InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

If she is more Thai she will not want as much MC but will want to supplement with some Tom Yum Goong. A favorite of mine with fresh shrimp.

Not a good time to be an outside grower who is in week two of flower!
No it isn't -my cheap ass had to spring for another light to keep my flowering 'houseplant' happy....

I have been looking at ACE gear the problem is I cant get my perches to go through. It keeps saying payment declined so I have to call my bank and tell them I am making an International perches. I had to do that before and it worked but now that they have changed to way you pay I am not sure if it will work or not

Hey hey mr.Twin have a look at greensmokeroomseeds.com, they do landrace and local landrace to Africa check under local stock held in sa and you'd pick it up for pennies with exchange rate.

Hey hey mr.Twin have a look at greensmokeroomseeds.com, they do landrace and local landrace to Africa check under local stock held in sa and you'd pick it up for pennies with exchange rate.

Very nice selection! I just placed an order for Cherry Pie. :thumb:

@Smeegol, any idea if the Durban Poison from them is pure?

My sister-in-law is South African and we had planned to travel there and visit her relatives but called the trip off and went to Greece instead. DP has been on my bucket list for years and hoped I could get some directly from SA but as of yet, didn’t work out.

We will get there someday, but I will have to take a months vacation when we do, until then, I keep looking for a pure DP seed lol

Thanks Smeegol!
Morning mr.Shed just popping in to say hi.... :headbanger:
:ciao:
Good morning Shed.
:ciao:

----------------------------------------

Sunny yesterday, raining today. Anyone have any ideas about my 11-day-old Carnival? Drop the other seed or let this one play out? I'm not in a big rush if it takes a while, even though the AF-47's are twice as tall!

I hope you're all well.
:peace:

If you have time ...

They almost always grow out of it. :bongrip:

Looks like the right color ... just all twisty ...

Today marks day 14 of treating my Candida CD-1 plant with colloidal silver in my attempt to make some S1 seeds. The first 7 days were while she was in veg. The last 7 have been since I flipped her to 12/12 lighting. Hopefully I'll see the start of boy parts here sooner then later.

As someone who hates to kill plants, I tend to keep clones kicking around for way too long and never do anything with them lol
I would say that although she may be small, if you have the room, let her grow. Sometimes that runt will turn out to be a jewel
I know that clone-keeping feeling Celt! I have the room so I'll sit back and watch the magic :).
If you have time ...
They almost always grow out of it.
Looks like the right color ... just all twisty ...
I have the time too, and the roots seem to be growing fine, so we'll see. At least it's a fem!
Maybe some tp would fix it. You need 30 or so pkgs!
We don't have 30 packages but we have way more than 30 rolls. That's not hording though, that's just how my wife shops. :thanks: Costco.
My Spliff Berrys often look like that and they straight out in next pair of leafs. Keep it!
Keeping it...yes sir!
Today marks day 14 of treating my Candida CD-1 plant with colloidal silver in my attempt to make some S1 seeds. The first 7 days were while she was in veg. The last 7 have been since I flipped her to 12/12 lighting. Hopefully I'll see the start of boy parts here sooner then later.
If anyone has the sticktoitiveness to see this through, you do!

@InTheShed i think I remember reading that you have made oil in a crock pot? Cooked it on high from seven to 2 last night, temps reached 211, at 9. I just turned it back up on high at 10 this morning, temps are slowly climbing was at 165 a bit ago.
Also used a 103 gs wet plant, and two cups of coconut oil. Then added two cups water.
Does this process seem good so far?
2DF4FD02-6EA2-4378-99DF-415E7C586095.jpeg
47C94A46-899C-49C3-96FB-CEBA12BBEC5C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom