InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Not a good time to be an outside grower who is in week two of flower! Everything has been inside for two days and this is next week:
Hopefully it will pick up soon where you are and you'll get a good patch. I presume if you're outside then it is Autumn for you too, they must be a late flowering strain? Over here in NZ, we have had an extraordinary summer, and altho it is Autumn now, it is still like Summer, there has scarcely been any overcast or rain days for months. Most summers we tend to get half sun/half rain. The heat and dryness is bad for the garden and water reservoirs in general, but for those special plants that we so love and care for, for those ones, they're loving it! :morenutes:

Up here in the Northern Hemisphere it's a week before spring. Winter is our rainy season in Los Angeles and we get no rain from late April to November, but we don't usually get this many rainy days in a row!
Ah of course you've started your girls off indoors. You should hopefully soon have a fabulous long sunny growing season ahead of you. It's many years since I've been to LA, but I remember the weather seemed totally suitable for cannabis! :thumb:

Thanks Amy! I've been supercropping inward every morning to keep it under control, especially since it will be tent-bound for quite some time with the rain we're getting.

We are! Vote counted...

LOL! People who tell me this thread moves fast aren't subbed to your thread :). Good question that should also be posted in Penny's thread.

LOL! It's like facebook or instagram pics...no one posts the shitty ones. Also, the plants are only outside when it's sunny. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Shhhh!

I'll see if I can dig up a pic of my old backyard for you DC! It's just what you described and worse.

At this point I'm keeping it around just for @Baron Von Blurple ;).

Thanks MsBean!

----------------------------------------

Carnival (day 8) looks less than happy. I'm assuming it will just grow out of it:

Rainy Friday!

@Shed your baby are looking real healthy. Are, they Auto's? Did, you feed them? I want to tell you, I started a new Journal named Lets do Auto Lemon Haze. I have to caught up in your Journal. Have a good evening :bong:

@Shed your baby are looking real healthy. Are, they Auto's? Did, you feed them? I want to tell you, I started a new Journal named Lets do Auto Lemon Haze. I have to caught up in your Journal. Have a good evening :bong:
You should put the link in your signature MsBean.

Ah of course you've started your girls off indoors. You should hopefully soon have a fabulous long sunny growing season ahead of you
I start my plants outside, and that is where they are supposed to be all day (weather permitting!). At night (and on rainy, grey, or cold days) they come in for additional light. When it's time to flip them they just get their dark period inside from 8pm to 8am. So on most days of the year, I move my all plants outdoors every morning and indoors every night.
It's many years since I've been to LA, but I remember the weather seemed totally suitable for cannabis
Most days :cheesygrinsmiley:
@Shed your baby are looking real healthy. Are, they Auto's? Did, you feed them?
These are all photoperiod plants, as I find most autos are not suited to living outside. The swings in humidity and temperatures rarely makes them happy. I do grow a few every year but I don't rely on them for any serious harvests.

In terms of feeding, they all get MegaCrop only from first feeding to harvest.
You should put the link in your signature MsBean.
Yes. Yes she should!

Stunger, I have not look into how to put a link in a signature. I have to learn. When you say link is that a title in the Journal?
Click on your name at the black bar at the top of the page, then click on 'signature' and cut n paste the URL link there of your journal, then the link to your journal will be at the bottom of your posts for anyone interested to click on.

Hey Shed how much Mega Crop would you use to start a young clone? I measured my TDS at 280 ppm.

500 or 700 scale ? ... about 200 ppm 700 scale is where i start. it ramps fast though.

We go by grams/gallon, and for a clone with roots like yours I'd start at 2g/gallon and get to 3 pretty quickly. It's a mature plant so it will take regular veg strength earlier than seedlings.

i start cuttings with no roots in hempy at 1g / gal and ramp to 2 g / gal in the first 10 - 14 days. i ramp from there to 4 g / gal with in 2 - 3 wks from that. coupled with a light foliar at 1 g / gal, they will catch.

The meter is from China so I’m guessing the 700 scale but it doesn’t say in the owners manual.

international is usually 700 scale. i got a decent apera meter thru amazon and they sent it defaulted to 700 scale.

Back
Top Bottom