InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

And your break was much shorter than I expected
Think of it as the intermission before the final act. I have to get an outdoor girl to 5ft before flip or I feel like I’ve not lived.

What’s next for you for winter? You seemed like you were leaning towards skipping indoor season? But then you’re long on seeds at the moment…

Oh thanks! I'll look out for it.

Some year indeed. And your break was much shorter than I expected. I guess Keith just pulls you back in!

Thanks sb, and good smoke reports are always a win!

Oh yeah, and I didn't take 4' off a 5' lemon tree, just 2'. I may have to go back for more crickets to get the side branching to take off. :thumb:

Thank you 13! Summer turned into a rather nice fall here. :)

:thanks: Keith.

I did tell them, and they truly wish they could give those kind of reports but it's not within their capabilities. They are all grateful for the bountiful harvests I bring in though, and I appreciate that.

Thanks con!

Thank you Carmen, and I wonder if I should just have a screenshot of that post so that folks who missed it can see it. :hmmmm:

Thanks Carcass! As long as one person can do a legit report I'd say we're quids in.

I had a feeling you'd like that one Captain. ;)
Start there - skip the AI randomness just above - but there have been what seem like one time posters using Chat GPT or similar to post responses recently. I’ve seen one in The SIP Club and I have read of others in other members’ threads.

Start there - skip the AI randomness just above - but there have been what seem like one time posters using Chat GPT or similar to post responses recently. I’ve seen one in The SIP Club and I have read of others in other members’ threads.
What sort of responses are they posting?

I had a conversation with ChatGPT yesterday. I asked it if it trawls websites to learn human behaviour and it said that it has not had those capabilities since 2021. In other words it used to, and now it has a different functionality.

What I've seen on here in various journals including my own, was a character that I believe was a singular AI with multiple accounts, practicing how to post like a human. They all had a three part response with the same polite, up-beat "encouragement", wouldn't respond to questions and all disappeared within days I believe. I think AI also scrapes content for use by information bots like ChatGPT.

That is if not AI posted certainly AI generated from a first time poster need to click, the preview is not the message in question.

That is if not AI posted certainly AI generated from a first time poster need to click, the preview is not the message in question.
I think it might be the same AI that was posting the random three part responses. It feels as if it is trying to become interactive. The idea creeps me t.f. out.

It feels as if it is trying to become interactive.
No - there is someone feeding it site content and testing how people respond to it.

Northern Americans are often encouraged to write back the question in exams. If anyone ever reads Quora its really annoying. The question is literally above where their response begins. Its for children (a lot of late academic learners or ex military do this as well)

When it gets better the preface paragraph will disappear. I imagine there are other forums on totally disparate topics experiencing the same. Boost traffic likes whatever - but likely more generally for the big AI companies to test against real world people.

Me - I’ll just call them Ai as long as I can spot them.

Maybe that guy “blogxxxx” whatever is a real person that’s very shy so is using an AI generator in lieu of their own words?

Probability of that about 2% - even that’s the case I’m not interested in their discourse.

The SIP club thread is a great thread to learn off. Loads of science and tech references compressed into 150 pages.

I thought about reporting it but meh. See what happens!

What sort of responses are they posting?

I had a conversation with ChatGPT yesterday. I asked it if it trawls websites to learn human behaviour and it said that it has not had those capabilities since 2021. In other words it used to, and now it has a different functionality.

What I've seen on here in various journals including my own, was a character that I believe was a singular AI with multiple accounts, practicing how to post like a human. They all had a three part response with the same polite, up-beat "encouragement", wouldn't respond to questions and all disappeared within days I believe. I think AI also scrapes content for use by information bots like ChatGPT.
I don’t know about everyone else but to be honest AI scares the 💩 out of me. Its possibilities are endless and just think about what a hostile government could download into various systems. CL🍀

Heya shed. Yeah I hear ya I have been moving around a bit trying to find my " grow " home. New state now with my own land and passive rec laws. Now I can get to work rebuilding my old grow house. Got all the bells and whistles that go along with a sterile environment, just such a pain in the ass to reassemble. Lol. And most obviously I did have my OG account restored. Thx 420 .... Anyways good to be back though I really don't expect to be up and running till spring. Dreaming and reading till then...

Shed is “mr Johnny on the spot” when it comes to replies.
Only when I'm at my desk at work! The rest of the time it's hit and miss. :)
I’m thinking he’s got some sort of AI answering service app thingy majiggy.
That would be handy if I could train it to think like me! It might be hard to get my fine blend of excellent advice and dry wit though. Oh yeah, and the links. ;)
Think of it as the intermission before the final act. I have to get an outdoor girl to 5ft before flip or I feel like I’ve not lived.
Oh true, we don't want you to leave unfulfilled!
What’s next for you for winter? You seemed like you were leaning towards skipping indoor season? But then you’re long on seeds at the moment…
I've got nothing going on at the moment other than the Candida mother and 3 Grandpa's Moonshine clones in 2 solo cups. I will indeed be skipping the winter flowering season because it's too much work, but if I can get a damn Candida cutting to root I'll be making seeds in the tent.

And I've been long in the seed department for years. It's truly an embarrassment of riches.
What if Shed is an A.I.? It would make sense, and Keith Lemon! Keith Lemon almost has to be an A.I.
It might be a few more years before AI can grok my style. Keith can't be AI because we've seen him holding an umbrella over his plant!
I don’t think Shedster is a AI but I’m not sure about Kevin. lol
I might need to post a pic of me with an umbrella. ☔
Mrs Shed might wish Mr Shed was AI from time to time and Keith is the secret weapon against AI.
She probably wishes I was just A sometimes!
( Butts in) What are you guys talking about??
Greetings Sal and :welcome: to my perpetual journal! We can get a bit off-topic here but mostly we're all about growing and using cannabis. You've dropped in during a break in the plant action, but do stop by from time to time if you're interested in good folks with good info.
I opened up a can of worms with the A.I. joke. Sorry about that…. Congrats on the POTM win!
Thanks Caddie! And no worries on the AI conversation. It's something that's come up lately since we had an influx of interesting bots last week.
Wtf you Guys are scaring me
It's all good veinz...just my regular crew with some interesting banter!
The entire site is AI and you're the only human.
That from a guy who decided to be Amadeus Forzin for a minute!
Heya shed. Yeah I hear ya I have been moving around a bit trying to find my " grow " home. New state now with my own land and passive rec laws. Now I can get to work rebuilding my old grow house. Got all the bells and whistles that go along with a sterile environment, just such a pain in the ass to reassemble. Lol. And most obviously I did have my OG account restored. Thx 420 .... Anyways good to be back though I really don't expect to be up and running till spring. Dreaming and reading till then...
Land and passive rec laws sounds like a pretty good place to set up shop, so :welldone: on that! And since you have plenty of time between now and spring to get the grow put back together you can break it down to small projects to keep it from being overwhelming. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress, and you could always journal the build too!

Only when I'm at my desk at work! The rest of the time it's hit and miss. :)

That would be handy if I could train it to think like me! It might be hard to get my fine blend of excellent advice and dry wit though. Oh yeah, and the links. ;)

Oh true, we don't want you to leave unfulfilled!

I've got nothing going on at the moment other than the Candida mother and 3 Grandpa's Moonshine clones in 2 solo cups. I will indeed be skipping the winter flowering season because it's too much work, but if I can get a damn Candida cutting to root I'll be making seeds in the tent.

And I've been long in the seed department for years. It's truly an embarrassment of riches.

It might be a few more years before AI can grok my style. Keith can't be AI because we've seen him holding an umbrella over his plant!

I might need to post a pic of me with an umbrella. ☔

She probably wishes I was just A sometimes!

Greetings Sal and :welcome: to my perpetual journal! We can get a bit off-topic here but mostly we're all about growing and using cannabis. You've dropped in during a break in the plant action, but do stop by from time to time if you're interested in good folks with good info.

Thanks Caddie! And no worries on the AI conversation. It's something that's come up lately since we had an influx of interesting bots last week.

It's all good veinz...just my regular crew with some interesting banter!

That from a guy who decided to be Amadeus Forzin for a minute!

Land and passive rec laws sounds like a pretty good place to set up shop, so :welldone: on that! And since you have plenty of time between now and spring to get the grow put back together you can break it down to small projects to keep it from being overwhelming. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress, and you could always journal the build too!
Now would your picture be in front of one of your Sheds? And if so which Shed would it be? Possibly your Smoo-Shed Shedster? Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

I rue the day I showed you where the emojis were. ;) And if you recall, the smooshed is the tent when it's crowded, which is inside the house, where it doesn't rain. If I get an umbrella pic it would be in front of the shed!
Aww cmon where’s your sense of humor? Insert Shed joke here. But if I remember correctly you did have a few different Sheds. Also emoji’s add flavor to plain old posts. lol CL🍀. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom