InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Should I mix in some veg nutes (9-4-8) to see if it helps?
Does the 9-4-8 use Urea as its source of N? Can you provide the analysis for it as well?
Gracias

Does the 9-4-8 use Urea as its source of N? Can you provide the analysis for it as well?
Gracias
I believe it does. Here's what's on their website:

IMG_20211204_040930.jpg

The issues with urea are that:

a) It can burn the plant in excessive amounts. What are excessive amounts for cannabis? Who knows?

b) It must be converted to ammonium by the plant and this requires energy which could be used for growth.

I’m going to suggest that you try to find another line of nutrients.

I believe it does. Here's what's on their website:

IMG_20211204_040930.jpg

The issues with urea are that:

a) It can burn the plant in excessive amounts. What are excessive amounts for cannabis? Who knows?

b) It must be converted to ammonium by the plant and this requires energy which could be used for growth.

Given the time it takes for urea N to convert to ammoniacal N, combined with the low N in the flower nutes, I'd go with all veg nutes and take Felipe's advice to find a different brand of nutes.

Nitrate N would be best and some ammoniacal N would be okay too. Some calcium and magnesium would be a plus as well!

Did you see this one from yesterday?

gets to a point i don't know who belongs to what anymore in here :p

you guys have it sorted. that plant is straight up hungry.
@WreckLoose has done a good job getting it this far on those nutes. i don't think i'd have gotten that far.

Thanks VG! @WreckLoose If you want to go with something like this, here is the label from the bag:
Acidifier.png

i think he needs straight up cannabis nutes. they have to be available ... because spain.

a shot of flat out n would go long a ways too, but uptake gets difficult in flower when it's gotten this far.

take Felipe's advice to find a different brand of nutes.
I'd love to but I really can't afford to throw these bottles out and replace them right now, especially with Christmas right round the corner. :( To be fair, this is my third run using this line and this is the first time I've been getting serious issues. I think I just underfed them and mistook it for something else, just exacerbated the situation altogether.
that plant is straight up hungry.
they have to be available ... because spain.
Both of these statements are very true. If it weren't for lack of options here I'd have probably gone organic by now.

Then it's time to use this emoji!
:morenutes:
In that case...
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Speaking of which, should I still wait until they're ready to drink or get in there with the nutes ASAP?

Kinda depends on how often then have been needing water. If it's every few days I'd water early. If it's a week then I'd be afraid of keeping the roots too wet.
Yeah, it's been taking a week for them to feel light enough to water. I'll see if I can get away with a day or two early.

Yeah, it's been taking a week for them to feel light enough to water. I'll see if I can get away with a day or two early.
A week?! You might want to look into a medium that’s a bit less water retentive. What’s your VPD?

You might want to look into a medium that’s a bit less water retentive.
I'm really considering giving coco a try for the next round.
What’s your VPD?
I'm not entirely sure but I think it's between 1.2 and 1.5. Temps are pretty steady around 73-75f and humidity is usually between 50-55%, occasionally creeping up to 60% but not very often.

Back
Top Bottom