InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Evening mr.Shed I'm coming to see what's happening in your garden and reading all the descriptions sounds amazing, if only I could get the pictures to match the descriptions to load fully I'd be able to see what's going on.... :laugh: Hope ya having a blessed day.....
Hey Smeegs, do you use a VPN? Whenever I am behind my VPN the image loading gets way slow. I think it’s my provider as the VPN service is good and have usually good speeds when I’m using it In other places. I have satellite internet at home and they don’t seem to like you using a VPN.

I spent months not using it for that reason, but I’ve returned to my senses now ;) I just have to pretend It’s the old days and make a cup of tea or chop up a fresh mix while big image pages load :laughtwo:

Plants are looking nice Shed! :thumb: GT takes a little while to get started flowering it seems: noted.

It looks beautiful regardless tho’, and I have every faith in your ability to keep it contained (can always actually prune it!) or to keep schlepping it no matter how big it gets! Just watch that hernia!

Stands for I LOVE GROWING MARIJUANA
I ordered from them They have Great costumer service and Guarantee germination and delivery. I think they are a good seed bank and they are in the US so shipping is much faster then the European based seedbanks. If I can find what I am looking for it is much easier to go through them then other seedbanks.

Because Shed has such a great thread here I would like to ask what strains are pure or almost pure sativa. I know the Hazes are and Panama is as well as the African strains but what other groups are mostly or all sativa. Some other groups I am talking about would be like the Kush's, Afghani etc. Maybe a dumb question but my little mind wont slow down tonight and I have been wondering about that for awhile now :confused:

Because Shed has such a great thread here I would like to ask what strains are pure or almost pure sativa. I know the Hazes are and Panama is as well as the African strains but what other groups are mostly or all sativa. Some other groups I am talking about would be like the Kush's, Afghani etc. Maybe a dumb question but my little mind wont slow down tonight and I have been wondering about that for awhile now :confused:

The best almost pure sativa I've ever grown / smoked is Kali's Mistery strain. Everyone who loves sativas should try this if they haven't yet.

I picture my golden era retirement home backyard to be much like yours. No grass to cut, a shed, lots of pot....

Not to mention it always looks sunny, like you use one of those backgrounds the realtors use when they take pics of your house to post but it’s shitty outside!

He is a realtor and lives in Detroit.

It’s not even fake grass it is photoshopped over a field of crabgrass and dandelions.

Southeast Asia is also a place to look for sativa landrace strains. Check out therealseedcompany.com

Ace has amazing landeraceish strains
I have been looking at ACE gear the problem is I cant get my perches to go through. It keeps saying payment declined so I have to call my bank and tell them I am making an International perches. I had to do that before and it worked but now that they have changed to way you pay I am not sure if it will work or not

I have been looking at ACE gear the problem is I cant get my perches to go through. It keeps saying payment declined so I have to call my bank and tell them I am making an International perches. I had to do that before and it worked but now that they have changed to way you pay I am not sure if it will work or not

Try Seedsman, Zelle works great

No clue if that one is a thing!

:eek:

---------------------------------

It was sunny this morning so everything went outside. Then the clouds came in and it looked like it was going to pour so I moved them back inside! Good thing because it's raining now, 2 hours later.

Pistils on Fruit Punch:

No pistils on Golden Tiger:

Did another supercrop on the GT and sprayed the spring three with castille soap/water because it looked like something was noshing on them.

Dat's it from me!

Shed you have a beautiful grow. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom