InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

You could poke some little holes in it to let some air flow through...as long as the holes are smaller than the bug. :)
Lots of pinholes maybe?
It would get too hot during the day without some air flowing through there,and we don't want to bake the little gal...

Well it keeps coming in for more, and I think it got nibbled further in the tent last night! I'll do before/after pics tonight in in the morning. I've never seen that damage before that wasn't caterpillar or grasshopper.

I could build a screen hat for it but it would cut the light down, probably considerably.
Grasshopper, that was my first thought.
Th

the photo version has a 12week flowering time... that could be a contributing factor. Gotta be prepared if we’re to have one go that long. :)
Good point AG! I think 12 weeks could be tight, at least in my region. Me and Shed might as well be in different states. I’m hot and dry and he’s moderate and somewhat more humid. I’m starting to like my weather better for outdoor plants. I can fight the heat a lot of ways but I’m not sure how to keep mold at bay besides running a power cord to a fan out there by my raised bed lol!
But I don't know how big the bug is!
After eating that much of your leaves he’s a lot bigger now lol.

Yeah I mean have you got it with neem? I saw you hit it with BT. I don’t know what else makes that much damage besides maybe a rat or some other type of rodent eh? Wonder if @bobrown14 has any ideas. Guy probably has forgotten more about growing than I know. Looking forward to finding out what it might be.

High - what did I forget again? lol

Bugs, caterpillars and butterflies. Evil world out there.

The bugs that carry and pass on diseases like viruses and a few bacteria are the bugs I am skert of.

The big baddy in the virus department is the Leaf Hopper.

They flew thru a torrent of Spinosad like they were taking a shower and basically brought famine to my clone table.

I have to make some hard choices. Its going to be cull.

Why am I getting anxiety over your surgery? Must care about you or something silly like that.
Wishing you a very quick recovery.
It's probably because nothing is happening on the growing front so it's pretty much all we're talking about here! Thank you VG. :)
Ditto what everyone else said, Shed, our thoughts and prayers will be with ya, and hoping for a quick recovery.
Thanks oops! It's one of the most common ops in the country and I should only be under about an hour. :nervous-guy: Then it's just the healing.
The bug has a Big mouth/appetite So pin holes will proby do it , The A- Haze is looking good , hoping to do the same LST to two Red Berry Cherry Autos that are about 1.5 wk old now.
Thanks SB! LST is great, and even better if the plant cooperates :).
Poor baby got chomped!
Baby got chomped! But I might have a solution...

-------------------------

...which brings me to the Tuesday update, the one where DDA 2 wears a cup :cheesygrinsmiley:.

It's got holes all around and two on the top. Nothing ate it last night when I had a clear cup with no holes, so whatever is eating it is not in the soil or on the plant. Here is the before and after I took to make sure:

Fascinating stuff!

In other non-news, nothing yet is happening in the Shoebox of Light®:

It's getting late to start autos given the change in angle of the sun, so I might be bumping the electric bill sooner than I hoped. Assuming these two come up of course!

One last thing...my wife knocked the AHa off the bench with the hose yesterday and it landed face down. She put all the dirt back in, and there was no major damage. :yahoo:

:thanks: for all your well-wishes for Friday.

Back
Top Bottom