Jesse's Organic Grow-Lab

Re: JPinkman's Organic Soil White Widow, Bubba Kush & Freedom Dream Journal - 2017"

Welcome DS!

I have literally nothing to compare them to, but so far they seem great. I live and eat organic as much as I can, so it seemed natural to grow organic. Have you done any teas?

Nope first go at organics for me.

Monday May 8th

Starting to really run out of room in here, I guess thats a good problem?

420-magazine-mobile1210759231.jpg

Still Monday May 8th

Had to repot FD2a. Im pretty thrilled at the general health. Promix/EWC/bat guano.

420-magazine-mobile995089232.jpg

420-magazine-mobile566920045.jpg

FD1a finally made it to a solo cup. Just the promix/EWC. WW3a-d and BK3a-d arn't dead yet, and some of them are perking up so thats good too.

Ive been pondering a lot on what to do on flip day. Ice decided to flip 2 plants then, and flip 2 more 2 weeks later. These will be 6-8 weeks. It'll be a good learning experience. The 2 staying for the 8 weeks got 4-5 top cuts each at paired nodes. Im hoping the 17-18 days until they flip will be enough to see some new growth. At the rate things are growing now, they will. Im also noticing these bigger ladies are drying out faster. I'll need to water again in a day or 2.

New group shot!

420-magazine-mobile594797428.jpg

Peace and long life my friends!

Monday May 8th

Starting to really run out of room in here, I guess thats a good problem?

Great problem to have! They look very healthy and happy.

Yes I have, and spent the morning getting the flower tent ready. Final touch ups and stuff. Last thing I need is a 50ft garden hose. WW2 and BK2 move in the morning
All the last minute stuff, eh? I just up potted and watered with nutes. Will check on them in a few hours then if they are not too bad, will let them alone for the last night of 18/6.
The clock is ticking lol :cheer:

Ive saved all my receipts, I'm scared to add them up. It's worth it but it hasent been cheap.
Put those dang receipts in a safe dark place until you harvest. When you see your yield, it makes it easier to add up the costs :)

Back
Top Bottom