InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Aww cmon where’s your sense of humor? Insert Shed joke here. But if I remember correctly you did have a few different Sheds. Also emoji’s add flavor to plain old posts. lol CL🍀.
That was humor, but it was non-AI humor so it's tougher to tell. 🤖 And I do have a few sheds (plus the tent ;) ) but the others have names (bike shed, chem shed). The shed is the shed!
I'll be chuckling about this one for the rest of the evening, perhaps longer!
:)

That was humor, but it was non-AI humor so it's tougher to tell. 🤖 And I do have a few sheds (plus the tent ;) ) but the others have names (bike shed, chem shed). The shed is the shed!

Don’t forget the Shedster is thee Shedster 🦸. CL🍀 No 420 emojis!

The entire site is AI and you're the only human.
Now who you talking to there 😆

Likely loads of people playing with bad AI bots on every forum out there.

Its what happens behind the bike sheds in English High Schools which is important! I think the US equivalent is probably behind the bleachers?

Aww cmon where’s your sense of humor? Insert Shed joke here. But if I remember correctly you did have a few different Sheds. Also emoji’s add flavor to plain old posts. lol CL🍀.
Aww cmon where’s your sense of humor? Insert Shed joke here. But if I remember correctly you did have a few different Sheds. Also emoji’s add flavor to plain old posts. lol CL🍀. :ciao:
Aww cmon where’s your sense of humor? Insert Shed joke here. But if I remember correctly you did have a few different Sheds. Also emoji’s add flavor to plain old posts. lol CL🍀. :ciao:
Man, I really am growing out of a shed. I mean, and also looking at about five to ten if found out. I have to have a sense of humor about it.

Thank you for the vote of assurance on the knee surgery. I just turned 54 so I plan to have a whole bunch more years in the next century... incidentally my son is moving back in with me so I'll have someone to pick me from surgery now! My prediction is there will be a new genetically modified cartilage regrowth breakthrough that I'd miss out on with a metal knee cap.
Best thing ever Schnookie! don't hesitate. Arthritis is a consuming foe we have little to no control over. The replacements give us a new start believe me! I went from hardly able to walk (I remember the standing conversations that I could hardly think of anything but how I could move the convo to a place to sit) to unlimited painless jaunts miles on end! PM me when you're close to getting it done and we'll talk.

Best thing ever Schnookie! don't hesitate. Arthritis is a consuming foe we have little to no control over. The replacements give us a new start believe me! I went from hardly able to walk (I remember the standing conversations that I could hardly think of anything but how I could move the convo to a place to sit) to unlimited painless jaunts miles on end! PM me when you're close to getting it done and we'll talk.
I had both knees replaced and it was the best thing, no more knee pain. My 2 cents.

Docs. pushing me to get a hip replacement at 66 I don't know have a lot of other issues like neck , back degeneration and Pot meds not legial here , the damn pain doc i was to see want make me an appointment ,Probably because me record is Not that good ... It a bunch of Bull S $1 a mg. on the street sucks too .. had arthroscopic surgery on my right knee along time ago , hurt for a while ,, No one told me I needed to go to therapy Stupid FuckS oh well grow some Pot my friends :rollit::blunt:

Docs. pushing me to get a hip replacement at 66 I don't know have a lot of other issues like neck , back degeneration and Pot meds not legial here , the damn pain doc i was to see want make me an appointment ,Probably because me record is Not that good ... It a bunch of Bull S $1 a mg. on the street sucks too .. had arthroscopic surgery on my right knee along time ago , hurt for a while ,, No one told me I needed to go to therapy Stupid FuckS oh well grow some Pot my friends :rollit::blunt:
I have also had 1 hip replaced and it helped. A hip replacement is not as bad as a knee replacement pain as far as procedures go.

Here's a quick Sunday update to wrap up the Grandpa's Moonshine (harvested on Oct 1st) and finally dry enough to weigh and jar:

It's a little hard to read but that's 388g / 13.7oz, and at 153 days above soil it comes in at a respectable 2.5g.day.

Here it is, all seven jars-worth:

That's the Summer grow all wrapped up! 🎁

And last for the day, a special :thanks: to 420magzine for the swag prizes from September's POTM win:

If anyone is interested in the cool 420mag stuff for sale (t-shirts, mugs, jars, and stickers) you can find it here:

Thanks for stopping by. :ciao:

Quotes:
Its what happens behind the bike sheds in English High Schools which is important! I think the US equivalent is probably behind the bleachers?
Not much happening in the 6" behind my bike shed other than whatever the possums get up to back there! It's in front of the bike shed where the action is. ;)
Great info Otter, thanks! I have heard almost all positive feedback from folks who get knees and hips replaced. PT is a must though, as sb learned below.
I had both knees replaced and it was the best thing, no more knee pain. My 2 cents.
Thanks Keith! Still, stay on the low rungs of that ladder. :)
Right? Lots of angst leading up to a peak positive experience! Possible a pickleball career!
LOL!
Dude - Padel is 100x better and I gor hockey knees!
Paddle ball is easier on the knees than pickle ball? I used to run my ass off playing paddle ball/ handball.
Docs. pushing me to get a hip replacement at 66 I don't know have a lot of other issues like neck , back degeneration and Pot meds not legial here , the damn pain doc i was to see want make me an appointment ,Probably because me record is Not that good ... It a bunch of Bull S $1 a mg. on the street sucks too .. had arthroscopic surgery on my right knee along time ago , hurt for a while ,, No one told me I needed to go to therapy Stupid FuckS oh well grow some Pot my friends
Damn sb, I'm sorry to hear that. :( But hip replacement surgery is supposed to be a much faster recovery (they usually want you walking the day of the operation) so I think it's going to make the rest of your life a lot less painful. :thumb:
I have also had 1 hip replaced and it helped. A hip replacement is not as bad as a knee replacement pain as far as procedures go.
My dad had his hip done at 89 years old and came through with flying colors!

Here's a quick Sunday update to wrap up the Grandpa's Moonshine (harvested on Oct 1st) and finally dry enough to weigh and jar:

It's a little hard to read but that's 388g / 13.7oz, and at 153 days above soil it comes in at a respectable 2.5g.day.

And last for the day, a special :thanks: to 420magzine for the swag prizes from September's POTM win:

If anyone is interested in the cool 420mag stuff for sale (t-shirts, mugs, jars, and stickers) you can find it here:

Quotes:

Not much happening in the 6" behind my bike shed other than whatever the possums get up to back there! It's in front of the bike shed where the action is. ;)

Great info Otter, thanks! I have heard almost all positive feedback from folks who get knees and hips replaced. PT is a must though, as sb learned below.

LOL!

Paddle ball is easier on the knees than pickle ball? I used to run my ass off playing paddle ball/ handball.

Damn sb, I'm sorry to hear that. :( But hip replacement surgery is supposed to be a much faster recovery (they usually want you walking the day of the operation) so I think it's going to make the rest of your life a lot less painful. :thumb:

My dad had his done at 89 years old and came through with flying colors!
nice to end your summer grow with a nice haul of sweet looking bud & some great prizes congrats there Shed

13.7oz, and at 153 days above soil it comes in at a respectable 2.5g.day.
Well grown, Shed!
That should "get them high" for quite awhile...:ganjamon:
My dad had his done at 89 years old and came through with flying colors!
My Mom put it off until she wasn't healthy enough to have it done, so she spent her last 8 years in a wheelchair, and in a lot of pain...don't put it off for too long...

Congratulations Shed. That's an incredible amount of weed you have added to your most bountiful summer harvest :drool:

Quotes:

LOL!

My dad had his hip done at 89 years old and came through with flying colors!
Nicely done Shed another great haul.

nice to end your summer grow with a nice haul of sweet looking bud & some great prizes congrats there Shed
Thanks con! I figure that's enough to take the winter off. :thumb:
Well grown, Shed! That should "get them high" for quite awhile
Damn I sure hope so! Thanks Carcass. :)
My Mom put it off until she wasn't healthy enough to have it done, so she spent her last 8 years in a wheelchair, and in a lot of pain...don't put it off for too long...
Excellent advice, and I'm sorry your mom didn't get hers done in time. :(
Wow, well done Shed. Seems like your most successful summer grow of ever!
Impressive to say the least. Congratulations Shed!
Thank you double H, it was a great summer grow after a few stops and starts! It doesn't compare to this one from 2019, but I promised Mrs Shed I would never do that again!
Congratulations Shed. That's an incredible amount of weed you have added to your most bountiful summer harvest
Thanks Carmen! Maybe in a month I'll see if I can get a legit smoke report on the GM. :nomo:
Nicely done Shed another great haul.
Thanks Keith!
A good month and half to two months. Thats for your knees. The hip is shorter time and a lot less pain.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom