Irie's Irie Garden

nice brother
always a good sign when you cant even get in to the room, towards the end of a grow
peace bro

WOw IRIE! Those girls are looking great! That Cindy99 cross is outta hand...looks like a flocked Christmas tree! Very nicely done :adore:

Hey guys, thanks for the good words....
I am hoping a few more of the plants will finish up here soon. The temps in Co have been on the warm side, which means the room is going to be on the warm side... The room jumped up to 94 on me last night and after some searching I found that one of my intakes just stopped working for some reason ( about a year or so old) so after a swap the room dropped back down to the low 80's. I may start adding silicone to the ladies ( not fake boobs) and may also incorporate CO2 into the grow room as I am going to try and skip the AC this summer ( try being the keyword).
Some more pics of one of the C-99 crosses that just keeps getting frostier and frostier. It is going to be one of the strains I am going to keep around, which means that the Sativa OG and this C-99 cross will be kept through the summer.
C-99 cross
DSC03674.JPG

DSC03673.JPG

DSC03675.JPG

DSC03669.JPG

I think she has 2-4 weeks left, so it should be interesting to she how much more frosty she will get or if she will peter out on the trich production..

Beautiful pics and plants as always i planted a c99 hybrid was a freebie put it out late but still anxious to see how it turns out hopefully it will be about 2 foot before it flowers :thumb: :peacetwo:

MMMMMMm MM looks so good i could eat the puter!
nice ladys brother... ya this summer has been odd with the weather in CO hasnt it..... what happened to our spring......
the Co2 sould definitly help you with the ladys being h=able to cope with the heat... i had to move my box just to get it to cool
good green brother

Thanks you guys. OMM, you are always welcome here...
The garden is getting down to size, it's going to be a bit odd having a small garden again. The 600 was removed from the flower room which leaves me with two 1000's in there for now. I had a 400 shit the bed, it pops it's own breaker, I will worry about that another day. I have the 600 LED in the veg tent but that will be swapped out with the 600 and then when I get some of the veg plants out it will be dropped to 400 watts. I want to be down to no more then 2000 total watts in lights here by July.. I may add the LED to the flower room to mix things up... Some pics of the ladies, a few should finish up here in the next few days....
Sativa OG (newest addition to the flower room)
SativaOG.JPG

SativaOG1.JPG

Buffalo Bill ( Colorado strain)
bufBill1.JPG

buffbill2.JPG

DSC03722.JPG

DSC03719.JPG

Randoms
DSC03720.JPG

DSC03721.JPG

southernCharm.JPG

WOW!!!! them sure are some beautiful ladies Be IRIE that 5th won down from the top is picture perfect i hope your patients appreciate the hard work you put into them plants and kudos to you for giving them the best medicinal plants they can get thxs for showing us them awesome lookin meds:adore::adore::adore::adore::peacetwo:

Buffalo bill huh! u know what the make up of that is? got to love all the new strains that are coming out in Co
ladys look good bro

Hey guys, thanks for the words.... Shag man, no idea, but I will try to find out what it is....
Looks like I am going to have to drop my patients, the new laws that are coming into play are geared to get rid of caregivers, guess the big business doesn't like the competition.. Not only am I expected to grow their meds for free but now they want you to wipe asses, grocery shop and whatever else for the patients for free..... I am still waiting for the pharmacist to come over and do one of those for my patients!!!! hahaha, yeah right..... Maybe one of these days the patients will actually get up and fight for the caregivers... :) It's really sad, the patients are the ones that are hurt by this, hopefully one of these days the sheep will rise and put an end to this BS that is being done to us... OK, that rant is over for now... :Namaste:
This usually helps to put a smile on the mug, and pull me outta a bad mood
DSC03740.JPG

Southern Charm- Coming down very soon
southernCharm1.JPG

SouthernCharm1.JPG

HeadBand- looking like it is going to start throwing bananas..Will not last
headband14.JPG

Mountain Kush
DSC03734.JPG

BannerXC99-- I have two different phenos
BannerC991.JPG

BannerC99a.JPG

the other BannerXC99
DSC03731.JPG

last but not least, the Buffalo Bill
BuffaloBill.JPG

BuffaloBill1.JPG

BuffaloBill3.JPG

:Namaste:

Ladies lookin' phat and sticky ... enjoy your rollin' in the hay my brother! Too bad about the laws; just keep out of trouble's way as one day things will get better. However, I see things getting very dark before that beautiful dawn.

:peacetwo:

Be IRIE, sorry to hear about the law changes goin on. Your ladies are just phenominal bro. I hope our new grow turns out as well. We have the naysayers here as well. Nearly 63% of the voting public voted yes for our laws, now the newly elected republicans and those in law enforcement are trying desparately to change the laws as passed. Shame that these folks, who took an oath to uphold the state's laws, are being selective in enforcement. Locally, we introduced ourselves to the county boys and showed them we were legal, and so far no problems. All of our neighbors know we are legal growers, and have as yet said nothing bad, and are for the most part very friendly. A few of them are even retired law enforcement, and go out of their way to be friendly. Our neighbors directly across the street have even smelled our grows, and said so. But then, we tend to keep things on the low, and have been putting alot of money and effort into making this house look nice, which has made many here very happy.
Keep yer chin up bro, hope all turns out well for the changes. There are still 13 other states that are pro medical marijuana. Keep em green brother, and enjoy the harvest, it looks great!

alot of what they are doing sucks... but at the same time makes sense.... they just want things to be legit and as controlled as possible.... they are really just trying to get a control on the "black Market" illegal grows... the people that are card holders but do not sell to card holders only....
laws are laws.... you cant make beer in your house and sell it legally with out jumping threw hoops. but you can GIVE it away..... just run your caretakership as if it is a CSA you get payed at the Start of the year (buys supply, seeds, electricity etc.)
and than you supply weekly. this is how my buddy back in Durango is doing it now.... hes actually working on legally Joining it with his C.s.a.

WOW!!!!!!!your ladies are some of the best ive seen you have a real knack for growing. It makes me mad and sad that people cant help each other with out some one throwing a wrench in to it and making people jump thru so many hoops that they just get disgusted and give up well im here to encourage all of you to keep up the good fight and let this crap fall off your back like rain on a ducks back because that is what they want you to do just give up sorry for my rant i feel better know i got foam colored red bricks i can throw them and they don't break a thing Great lookin buds Be IRIE thxs :peacetwo:

Thanks everyone for all the feedback and good words... The laws suck but it is what it is and we are better off now then we used to be, kinda, it has been nice for the last few years.. ;) I really wish more patients would grow for themselves.. One of these days they will.... :)
Shag man, I agree something had to be done as it was out of control here for the last few years....I just think they went way to extreme, and lots of true patients are going to be the ones paying and suffering for it.. I know a few dispensaries that have some charity programs and hope to see more helping out the less fortunate...
Summer is here, the temps are up outside so I have been refiguring out the grow room... The glass was put on the 1000's and the venting is up and running. Temps are staying good my high last night was 83, so should be able to keep it in the high 70's now that she is vented, and if the outside night temps stay reasonable... I am not going to use AC this summer!!!!! I should be able to remove one of the 1000's by the end of next week, and am debating on whether to replace it with the LED or the 600 HPS, that will get me down to 2000 total watts of light for the whole grow... That's where I want to be for the next few months if not a bit lower.. I will see what I can pull off.. OK, a few of the ladies.. They are still chugging away...
Mountain Kush
BangXchem6.JPG

BannerXC99 she is getting close... I can't wait to :roorrip: her
BannerXc99b.JPG

BannerXc99.JPG

The Buffalo Bill Shag man it is Williams Wonder crossed with KillerChem
BuffaloBill11.JPG

BuffaloBill2.JPG

HeadBand- Really starting to fill out
Headband15.JPG

:peace:

Back