Irie's Irie Garden

Bandit, The whole house is redone but kept as much of the original stuff as possible... And yes, she is an old one, with lots of character.. Thanks Tater, and you are always welcome here...

OK, not so much in the way of updates.... Spring is here so if the weather is going to stay this way then I am going to have to put the glass back on the lights and start venting them. I may switch the lights on schedule to nights so that I can keep the glass off for a few more weeks..
Changed up the LED plants again, and will probably change them up again.
DSC03329.JPG

I just liked this pic..
DSC03327.JPG

The flower room
DSC03328.JPG

Veg tent 1 Some of the younger ones
DSC033311.JPG

Veg tent 2 ready to pop
DSC03330.JPG

Looking good Irie i love the nitrozyme that you have there if you havn't used it much its great stuff that with bat guano, and a little mollasas can do wonders just by them selves.

Glad to see the Irie garden back in action! Looks more like a jungle. You've got a lot a plants in there,and they all look great! I hear you guys about the heat. Outside temps down here will reach 88* tomorrow; and it just turned Spring! This Summer I'll struggle to keep my grow room temps under 90*, and I only have one 250W air cooled light with glass; and I that's with a/c piped into the closet.
Keep 'em cool and green!:Rasta:

Thanks guys, atleast we are all in the same boat waiting for the frikin heat... It has me totally stressed out, we were in the mid 70's today, mid 60's tomorrow... grrrrrrr I am pretty sure I will atleast cut the wattage in half for the summer... I can't afford those 800 dollar a month electricity bills...
Well surprise surprise, I think I am going to change things up tomorrow... I think I am going to move the LED into a tent for a scrog. I have a big plant that is begging me to scrog her. Once I get her in there I will figure out which others will go in with her. I am thinking three plants total.
I will pull the 1000 out of the tent and add it to the second half of the flower room and add some plants to that side. I have to make sure that I get the bigger ones in there and done before the heat hits. Then I can start knocking down wattage.
In the next few days I am going to swap the lights on to night schedule, 10PM-10AM and if I can keep temps good then I can keep the glass off.. May be easier said then done. Time will tell...

In the next few days I am going to swap the lights on to night schedule, 10PM-10AM and if I can keep temps good then I can keep the glass off.. May be easier said then done. Time will tell...

Hay Irie, your garden is gorgeous :thumb:

I'm curious why you're going w/ 10PM-10AM light time? Our power company gives a break for off-peak useage which is 7PM-7AM summer and winter.

I run my lights then because in the summer it's coolest then, so the garden stays a tad cooler... and in the winter it's colder then, so the garden stays a little warmer.

I love reading your grows, thanks for sharin' them.

:peace:

Hey Bad, thanks for the kind words.... We don't get breaks, we have three months where we have tier pricing. Anything over 500kwh you are charged double in July,august and September.. In the summer it is still pretty hot at 7 PM So I like a little bit later, and it is still pretty cool out at ten in the AM. Gives me a few hours to work on them in the PM or AM. I really don't like running the night time schedule.. It's tough sitting here during the day and not being able to go in and work on the women..
I have spent all day so far in swapping things up, I am a pain in my own ass....
OK, the 400 vert was pulled and moved to the other side of the flower room. It is now a horizontal 400 ( until I get my other one back).
Here is the new main flower room setup all filled in. It's most of the older plants that have been in 12/12
DSC03333.JPG

DSC03336.JPG

The new flower room 2 minus the 600 LED plus a 1000 MH and 400 HPS
DSC03335.JPG

The new flower room 3 which will be a three plant SCROG with the 600 LED
DSC03338.JPG

This one may take up about half the screen
DSC03332.JPG

The lonely little veg tent..
DSC03337.JPG

:peacetwo:

Nice set-up!
Pfunk is a great strain, and I'm getting ash soon :)
You should ask your friends about a strain called "Profit" or profit #3 if you enjoy those.

This one may take up about half the screen
DSC03332.JPG

Wow ... Beautiful plant Be! :thedoubletake: :goodjob:

Concerning the electrical supply cost issues, I can most definitely relate and commensurate.

Thanks you guys... Prophet is pretty sweet too, I have some of it laying around here somewhere.... Tried the Mob Boss yet?
Well, rotated and situated the plants in the main rooms 1&2 I think I am happy for now as to how they are situated.. Plants are getting ready to finish up, will be nice to have some elbow room in there... ;)
I will start it off with flower room 3 the SCROG... P-Phunk, Lavender and Chem D are the three that I decided on.. Stayed in the low 70's most of the night... The frame is 46"x46" Today will be its first day of 12/12
DSC03353.JPG

DSC03352.JPG

Flower room 1 taken before moved the plants around again
DSC03347.JPG

gotta tilt your head for this one.. :)
DSC03346.JPG

DSC03342.JPG

FR 2 some of the newer 12/12 plants
DSC03341.JPG

Such an active gardener ... man, I bow to your level of effort, Be IRIE! :welldone:

Hey thanks you guys...... Well, things have started to go, the newer ladies are in full stretch. if my six plants that should be done here very soon don't hurry up then I am going to have my hands even fuller here in a week or two...I just don't stand not having elbow room.. It really sucks having to move ten plants to get to the back to water one!!! :smokin: I ended up swapping over to the lights on night schedule, the room stays in the mid 70's all night long. The scrog tent has been keeping 72 on the canopy.. So we will see how long the night schedule allows me to keep the glass off my lights. Hopefully I can scratch a few more weeks before it starts to warm up to much.
Well, thought I would get a few pics up before I head up into the mountains...
DSC033741.JPG

DSC033731.JPG

DSC033761.JPG

DSC033772.JPG

DSC033682.JPG

DSC03366.JPG

DSC033652.JPG

DSC033631.JPG

It should start to get even more crowded in there as the days go on.....
:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom