InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Greetings all! Been offline for a few days with college football (watching, not playing) and getting the taxes done, but I did want to stop by with an update that includes a smoke report (say what?) on the 5 Killer Cookies from @ChefDGreen.

We have a friend who is a bit of a cannabis connoisseur, so when I need a good smoke report I try to get some to her. We happened to be at the same gathering on Saturday so I brought along a baggie with a few buds in it for her to try. I didn't give her any details on its parentage so as not to sway her.

This is the report I got on Sunday:

"Fabulous strain. It tastes fruity to me like maybe fig, pineapple, or honey. Maybe a smidge of tangerine . It made me tingle and very relaxed but not tired. Also made me happy, I felt a bit floaty. I am not sure I have ever had this strain. At first I was a little anxious so I thought it was Sativa but after about 10 minutes I would say it is a mix of indica and Sativa but heavier on the Indica side since it is not heady at all. I really do like it thank you for letting me test it. I hope this is helpful."

At which point I offered her more, seeing as she liked it so much and I have a few ounces. ;) She said:

"Thank you so much! I would love more it is really one of your best I think! Great job."

Not too shabby I'd say! :thanks: Chef for the genetics.

In other news, the crickets really did the trick as the lime tree was 60" tall this weekend:

Here is the lanky looking thing:

Since it's going into a huge pot eventually rather than the ground, I took about 2 feet off:

I'm hoping to get some new shoots near the top so I can shape it similarly to the lemon tree to its right.

In other news, it was prize day today as I received @Herbies Seeds Dessert Mix from my September POTM win:

All solid indicas with some really high THC numbers in there, so I'll have to pick one for next year!

And I also received the prize from the @North Atlantic Seed Co drawing earlier this month, and that's North Thunderfuck from Royal Queen Seeds, along with a cool t-shirt, stickers, and plant name-tag stakes:

They call it "a powerhouse indica" so it was obvious that the weed gods decided I had too many sativa leaners in my collection!

I was over 350 notifications behind this morning, so it may take me a while to catch up, but I plan on getting current by tomorrow. :reading420magazine:

I hope you all had a great weekend and your team won whatever sport they play!

Quotes:

I'm looking forward to that, when things settle down at your place!

Guess who's back in town today! :ciao:

In the past it seemed that the plants they tried to breed for a blend rarely ended up what they claimed on the specs, so it's nice to know you found something that might be close to the right numbers. Since testing is practically free by you, I'd like to see where yours comes in. Which of your 12 current journals will you post those in? :cheesygrinsmiley:
thats awesome Shed a good smoke report & some rock'n prizes congrats

Congrats on the goodies, Shed!
Excellent smoke report, too-
I'm lucky to get the 4 word report (it gets me high) from my "consumers"..:)
My son headed home to Arizona with an oz of Wookiees this morning- I told him to let me know what he thinks of it...he's more wordy than his brothers, so I may get a real smoke report from him...:lot-o-toke:

Greetings all! Been offline for a few days with college football (watching, not playing) and getting the taxes done, but I did want to stop by with an update that includes a smoke report (say what?) on the 5 Killer Cookies from @ChefDGreen.

We have a friend who is a bit of a cannabis connoisseur, so when I need a good smoke report I try to get some to her. We happened to be at the same gathering on Saturday so I brought along a baggie with a few buds in it for her to try. I didn't give her any details on its parentage so as not to sway her.

This is the report I got on Sunday:

"Fabulous strain. It tastes fruity to me like maybe fig, pineapple, or honey. Maybe a smidge of tangerine . It made me tingle and very relaxed but not tired. Also made me happy, I felt a bit floaty. I am not sure I have ever had this strain. At first I was a little anxious so I thought it was Sativa but after about 10 minutes I would say it is a mix of indica and Sativa but heavier on the Indica side since it is not heady at all. I really do like it thank you for letting me test it. I hope this is helpful."

At which point I offered her more, seeing as she liked it so much and I have a few ounces. ;) She said:

"Thank you so much! I would love more it is really one of your best I think! Great job."

Not too shabby I'd say! :thanks: Chef for the genetics.

In other news, the crickets really did the trick as the lime tree was 60" tall this weekend:

Here is the lanky looking thing:

Since it's going into a huge pot eventually rather than the ground, I took about 2 feet off:

I'm hoping to get some new shoots near the top so I can shape it similarly to the lemon tree to its right.

In other news, it was prize day today as I received @Herbies Seeds Dessert Mix from my September POTM win:

All solid indicas with some really high THC numbers in there, so I'll have to pick one for next year!

And I also received the prize from the @North Atlantic Seed Co drawing earlier this month, and that's North Thunderfuck from Royal Queen Seeds, along with a cool t-shirt, stickers, and plant name-tag stakes:

They call it "a powerhouse indica" so it was obvious that the weed gods decided I had too many sativa leaners in my collection!

I was over 350 notifications behind this morning, so it may take me a while to catch up, but I plan on getting current by tomorrow. :reading420magazine:

I hope you all had a great weekend and your team won whatever sport they play!

Quotes:

I'm looking forward to that, when things settle down at your place!

Guess who's back in town today! :ciao:

In the past it seemed that the plants they tried to breed for a blend rarely ended up what they claimed on the specs, so it's nice to know you found something that might be close to the right numbers. Since testing is practically free by you, I'd like to see where yours comes in. Which of your 12 current journals will you post those in? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Don’t ya just love 💕 a good smoke review? Isn’t that so much better than ( it gets me high)? lol congrats on getting a good one Shedster. CL🍀. :high-five::thumb::woohoo:

Closing off the solo grow as soon as the numbers are in weight/testing. So in week there’ll be numbers from that grow.
Oh thanks! I'll look out for it.
Harvest is due in three weeks in Graduation where we have 3 very big girls of the same. So a month and then that journal will be shuttered too. That’ll just leave @Canuk Seeds Grow and the “Look. What. Shed. Made. Me Do” as Taylor meant to sing. The giant SIP
One year today since I picked up our first ever cannabis plants, Bruce Banner clones. Some year!
Some year indeed. And your break was much shorter than I expected. I guess Keith just pulls you back in!
Cool Deal on the smoke report , i know that makes you feel good .. And congrats on getting the prizes you won . I was eyeballing that pineapple LOL you cut four ft. off damn lot taller than it looked . I wish we could grow those goodies here but it ant happening
Thanks sb, and good smoke reports are always a win!

Oh yeah, and I didn't take 4' off a 5' lemon tree, just 2'. I may have to go back for more crickets to get the side branching to take off. :thumb:
yet another incredible harvest, busting an elbow on KC5, GM approaching the LZ, well earned new badges and lots o’swag including mo’ beans
yer killing it Shedster!
Thank you 13! Summer turned into a rather nice fall here. :)
Great smoke report Shed.
:thanks: Keith.
Did you share that smoke report with your clan? I certainly would have. And I would have told them this is how you describe effects, not just by saying "it gets me high!" Hell, free weed will always get folks high.
I did tell them, and they truly wish they could give those kind of reports but it's not within their capabilities. They are all grateful for the bountiful harvests I bring in though, and I appreciate that.
thats awesome Shed a good smoke report & some rock'n prizes congrats
Thanks con!
Shed, ditto the kudos re smoke report and prizes. My main take away was 🦗 🦗🦗:laugh:
Thank you Carmen, and I wonder if I should just have a screenshot of that post so that folks who missed it can see it. :hmmmm:
Congrats on the goodies, Shed!
Excellent smoke report, too-
I'm lucky to get the 4 word report (it gets me high) from my "consumers"..
My son headed home to Arizona with an oz of Wookiees this morning- I told him to let me know what he thinks of it...he's more wordy than his brothers, so I may get a real smoke report from him...
Thanks Carcass! As long as one person can do a legit report I'd say we're quids in.
Don’t ya just love a good smoke review? Isn’t that so much better than ( it gets me high)? lol congrats on getting a good one Shedster. CL🍀.
I had a feeling you'd like that one Captain. ;)

I did tell them, and they truly wish they could give those kind of reports but it's not within their capabilities.
If you like you can vac-seal and send me a sample of all that you grow. After I stop coughing I'll give you a decent smoke report. Be mindful that I'm lousy at discerning tastes and that nearly everything I try "gets me high." (oops)

But I will try my best to give you better info than you've been getting. :)

If you like you can vac-seal and send me a sample of all that you grow. After I stop coughing I'll give you a decent smoke report. Be mindful that I'm lousy at discerning tastes and that nearly everything I try "gets me high." (oops)

But I will try my best to give you better info than you've been getting. :)
What he said 🔝. CL🍀

Sounds like a plan 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:
Not to me it doesn't.

CL you can pick me up in DC and I'll ride while you drive out west. For doing the driving, you get to walk into the backyard first.

I've been reading on that Azi. I'm seeing the same for the purpose of anti inflammation. Looking at my Candida report all I have to do is not decarb. I decided to wait on making. I have a month of caps that drained my loose oil jar. I'll procrastinate for a bit and do other seasonal things I have to get done.

I don't know your situation Schnookie. I was in your shoes and waited until I could hardly walk. At age 60, 8 years ago, I got both replaced and they are the best working part of my body! having working legs is big! Bigger than I thought! I was under the impression after the new knees I'd have to be old and slow. Come to find out I'm that anyway but have no knee pain and can get around like no ones business! Get the job done if you can and follow the Physical Therapy program + 10%!
Thank you for the vote of assurance on the knee surgery. I just turned 54 so I plan to have a whole bunch more years in the next century... incidentally my son is moving back in with me so I'll have someone to pick me from surgery now! My prediction is there will be a new genetically modified cartilage regrowth breakthrough that I'd miss out on with a metal knee cap.

Back
Top Bottom