine are always full of grease and dirt from my tinkering with heaven and earth.
It was first thing in the morning...it's important to have clean hands when you go to bed because you don't know what you'll be touching while you sleep!
My wife had surgery this summer. One of the questions they asked her, was if she used medical marijuana. They said the reason they asked it, is they have found that medical marijuana users need more anesthesia to get the same effect as non-users. Just something to keep in mind or to ask about.
They asked me about it as well.
Interesting. Shed doesn’t usually use THC so I wonder if that will be a difference. I wonder if daily CBD usage can also lead to that phenomena.
I mentioned the CBD but before she could follow up I said I would be stopping a couple of days prior. I'd like my blood to be as clean as possible before surgery.
Oop! Yeah, gettin close. It’ll be fine, you’ll be great. Just get you meds lined up, whatever dosage you decided on. Get some music and movies lined up to relax and heal for a couple days. Keep us posted when you’re done and ok please.
Thanks double H! I will definitely post here and let everyone know when it's done. :thanks:

Hope all goes well, Shed. I had the same procedure done last year. Not bad at all. I only took a couple narcotic capsules, and the rest was tylenol. You can do this!! Cheers

They asked me the same thing and for the same reason, before my surgery back in January.

This is quite false. Pot smokers don't need more iso to go under via general. Or MJ juice for that matter. I've had long discussions with people who work with these drugs daily and nope.

Honestly your weight is the biggest concern to them.

This is what happens when very little is growing :). As Alan Partridge says: This is great banter!

IKR! The jars are starting to get double-stacked in the shed :eek:

You got the easiest part, just sleep. Before you know anything you're a story that you dont remember starting.

;)

Hope all goes well, Shed. I had the same procedure done last year. Not bad at all. I only took a couple narcotic capsules, and the rest was tylenol. You can do this!! Cheers
Thanks Bode! I'm hoping I can follow the same path :fingerscrossed:
I’m assuming you’ll still be around through this week? In any case, know that I’ll be sending all the good vibes to you next Friday and beyond.
I'm here all week...don't forget to tip the waitstaff!
This is quite false. Pot smokers don't need more iso to go under via general. Or MJ juice for that matter. I've had long discussions with people who work with these drugs daily and nope.
Honestly your weight is the biggest concern to them.
And whether you snore!
You got the easiest part, just sleep. Before you know anything you're a story that you dont remember starting.
Count backward from 5, 4, 3...

------------------------------------------

Saturday night update, the one where the new DDA's have tails and the AHa has pistils!

Into water last night, tails tonight! This is DDA 3, which is the plant number from which the seed came:

DDA 4, same deal:

Both into peat in the Shoebox of Light® and we wait.

And pistils on the Amnesia Haze auto, day 23! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope your weekend is going well!

Inguinal hernia repair surgery, open!

Sounds serious business that! But I'm sure you will pull through, first time with surgery?

Only thing I been under a blade for was a fat sack I had growing on my throat, nasty things! They cut it open and pulled it out like a freakin baloon, still have a scar on my throat. Ugly as hell but gives me an opertunity to tell war stories I never been apart of. LOL.

It was first thing in the morning...it's important to have clean hands when you go to bed because you don't know what you'll be touching while you sleep!

Ahh I see, funny business with miss Shed... ;) I don't know how that stuff works anymore remember? Lol.

Doesn't seem there's any truth to sativa autos vegging a little longer. Hope you get some nice buds from her! Cheers

Hey buddy I do believe all will go well just keep positive! Here is to wishing you all the best :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom