Irie's Irie Garden

Thanks MK, me no think she is going to make it though, think the root damage was just a bit to much. I almost cut her out last night, but will give her until tonight to show me signs of life. We came to the conclusion that she didn't get near enough water. She is in a 7 gal smart pot and was drinking around 2-2.5 gal every other day. For the last two weeks she was only getting a gallon every two-three days.... Now I have to figure out what I am going to do to fill that half of the screen in case I do pull her... :loopy:

A few pics of a few of the ladies... They are a little beat up.....
Love Cheese Fem seed She is getting close
DSC034961.JPG

DSC034972.JPG

Chem D a few weeks into 12/12
DSC03492.JPG

Alien Dawg
DSC034931.JPG

DSC03494.JPG

DSC034951.JPG

They look pretty darn good to me Irie! :yummy: Too bad you can't give your sick girl some of her own medicine. Sorry to here about that one.

Btw...What are your thoughts on smart pots vs. buckets? I've heard a mix of good and bad, just wanna get your opinion since I see you have both going on.

I like the smart pots and am in the process of swapping out all the nursery buckets to smart pots. I like that they don't have holes in the bottom for bugs to work their ways into. I also like that they are true 3,5, and 7 gallon containers that actually hold that amount of soil plus some.. I like their lower profile to... Yep, I like the smart pots better then the buckets.. :)

That P phunk would have been huge, but it is what it is and I am happy that it may be the only casualty... I was quite nervous of what I was going to come home to and quite happy that it was just that....

Looking awesome, Irie!
It sucks you lost the P-Funk, but like you said it could have been much worse. Looks like there was only one other flowering lady that got damaged. I'm sure with your skills she'll be fine. Actually on the most part I see you came home to bigger buds! Those last pics look delicious! I really dig the Love Cheese.
Excellent work as usual my friend!

Thanks Tric.... they should be back in shape soon, things are moving forward.
I pulled the P-Phunk, because I didn't want to open up the garden to pests with a sick plant.. I have a new plan for the tent,so once it is set up I will get some pics up.
The next phase of plants are starting to finish. I pulled two from the flower room and have some more that should be ready this week. It will be nice getting some elbow room back.
I pollinated some females with a strong LA Confidential male, going to start getting back into some breeding projects...
OK, that's it for now, I have some more work to get done before I can crash.. :roorrip:

The P-Phunk was pulled, the half of the Screen that it used has been cut out. The Lavender and Ash are still in the other half.
DSC03499.JPG

I filled in the gap with 4 smaller plants for now...
DSC035041.JPG

Flower room 2
DSC03506.JPG

Flower room 1
DSC03503.JPG

DSC035021.JPG

DSC035013.JPG

Veg room with LED light
DSC03505.JPG

:Namaste:

Very impressive Be IRIE,
Most people are unable to get that size at all, even outside, let alone with those incredible tricomes.
Very impressive.
Do you use the hydrated lime as a fungicide or as a soil additive? Dolomitic might be a good choice as an additive. More mag.

That screen is going to fill in nice cant wait to see it. Hope your vacation was nice them buds are still lookin good hope mine turn out that good Great journal!!!:thumb:

Thanks you guys for all the kind words.... :thanks:

Ohh, I noticed it gone, that thing filled a solid half that screen. Originally the Lavender and the ash were thrown in as fillers, the P-Phunk was the reason I started the SCROG.. I do think I could have saved it but it would have been a pain in da ass and would have taken to long to recover. I will set up another SCROG when the winter weather returns. I am in full summer prep now, going to flower everything out before July.. I am still trying to figure out which strains I am going to keep around and how many plants I am going to grow this summer...
Ok, snapped a few pics of a few of the ladies...
A Chem Dawg cross ( not telling with what =oP )
DSC03508.JPG

DSC035091.JPG

Alien Dawg
DSC03511.JPG

Skywalker ( A local cut and not the real skywalker)
DSC035131.JPG

DSC03514.JPG

:Rasta:

Just checking in, BeIRIE. How have the temps been lately? Are you ready for the heat? I know they have been a problem for you in the past. You rock man! :tommy:

Thanks you two, carbon filters keep the smell to a minimum, one to scrub one to filter... The temps are getting up there during the days but the nights are staying reasonable upper 70's low 80's with lights on. Here in the next few days the glass will go back on all lights and they will be vented again. After this next phase of plants come out I will be able to start dropping the wattage in there and start setting up for summer... I am still planning out which strains I am going to keep around. I am going to try to see if I can get a few strains to pop a few seeds for me so I can grow them in the future.
Some of the ladies in the flower room. a few more plants are getting close..
DSC035151.JPG

DSC03517.JPG

DSC035202.JPG

DSC03522.JPG

DSC035231.JPG

DSC03524.JPG

there was a drought in the Irie Garden.... ;)
DSC03518.JPG

:peacetwo:

beautiful buds buddy! looks like you have been buisy as well! mabey we can talk about an outdoor?!?

Thanks you guys.... The Flo has impressed me, it's kinda sad because I am going to be choosing a few strains to keep and I am going to let the rest go.
The Flo will be one of the final contenders, gotta see how a few more strains pan out.. I have been able to coax some seeds out of a few of them...
A few pics, some of these ladies will be coming out soon..
Whitea1.jpg

whiteB2.jpg

WhiteB3.jpg

ChemD cross
Chemcross.jpg

chemcross3.jpg

chemcross2.jpg

SkyWalker ( local cut)
SkywalkerA2.jpg

SkywalkerA1.jpg

HeadBand
Headband10.jpg