Irie's Irie Garden

Them girls are lookin hot i almost want to whistle at them i know sounds a little wierd i better not my wife might get a little ill for not whistlen at her:)

Thanks everyone, things seem to be moving on. I have pulled five plants have finished here in the last week and are hanging. It looks like two more may be ready here in the next few days. A few more where pulled from veg and moved into the flower room. The veg tent needed some more free space too.With some of the bigger plants out of the flowering I might be able to run the vertical 600 again here very soon. I have to take another look and see if I think I can work it out... I want to be able to cut my lights and rooms into half for my summer schedule ( July,August, and Sept). I still have not had to put my glass back on the lights to vent them, but I have a feeling that will change soon, as my temps are now getting into the high 70's with lights on. I will hold out as long as possible...:smokin:

Some quick pics of the rooms...
Veg room with a little more elbow room for the ladies
DSC033951.JPG

Flower room 2- 1-3 gallon potted plants.. some of the smaller ones.
DSC033961.JPG

Flower room 1 - 5,6 and 7 gallon potted plants, the bigger ones. My Lavender and flo are beasts. They eat anything I give them then ask for more. I have been chasing an Nitrogen def in the both of them for a week now and I am making gains very slowly... Women are just never happy!! They are both in 7 gallon smart pots and are drinking about 2-2.5 gallons of water every other day per plant.
DSC033972.JPG

Flower room 3- 600 LED SCROG
The last few days I have been debating on putting a 1000 in the tent ( maybe a 600), I just am not getting the spread that I like...I will have to ponder that thought for a few more days..... here they are, still in full stretch. I work o it for an hour or two a night tucking and placing it where I want it... I think I will be able to fill in about 90-95 % of the screen I think...
DSC033931.JPG

The underside, it will get the final trim ( below the screen) once the stretch slows down.
DSC033941.JPG

a few random picks of some of the younger ladies...
DSC033982.JPG

DSC033992.JPG

:Namaste:

High Irie, man I love visiting your garden :thumb:

What are you doing for the N deficiency with the Flo? I ask because I have one that may have that issue, too. I've been hitting her with some Happy Frog tea, but was thinking of trying some bat guano? I gotta figure out which kind... vampire or fruit bat ;)

What size is your scrog screen? I tried a 43"x43", with 3 plants, and should have used 4. It would have been easy to cut back if was too much :grinjoint:

High Irie, man I love visiting your garden :thumb:

What are you doing for the N deficiency with the Flo? I ask because I have one that may have that issue, too. I've been hitting her with some Happy Frog tea, but was thinking of trying some bat guano? I gotta figure out which kind... vampire or fruit bat ;)

What size is your scrog screen? I tried a 43"x43", with 3 plants, and should have used 4. It would have been easy to cut back if was too much :grinjoint:

Thank you Horse,Papa and perico...... Horse, I scratched in a few handfuls of worm castings, brewed a Mexican guano tea and have kicked up the grow base for the Lavender and the flow. I am making grounds on the lavender, she is getting her color back but that dam flow just wants more and more... I have a seabird guano tea that I am brewing up for them now... I just can't seem to keep up with the flo, she is one of the hungriest plants I have had in awhile... I am seeing little signs of improvement but she is making me work for it... I think my screen is right around 45x45, and i wouldn't have been able to fit another plant under there... The screen is reaching maximum capacity, I am going to have to add weights to the screen so the plants don't start lifting the frame..The way it is starting to pan out, I may just dedicate one of my 4x4 tents to a full time tent scrog.
The flower room has been keeping me busy for a few hours a night, some of my seven gallon pots are drinking close to two gallons of feed every other day, I am using close to 20 gallons of water a day for the room. I will try to snap some pics here soon, it's been kinda hectic around the house here for the last week, so I have been a bit overwhelmed by the room and life... The garden is chugging along... Now I get to figure out which ladies i want to grow outdoors this summer...It's been decided that the indoor garden will be cut in half for the summer months. I don't have the energy to battle bugs and the electric company bills this year.. It's going to be a mellow one this year... I have mountains to conquer, not bugs!!!! OK, pics soon, I promise...

PS- Pet..... When you decide to step up to a real LED, then we can talk... You could probably drop that UFO in the canopy and they would still stretch..... :smokin:

Peace out.....

OK, quick update time.... Temps have been staying good with glass off and running the night schedule. I think I will have to put the glass back on the lights and start venting them again here in the next few weeks....
The scrog, almost three weeks in.. Little nugglets are popping up everywhere..
DSC034111.JPG

lights off
DSC03416.JPG

the main ( older plants) flowering room
DSC034091.JPG

DSC034141.JPG

the other half of the flowering room
DSC03415.JPG

I have got the N def almost fixed in the Lavender, the Flo is still giving me a hard time though... The garden is keeping me busy.....

DSC03415.JPG

I have got the N def almost fixed in the Lavender, the Flo is still giving me a hard time though... The garden is keeping me busy.....

High Irie, Looks like things are filling in and up :thumb:

Is lighter green plant on the left the Flo? What have you been doing to fix the N problem?

And, did you top her?

Happy 4/20, BeIRIE! I'm sure you are super busy, but I hope you can take time today to kick back and enjoy the rewards of your hard labor. :peacetwo: my friend!

Hey guys, I hope everyone had a good 4/20 and thanks for the 420 wishes.. I just got back from Cali for a needed break, and to spend 4/20 with some friends, so once I get things fixed up a bit I will get some pics up. My friend did good for not ever growing our beautiful plants, their is only one plant that may not make it, I will work on her and see what happens.. ( not sure what happened yet), but everything else looks good. I was a bit worried about what I was going to come home to..

PS Papa, the Flo is in the pic above the one you pointed out...

OK, before and after pics.... I have my work cut out for me.... The P-phunk was the worst off, not looking good for her but I will see if I can put some life back into her...
Before vacation
DSC03434.JPG

After
DSC034901.JPG

Before
DSC03425.JPG

after
DSC034911.JPG

before
DSC034261.JPG

after
DSC034891.JPG

Hey Irie...sorry about the P-phunk, but the rest looks good! I'm sure you'll be able to work your magic and have her looking beautiful again soon! I wouldn't count on me to be able to do it, of course, but I have ultimate faith in you! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom