Jandre2k3's Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 1

Jandre2k3’s Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 1

Testing:

07/05/2014
Manipulation:

Tonight is the Day 22 defoliation to thin out the fans and provide light to the lower buds. I've been looking forward to this very night for a long time. Ever since I brought the wood home to build this box, I have been contemplating my growing methods. I shall follow what I have for my best yields in Cardboard Flower Box. Day 22 and 45 will be defoliation days. Day 50-70 will be staggered harvest for best effect and varied medicinal values. From the size of the plants I'm hoping for a QP total. We shall see how well that pans out.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

So there are still some fans here and there. They weren't shading buds below, so I left them to collect light and feed the plants. The point is that the canopy is more open, and now more buds get more light down below...

Monster Bloom feeding schedule begins Saturday. I'm almost out of Schlue SHlanet SHuntrients, so we'll have to do something to switch out so we can finish this flower session. A little real-life variables that I hadn't accounted for in this little test, but at least it's a minor one, and can be mirrored in the other box.

Speaking of the other box, it was hit by mites... Eradicated by Green Clean (Really Works), but still the plants suffered a setback. Hopefully they can recover. That may also, I believe, throw off a true comparison of HPS vs. LED... I can say that up to this point, the LED was doing REALLY well as compared to HPS.

Monster Bloom feeding schedule begins Saturday. I'm almost out of Schlue SHlanet SHuntrients, so we'll have to do something to switch out so we can finish this flower session. A little real-life variables that I hadn't accounted for in this little test, but at least it's a minor one, and can be mirrored in the other box.

Speaking of the other box, it was hit by mites... Eradicated by Green Clean (Really Works), but still the plants suffered a setback. Hopefully they can recover. That may also, I believe, throw off a true comparison of HPS vs. LED... I can say that up to this point, the LED was doing REALLY well as compared to HPS.

Looking really nice Jandre!!! Did the HPS catch up to the LED at all or is still a huge difference? Damn, sorry to hear about your mites, I found a combo of 3 products worked for me... Mite X by bonide, Bon Neem by Bonide, and Captain Jacks Deadbug (spinosad) I did a rotation of these every 5-7 days for a month, no more mites :)

Thanks for throwing up those screen captures of the Herb IQ program, Ice.

I didn't realize he had released a new upgrade for the software. :thumb:

Thanks for throwing up those screen captures of the Herb IQ program, Ice.

I didn't realize he had released a new upgrade for the software. :thumb:

Wasn't me...LOL, just was requoting Jandre's post.. :)

Looking really nice Jandre!!! Did the HPS catch up to the LED at all or is still a huge difference? Damn, sorry to hear about your mites, I found a combo of 3 products worked for me... Mite X by bonide, Bon Neem by Bonide, and Captain Jacks Deadbug (spinosad) I did a rotation of these every 5-7 days for a month, no more mites :)

One application of Green Clean (Really Works) did the trick... They were in MK2, the HPS box, so I think the whole comparison is now blown... Meh, oh well, we still have the showcase, and that's all that really matters, I guess.

Jandre2k3’s Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 1

Testing:

07/09/2014
The Daily:

Looks so beautiful, I had to repost it!!! very nice job you are doing Jandre, actually an exceptional job :) Very frosty already in day 26 !! I just harvested my harlequin, what a strange and pungent smelling strain :) I can't wait to try it :) I would describe the smell like new car upolstry, mixed with lemon lime soda, mixed with new shoe smell and some hot rubber..LOL... what does your harlequin smell like?

Looks so beautiful, I had to repost it!!! very nice job you are doing Jandre, actually an exceptional job :) Very frosty already in day 26 !! I just harvested my harlequin, what a strange and pungent smelling strain :) I can't wait to try it :) I would describe the smell like new car upolstry, mixed with lemon lime soda, mixed with new shoe smell and some hot rubber..LOL... what does your harlequin smell like?

Holy crap! I had to go smell them just now, but you really nailed it. I'd also add a little bit of asphalt to that for mine.

Thank you for the kudos! I really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom