InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Unfortunately, very few countries have any idea how many cases there's really are.

I think you're right. How many cases are out there where the person never really got sick, and nobody knows they had it (not just in the US.) I think there is probably a pretty good amount of people out there in the world like that, and it would mean it isn't as bad as its being made out to be.

I'm not saying it's not a concern, but what happened to the bird flu, pig flu, H1N1, SARS, etc? There were what, 60 million cases of H1N1 in the US, and 25k people died? I don't remember fights over toilet paper during that? Schools closing? The general stupidity?

Oh well. Here we are. :(

So after taking 6 ml total, I think I’m starting to feel high. It’s not a strong feeling, but I haven’t had edibles in years, feeling pretty relaxed, and my eyes feel a lil heavy, like i had smoked a bowl earlier. Feeling pretty mellow

You accidentally doubled that deaths from H1N1, which was 12,000 and amounted to 0.02% of the cases.

This has a much much higher death rate so far, somewhere between 3 and 4%, which makes this very a different virus that requires a different response.

Oh. Whoops.

I’m not confident in the 3%-4% number, but only because I don’t believe they truly know the total number of people infected.

Oh well. Going to be a boring few weeks I guess. :laugh:

So after taking 6 ml total, I think I’m starting to feel high. It’s not a strong feeling, but I haven’t had edibles in years, feeling pretty relaxed, and my eyes feel a lil heavy, like i had smoked a bowl earlier. Feeling pretty mellow
That was posted at 11pm my time, so unless you're west of me, that's late enough to be feeling relaxed, heavy lidded, and mellow without weed! Try 6ml again today early and see if you feel that way after an hour. Is this oil from an indica plant?
I’m not confident in the 3%-4% number, but only because I don’t believe they truly know the total number of people infected.
Quite true. Wouldn't it be nice if we had enough test kits? Oh well...we'll never be as advanced as South Korea :cheesygrinsmiley:
Going to be a boring few weeks I guess.
Not as long as we have each other :).

Highya ITS,

They look gorgeous! I love the look of your Golden Tiger! I hope she does well for you. Fruit Punch is looking great just starting the flower process. Nice color. It's not crowded in there at all. Think that will make more buds? Does 2 plants yeild as much buds as three plants in the same area with the same lights? You decide! Cheers

You may need the whole tent for that GT !
We actually saw the sun for awhile today, But it was 45f and raining at the same time...
So my houseplant remains in the Rhombus of Radiance® for the time being :)

Well that got crowded quick
Sure did!
Highya ITS, They look gorgeous! I love the look of your Golden Tiger! I hope she does well for you. Fruit Punch is looking great just starting the flower process. Nice color. It's not crowded in there at all. Think that will make more buds? Does 2 plants yeild as much buds as three plants in the same area with the same lights? You decide! Cheers
Thanks Bode! There's no way I could fit three 7 gallon plants in the 2x4, but when I was still growing the PSK, they were living a wider life in the shed. There's not a lot of light penetration below the canopy, and GT is encroaching on FP's personal space.

Ideally, they would only be getting light in the tent for about 4 hours a day, and 8 hours of sun. Not lately though! :(
Rhombus of Radiance®
LOL! Thanks carcass. I can keep the GT flat but I can't keep it narrow :).

So I heated the stuff up again from 10-12 on high, my cooking thermometer was 224f and added 2 tbls of liquid lecithin for the last hour. Strained into a jar, got a lil under 1 1/2 cups. Then the greens into a bowl and picked out the stems I can see and added them to some brownie mix. Will munch on brownies and see if this does anything, if the plant matter had 1/2 cup of oil in it would roughly make 19 6 ml doses but I cut them into 16 brownies. Had a borownie with my buddy half an hour ago

In the meantime, cannabis is again recognized as medicine, at least in California San Francisco:

San Francisco reverses course on pot shops, says they can stay open

San Francisco announced late Tuesday that marijuana dispensaries may stay open during the city's shelter-in-place order, reversing an earlier decision that drew complaints from stores and their customers.

"Cannabis is an essential medicine for many San Francisco residents," the San Francisco Department of Public Health said in a tweet. "Dispensaries can continue to operate as essential businesses during this time, while practicing social distancing and other public health recommendations."

City health officials had earlier put a halt to pot shop sales under emergency measures related to the coronavirus pandemic, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

So we ended up having another slice each. It might be a lil early but I’m starting to feel high. And so is my buddy, starting watching Rambo last blood after the first brownie and had another like Half an hour later because why not. Some very intense scenes are now tripping me out. Got a pretty good body buzz and head buzz, I would equate this high to smoking a bowl.
1F09EAAB-7A82-48DA-9D4C-82B440631C90.jpeg

this oil from an indica plant?
As for that question I’m not to sure I’d consider this my first successful grow in like 4 years of trying XD but it was all from that Scotty flop plant, has a very wild mint smell and the when smoked you can definitely taste the mintyness of it.

Thanks @InTheShed, I agree, quite a save I was so worried that I possibly just wasted 8-12 grams of smokeable bud lol XD but if 10 grams of it was 10% and another 10 was at 5% would be 1500mg thc in two cups of oil, or 473 ml would be about 3.17 milligrams per milliliter if I decarb Ed it properly XD can’t wait to give the insta pot a try once it’s here to try that out.

Okay so 10 at 10% and 5 at 5% and 5 at 0 would be 1250 milligrams is 2.64 mg per ml lol better math?

Me and my archaic strength calculations XD didn’t think I’d have this much fun toying with numbers. Guess my teacher was right, math can be fun

Back
Top Bottom