InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I can tell! What about was the yield from that babe?
6.3 ounces on that one, but my AK-47 harvests from the five generations (in 2018 and 2019) were: 6.28oz, 4.41oz, 3.28oz, 8.54oz, and 8.50oz. I actually still have tons of that in jars because folks got so tired of smoking it all the time. That's one of the reasons I rarely grow the same variety more than once.

One of these days I'll turn it all into dry ice hash!

6.3 ounces on that one, but my AK-47 harvests from the five generations (in 2018 and 2019) were: 6.28oz, 4.41oz, 3.28oz, 8.54oz, and 8.50oz. I actually still have tons of that in jars because folks got so tired of smoking it all the time. That's one of the reasons I rarely grow the same variety more than once.

One of these days I'll turn it all into dry ice hash!
The Judge: Tons of AK Mr. Shed? And of all the other plants you've grown, how much is left on your property?

Please define "tad" for the court.

Are you toying with the cures at all or are they all pretty much stable at this point? I love some Ak-47 and yeah I try not to grow the same variety even though I have so few grows under my belt. It’s hard for me to go through more than ounces of the same kind. o_O That’s really cool though, it seems like it was fun to grow it!

You keep this journal a ripping you keep those fine tutorials coming and always have some darn nice plants and bunches of banter. I find it hard to keep up with you. (actually I can’t)
Thanks Nev! No need to keep up...jump in any time. 🦘
The Judge: Tons of AK Mr. Shed? And of all the other plants you've grown, how much is left on your property?
I'm sorry judge, "ton" is a slang expression for "a lot" rather than an accurate accounting of weight. I have no more than the legal limit for those with a valid medical marijuana card in the state of California.

"California's medical marijuana program allows patients and primary caregivers to purchase and possess 8 ounces of medical marijuana per day."
Source
Please define "tad" for the court.
May it please the court, it's "Tad" with a capital T. I give him much of my weed to stay legal, and when I discover an extra jar I say "I have a Tad more."
Are you toying with the cures at all or are they all pretty much stable at this point? I love some Ak-47 and yeah I try not to grow the same variety even though I have so few grows under my belt. It’s hard for me to go through more than ounces of the same kind. That’s really cool though, it seems like it was fun to grow it!
My cure is pretty much set in stone at this point, and I'm sure they're as stable as can be after 3+ years! At least there's a Boveda 62 in each jar and they're mold-free.

And we go through a lot of cannabis so the new stuff goes faster than the old.

May it please the court, it's "Tad" with a capital T. I give him much of my weed to stay legal, and when I discover an extra jar I say "I have a Tad more."
Great lawyering Shed! That defense might be golden with any judge not named Tad! :laugh:

Great lawyering Shed! That defense might be golden with any judge not named Tad! :laugh:
In the case the judge is named Tad
“your honor, I believe you should recuse yourself on the grounds that this is a conflict of interest.”

That’ll work like a charm

:ciao: :love:
Hi Shed! And to all visitors and followers InTheShed as well!
:green_heart:

a literal Fly-by-night-drive-by to drop offf some love and well wishes to you and to all.

There’s this Australian quiz-comedy TV show we watch every night, Shed, and I very regularly think of you and the other banterers here - feeling like you all would enjoy the humour and also the gander into the varied folks of this country. It’s called Hard Quiz and is hosted by a comedian who walks fine lines very well - and operates on the premise of being a bit of a meanie asshole to the contestants. It’s a really fun format and has a regular stuctyre pattern that never changes episod to episode and I really like that too. I dunno why it makes me think of some of our laughs here, but it very-often does.

Sending big love!
:circle-of-love:

Hi Shed! And to all visitors and followers InTheShed as well!
a literal Fly-by-night-drive-by to drop offf some love and well wishes to you and to all.
There’s this Australian quiz-comedy TV show we watch every night, Shed, and I very regularly think of you and the other banterers here - feeling like you all would enjoy the humour and also the gander into the varied folks of this country. It’s called Hard Quiz and is hosted by a comedian who walks fine lines very well - and operates on the premise of being a bit of a meanie asshole to the contestants. It’s a really fun format and has a regular stuctyre pattern that never changes episod to episode and I really like that too. I dunno why it makes me think of some of our laughs here, but it very-often does.
Sending big love!
It's always a welcome sight to have you drop by for a visit Ms Gardner! Many folks here see me as a bit of a meanie asshole so I can certainly see why that host might remind you of me. Oh, sorry...did you mean the laughs and banter part? I'll see what they have of that on youtube and see if I can discern your true intentions. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope you and your lively other are doing well down under and that your health and wellness are reasonably in hand. In my head I picture that you're still growing in a forest surrounded by all of your critters, and that the only difference is we just don't get to see it.

Big love back atcha! :love:

It's always a welcome sight to have you drop by for a visit Ms Gardner! Many folks here see me as a bit of a meanie asshole so I can certainly see why that host might remind you of me. Oh, sorry...did you mean the laughs and banter part? I'll see what they have of that on youtube and see if I can discern your true intentions. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope you and your lively other are doing well down under and that your health and wellness are reasonably in hand. In my head I picture that you're still growing in a forest surrounded by all of your critters, and that the only difference is we just don't get to see it.

Big love back atcha! :love:
This one needed a Heart also , so I had to reply , can’t put both . :love:

In the case the judge is named Tad
“your honor, I believe you should recuse yourself on the grounds that this is a conflict of interest.”

That’ll work like a charm
I don’t think judges like tobe told what they should do seeing that they’re the all knowing dispensers of justice. Imho also have the final word. CL🍀

Wednesday update with another word about supercropping.

The branches I bent were stronger than the weights I had on them, so they all turned up and were taller than the lower flowers. I had to use pipe cleaners to hold them down:

In other news, still no pistils on the Le Creme CBG (flip day 10):

But yes pistils on the Amnesia Lemon Kush (also flip day 10):

And getting back to my nifty temperature gun, here was the temp of the nutrient bottle after being outside all night:

And here it is after I took out 16oz, microwaved it for 2 minutes, and poured it back in:

The actual water might be a little warmer (I didn't wait for the plastic to equalize), but the plants don't seem to mind when I use this water to feed them.

I also know I need weather stripping on a couple of doors, so that's a Home Depot trip planned.

I'll scope the LeC auto later this week (it's 77 days old today) but I'm pretty sure it's coming down this weekend. On the plus side, it should take about 10 minutes to trim!

Be well, be safe, vote in the monthly and annual contests (some close races!), and thanks for looking in. :ciao:

Monday update, and it's supercropped!

The Amnesia Lemon Kush is getting its stretch on (flip day 8 today), so this weekend I did a bit of supercropping, both to keep it level and add a few tops in the middle where it's sparse.

For those who haven't read my supercrop thread, it's here:

It explains what it does and lays out some cool things it can accomplish besides having a flat canopy. Check it out!

Let's take a look at what I did. Here is a bend I did on one of the tallest outer branches:

I bent it in toward the middle into a gap where there was nothing below it. Here it is from another angle:

You can see the paperclip I used to keep the top from popping back up (there's a hard-to-see small binder clip at the bottom for added weight). That clip will get moved further out as the branch grows until the growth further down gets established, and then I'll let them all grow up together.

Here's another bend I did, near the top:

That had been the tallest branch and now it's level with the rest.

I bent another outer branch into an open space, but it didn't bend far enough in, so I've tied it to a lower node to keep it in place:

Here you can see that bend in relation to the rest of the plant:

And here is the side view where you can see I still have a few more bends to make:

Not to be left out of the update, Le Creme CBG:

And finally for the day, the high and low temps on the floor of the tent between 4pm and 8am:

It had gotten down to 59º on Saturday night, so I put the oil heater next to the tent on the side where the intake fan is on top, and that gave me an extra 5º. I'm okay there.

That's it for me! Happy start to the week...let's make it a good one. :high-five:

Quotes:

That's the 68-70º question!

Thanks CL! I'm sure I've watered using warmer water, that would be outside in summer in a cloth pot, so root rot wouldn't be an issue there.

I'm going to start paying closer attention to temperatures now!

Oh sure, I guess you could...

I'll let the hydro master take that one:

:thanks:

And back to WH:

:thumb:

"Examples of plants that can be propagated from root cuttings include raspberry, blackberry, rose, trumpet vine, phlox, crabapple, fig, lilac, and sumac."

I would definitely keep banking that money so when growing is legal you can spend it there! :green_heart:
well done!

Wednesday update with another word about supercropping.

The branches I bent were stronger than the weights I had on them, so they all turned up and were taller than the lower flowers. I had to use pipe cleaners to hold them down:

In other news, still no pistils on the Le Creme CBG (flip day 10):

But yes pistils on the Amnesia Lemon Kush (also flip day 10):

And getting back to my nifty temperature gun, here was the temp of the nutrient bottle after being outside all night:

And here it is after I took out 16oz, microwaved it for 2 minutes, and poured it back in:

The actual water might be a little warmer (I didn't wait for the plastic to equalize), but the plants don't seem to mind when I use this water to feed them.

I also know I need weather stripping on a couple of doors, so that's a Home Depot trip planned.

I'll scope the LeC auto later this week (it's 77 days old today) but I'm pretty sure it's coming down this weekend. On the plus side, it should take about 10 minutes to trim!

Be well, be safe, vote in the monthly and annual contests (some close races!), and thanks for looking in. :ciao:
Did you pour it in on the sunny side of the pot . :peace: I definitely have been voting and entering @Jon and @BakedARea hadn’t submitted nothing yet so I jumped in , I’ve got nothing compared to these two .

well done!
Thanks marcus!
Did you pour it in on the sunny side of the pot . :peace: I definitely have been voting and entering @Jon and @BakedARea hadn’t submitted nothing yet so I jumped in , I’ve got nothing compared to these two .
LOL I somehow felt the need to water the whole thing!

Baked hasn't been here for a long time but I text him once in a while to make sure he's still alive, and he is. Jon lets us know all the time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks marcus!

LOL I somehow felt the need to water the whole thing!

Baked hasn't been here for a long time but I text him once in a while to make sure he's still alive, and he is. Jon lets us know all the time. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Don’t like to hear that about Baked he is missed . Seems like I’ve been gone too long myself , still a lot of catching up to do . Nugs I had to put there names in a cup to pick one , they all should win .

Back
Top Bottom