Jandre2k3's Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 1

Plants are looking beautiful Jandrae!!! You have a jungle growing in there!!!!

Can't wait to see how your lights perform in flowering :)

Beautiful update Jandre :thumb:
:cheesygrinsmiley: Thank you

Great stuff it will be interesting to see how this grow pans out:thumb:
I'm now on pins and needles waiting to see how this light performs.

Plants are looking beautiful Jandrae!!! You have a jungle growing in there!!!!

Can't wait to see how your lights perform in flowering :)
Me, too, brother! I am worried/excited/filled with hope about how these lights have done in VEG, thinking maybe that will translate into flower.. Hopefully All will be okay, but this is the reason for the test... To get an idea of the performance of this fixture.

wooooooooo! looking tooooot sweeeeet! my brother J! gotta love and metaphorically dry hump the leg of glr my last run for the sake of the test was 18/6....never again i had a impossible fight to keep the canopy even and waiting so long for sex identity,contributed to having accidental pollination, and blah with some added blah ! im digging the progression shots are you gonna make a slide show at the end?, be hella trip' brah! wow my cali speak is showin' lmao :rocker:

wooooooooo! looking tooooot sweeeeet! my brother J! gotta love and metaphorically dry hump the leg of glr my last run for the sake of the test was 18/6....never again i had a impossible fight to keep the canopy even and waiting so long for sex identity,contributed to having accidental pollination, and blah with some added blah ! im digging the progression shots are you gonna make a slide show at the end?, be hella trip' brah! wow my cali speak is showin' lmao :rocker:

Ummmm... Lookin toot sweet? Looking right now/immediately?

You too funny! Yeah, I like to run at least the last month of veg in GLR to make the final transition as fast as possible, reduce stretch, and yes, show sex before the flower starts, to make sure there's no seeds in the bunch.

If I had gotten the same angle on the flower end I'm photographing, yeah, I'd have probably done a slideshow.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Very Nice Jandre... I did not know you were doing daily images!! I hope your folks appreciate all the work, that is hard to keep up with.

Oh and BID, "glr makes me feel funny in my pants" you have such a way with words :rofl:

well buckaroo i have a confession.....um see your pictures are so good that they make my um ..nevermind some things are better said in pm ...or not at all :cheesygrinsmiley:

BaaHaaHaaa

i know im a psyconut but all the cool kids are doing it:goof::riskybusiness: the peer pressure makes me,,,,lol
glr makes me feel funny in my pants....i :love: your strain!! me covet

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Very Nice Jandre... I did not know you were doing daily images!! I hope your folks appreciate all the work, that is hard to keep up with.

Oh and BID, "glr makes me feel funny in my pants" you have such a way with words :rofl:

well buckaroo i have a confession.....um see your pictures are so good that they make my um ..nevermind some things are better said in pm ...or not at all :cheesygrinsmiley:

BaaHaaHaaa

She makes me feel kinda funny- like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

And it's okay to covet the Harlequin strain. Remember the 2 bars of silver from a few months back?? I've been working on something about that....

If we make pot legal and have no limits there will be no real money as it will be to easy to grow your own. I feel that in addition anyone growing in a legal country would have to lower the prices and that would cause a drop in quality as well. Only those who grow their own will take the time to grow great stuff.

You can tell Hillary Clinton I said that! ha ha

Back
Top Bottom