InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Plants are looking nice Shed! GT takes a little while to get started flowering it seems: noted.
It looks beautiful regardless tho’, and I have every faith in your ability to keep it contained (can always actually prune it!) or to keep schlepping it no matter how big it gets! Just watch that hernia!
Thanks Amy! I've been supercropping inward every morning to keep it under control, especially since it will be tent-bound for quite some time with the rain we're getting.
Ah the GT is female. We are still playing right?
We are! Vote counted...
Because Shed has such a great thread here
LOL! People who tell me this thread moves fast aren't subbed to your thread :). Good question that should also be posted in Penny's thread.
Not to mention it always looks sunny
LOL! It's like facebook or instagram pics...no one posts the shitty ones. Also, the plants are only outside when it's sunny. :cheesygrinsmiley:
He is a realtor and lives in Detroit.
Shhhh!
It’s not even fake grass it is photoshopped over a field of crabgrass and dandelions.
I'll see if I can dig up a pic of my old backyard for you DC! It's just what you described and worse.
Buds in a Cup !!
At this point I'm keeping it around just for @Baron Von Blurple ;).
Shed you have a beautiful grow.
Thanks MsBean!

----------------------------------------

Carnival (day 8) looks less than happy. I'm assuming it will just grow out of it:

Rainy Friday!

Thanks Amy! I've been supercropping inward every morning to keep it under control, especially since it will be tent-bound for quite some time with the rain we're getting.

We are! Vote counted...

LOL! People who tell me this thread moves fast aren't subbed to your thread :). Good question that should also be posted in Penny's thread.

LOL! It's like facebook or instagram pics...no one posts the shitty ones. Also, the plants are only outside when it's sunny. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Shhhh!

I'll see if I can dig up a pic of my old backyard for you DC! It's just what you described and worse.

At this point I'm keeping it around just for @Baron Von Blurple ;).

Thanks MsBean!

----------------------------------------

Carnival (day 8) looks less than happy. I'm assuming it will just grow out of it:

Rainy Friday!
I hear good things about that Carnival strain. Also Thanks I will ask Penny on his thread. I knew you could steer me in the right direction

:ciao: otter!
It’s not even fake grass it is photoshopped over a field of crabgrass and dandelions.
Here ya go DC:
full

So bad I didn't even care about the rotting sheet of plywood I had in the middle as a plant stand!

:ciao: otter!

Here ya go DC:
full

So bad I didn't even care about the rotting sheet of plywood I had in the middle as a plant stand!

I feel that. My house I bought last spring was an estate sale. The old man died so his ex wife moved in with her new boyfriend and their combined 4 teenage chainsmoking boys and their friends until the lawyer could sell it on them.

Throw in two big dogs and not a single F given by anyone to pickup dog poop or cigarette butts for however long and you get the yard I inherited! I swear I needed a hazmat suit to clean it up, my friends gave me a straight up safety related work refusal when asked to help lol

That was the same situation here (10 yrs ago) until I took a bulldozer to it. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom