Jaga: My First Grow Journal

I got another couple of shots im giving her a touch of Metrop
DSC_018133.JPG
DSC_0182_1_1.JPG
DSC_0183_1_1.JPG

I look forwards to getting bussier in the tent an get some thing in there with her ;) I was offered a star dawg clone ? I really like the product or ?

Love me some Stardawg. I got 2 clones in veg. Helps with pain in my shoulder and doesn't slow me down :passitleft:

Yep I think im going to go with that its a very tasty treat a great antidepressant for the cold times ahead :passitleft:
I have been seeing lots of homeless in my town,,, Lots :straightface:

Love me some Stardawg. I got 2 clones in veg. Helps with pain in my shoulder and doesn't slow me down :passitleft:

Im having a lil trouble with getting it ,, but thanks very much for the advice my joints are aching like never before it has messed with me so bloody much I stil got this infection going :straightface:I havent even moved my tent into the right position I need to sort ot light leak all over it O mate I seriously need to pull myself around I just dont seem to have me Mojo back yet ,, all this crap going on around me :) I am working on it though
Hey and a very warm welcome to you Mr Amsedeus :passitleft:

Jaga, joint aches suck... And they get worse............... WTF we got to look forward too huh????????????? I eel every bone break, and piece of metal I have more and more every year. That's alot,,,,, but I do know alot of people get relief from herbs for that. I'm a sad case,,, I never notice minor effects. And I know that has become the way of alot of people. I look for something that's going to knock it out a notch or two. And unless I really go over the edge,, I'll never get it... By the edge, I mean massive amounts or scripts, or street shit'''.. I'll leave that to interpretation. But even test show alot of % do get some relief from the CBD strains. My the dope fiend I am,,,, I tried some of the highest CBD ratio plants I could get at the time. Like 3/1 ratio I thing, but it didn't do shit... But like I said beore,,, I could grow something off the charts,, but I don't hardly ever get high or a buzz anymore.... But I do know people that speak real well of CBDs and CBNs..........
GL and Friend and Keepem Green

Something I've been thinking about lately, after doing some reading.. one month off.. apparently that's how long it takes to rebuild those receptors etc (science stuff I don't know too much about) but then you will be back to first time like effect from cannabis or thca.. I don't know if possible for you but being a long term cannabis user myself, if I get sick it won't help me as I've abused the medicinal purpose for recreational joy.. that's how I kinda see it..

Jaga, joint aches suck... And they get worse............... WTF we got to look forward too huh????????????? I eel every bone break, and piece of metal I have more and more every year. That's alot,,,,, but I do know alot of people get relief from herbs for that. I'm a sad case,,, I never notice minor effects. And I know that has become the way of alot of people. I look for something that's going to knock it out a notch or two. And unless I really go over the edge,, I'll never get it... By the edge, I mean massive amounts or scripts, or street shit'''.. I'll leave that to interpretation. But even test show alot of % do get some relief from the CBD strains. My the dope fiend I am,,,, I tried some of the highest CBD ratio plants I could get at the time. Like 3/1 ratio I thing, but it didn't do shit... But like I said beore,,, I could grow something off the charts,, but I don't hardly ever get high or a buzz anymore.... But I do know people that speak real well of CBDs and CBNs..........
GL and Friend and Keepem Green
Thanks Woody hey I got some Vape fluid thats High CBD but other than relax me more didnt seem to help with these aches ,, winter sucks and it looks like its going to be a long one ,, yes an yes again to all you was saying about scripts an that I think were similar ,, its the nature of that substance :volcano-smiley:But Jee Gadz Pot works im not nearly as bad as I was lat year even :thumb:
Something I've been thinking about lately, after doing some reading.. one month off.. apparently that's how long it takes to rebuild those receptors etc (science stuff I don't know too much about) but then you will be back to first time like effect from cannabis or thca.. I don't know if possible for you but being a long term cannabis user myself, if I get sick it won't help me as I've abused the medicinal purpose for recreational joy.. that's how I kinda see it..
Hey its taking me a long time to but im trying to not hammer it as much I think you are right our nephew hammers weed daily an the other week he sunk half a bottle of a THC extract just to feel it ??
I have been in a bit of a dry patch and his one spliff of silver bubble knocked me into the next room :) there is no way though I wanna keep this up for a few months ,, Sativex the drug company in england tht doe the under tongue spray has a rule that its patients have to be clean for I think 6months from any pot ,, then they will consider giving you some ,, I always thought that was shit cruel but maybe that is the reason thanks Grizz

Hey Brother hows everything going?
hope all is well just passing through :thumb:

Aloha budder Cronic great to see you around :circle-of-love:
I just cracked to seeds on the eve of the Harvest giant moon the othe night one is unknown an the other is cali OG haze :passitleft:
Thanks420ForHelpingmeGrowWithLoveJaga@420:love:

Hey jaga hope all is good buddy
Fair to Hmmm High :) I have 2 new girls a Cali og Haze and an I dont know who or what :passitleft:
The Hindu Kush is so slow I had to put some friends in there with her :)

Hey buddy....LA's back in da house ��
Well thats a sight for sore eyes :hug: :hug:
Top of the buds to you My Light :high-five:

:passitleft:

yea no doubt whats up light i guess im back here and there never completely gone
Hows it going Brother Jaga :thumb:

yea no doubt whats up light i guess im back here and there never completely gone
Hows it going Brother Jaga :thumb:
Up an down round and about I seen the sadest news again today that Cajun but at the same time im vaping an its helping lots thanks Cronic really no complaints im not on the streets cold an hungry with the threat of being kicked in the head ,,,can you imagine I know a guy who had his head jumped on while trying to sleep rough in the winter ;) he went to the police an was almost charged for incitinting a riot so yea im doing good just have the winter blues really most all seems ok when I look at them on the roads freezing I give some lil sliffs an a lil change but it dont make me feel any better ,,,, Sorryfor the rant cron great to see ya star
:circle-of-love::passitleft:
Hey Jaga hows it hangin sorry to hear you're having issues Sweet Sue has a journal on a 6 day reset to decrease your tolerance you should check it out I see your skills have gotten better since 2013 good job.
Hey thanks brother,, all is up an down in this world :) hey I think though i picked up a bit from 2013 but some times I wonder
Back soon all sorry life at the mo is complicated but not really bad just complicated OMG im going to miss our Celt

Drive-by...

I sad about Cajun,,, dude was too young..... 49 years old... Sucks.... My friend I've been gifting alot of weed for making Rick Simpson Oil for... She was told she had 4 months to live,,, 5 years ago,,, she died last week to from Cancer.
On better notes,,, Miss J is called' Cancer Free'.. And me after the last Pet Scan I did,,, they 'still' can't find my primary cancer... The shit they did find was from somewhere else,, only showing in the lyphnods as a secondary infection, being mobile cancer. But after shooting me up with some more radiation and throwing me in a cat scan,, they can't find anything glowing in there... I hear it called 'ghost cancer'. Or could it be that the Rick Simspon Oil actually killed the cancer I had. I asked IF I was called cancer Free??? Not yet. They wanted to radiate my head and neck becauses chances are that's where it wood be.. Damn my teeth are allready falling apart... To just radiate my head for the hell of it without a target sounded stupid to me, so I say no.... But could it have been I had something bad in there and it swollel my nodes for of cancer,,, onl to have the primary cancer being killed off by the Rick Simspon Oil? No way to ever know....... Guess I jut have to keep a watch outfor more signs and get tested alittle more... I'm so Fing tired of doctors.....

Is a bummer bout CC. Guess he's been dealing with it along ass time.... May he be smoking a fat one up in the ever after..........

GL and Keepem Green

Good morning jaga . I’ve only just heard about Cajun Celt and didn’t know what or where to go so I come back here . Just wanted you all to know that this came as very very sad news and can only Say I’m thinking of him and his . Hope all is good with you and yours
Such sad news I would have loved to have met him he was so much the person I would like to be like ,,, if that made any sense :)
great to see you BG :thumb:
Drive-by...

I sad about Cajun,,, dude was too young..... 49 years old... Sucks.... My friend I've been gifting alot of weed for making Rick Simpson Oil for... She was told she had 4 months to live,,, 5 years ago,,, she died last week to from Cancer.
On better notes,,, Miss J is called' Cancer Free'.. And me after the last Pet Scan I did,,, they 'still' can't find my primary cancer... The shit they did find was from somewhere else,, only showing in the lyphnods as a secondary infection, being mobile cancer. But after shooting me up with some more radiation and throwing me in a cat scan,, they can't find anything glowing in there... I hear it called 'ghost cancer'. Or could it be that the Rick Simspon Oil actually killed the cancer I had. I asked IF I was called cancer Free??? Not yet. They wanted to radiate my head and neck becauses chances are that's where it wood be.. Damn my teeth are allready falling apart... To just radiate my head for the hell of it without a target sounded stupid to me, so I say no.... But could it have been I had something bad in there and it swollel my nodes for of cancer,,, onl to have the primary cancer being killed off by the Rick Simspon Oil? No way to ever know....... Guess I jut have to keep a watch outfor more signs and get tested alittle more... I'm so Fing tired of doctors.....

Is a bummer bout CC. Guess he's been dealing with it along ass time.... May he be smoking a fat one up in the ever after..........

GL and Keepem Green
Great news for yer lady Woody :passitleft:but shit its an Fing industry to them a money maker :straightface:for us its confussing I am praying the RSO did it for ya bro I read some dodgy stuff goes on ,, I certainly wouldnt want them frying my head but the news they offer only leaves room to worrry is it there or not I reckon B17 bi carb a high alkaine diet and getting the best oil and as little stress as possible :passitleft: I really pray for ya woody for the result you want all clear :love:
Cajun yea he was young such a shame I enjoyed his humour and always with that over his head and keeping a job ect ect them kids lost a diamond I was so so surprised and to be honest the only releif I get is thinking at least that part of his fight is over ,,, one day we will all be together we will all meet each other ;) I just pray I get to remeber why I know all you guys LOL
Keep it 420 Woody :420::high-five:

:rofl: what you mean, like alzheimers in the after life? :rofl::rofl: I guess it is in a way :skeptical::rofl: I know I know this feeling but I ain't ever been here before :rofl::rofl: have I? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom