Joe Grows Dirty Mimosa By Dirty Bird Genetics NASC

Week 4 update The dirty Mimosa is putting out the most smell in the room, very sweet
If it tastes good, could be a keeper
Going to start feeding every water & see it can take it

Dead tired from the hour-long clean up from the blizzard Then hauled 6- 5 gal pails of snow & 4 slings of firewood down the basement stairs -21c now but headed for the -30s & windchill of -50 for the next few days winter hash & oil time if I can muster the energy

************************** @North Atlantic Seed Co **************************

Guess it's 5 weeks since flip in flower. Buds are starting to swell & get frosty
Looks solid with all the white pistils. smelling sweet
Even more beat from the hash & oil making. The brutal cold came breaking records
IMG_5299aDirty Mimosa.JPG

Seens as though that the double branch that grew 2 branches has grown 2 buds on the right side.
When I first walk in the room I'm hit with a critic wave smell of sweet grapefruit. It overwhelms the entire room
Should be some sweet smoke. Got my fingers stinky & sticky cleaning up some scruff on the lowers

Seens as though that the double branch that grew 2 branches has grown 2 buds on the right side.
When I first walk in the room I'm hit with a critic wave smell of sweet grapefruit. It overwhelms the entire room
Should be some sweet smoke. Got my fingers stinky & sticky cleaning up some scruff on the lowers

She's looking good mate
Going to be an interesting trim job 🤣 i can't wait to see how mine plays out .

************************** @North Atlantic Seed Co **************************

Guess it's 5 weeks since flip in flower. Buds are starting to swell & get frosty
Looks solid with all the white pistils. smelling sweet
Even more beat from the hash & oil making. The brutal cold came breaking records
IMG_5299aDirty Mimosa.JPG
getting frosty there! even the plant looks frosty

The Fasciated flower is cool.

Whoops I guess I didn't update this journal last week @North Atlantic Seed Co
I did post it in lets see your eye candy
Been busy the last couple of weeks
I'm at 7 weeks +2 days Dirty Mimosa still has the most smell & overpowers the room
Also looks like the first to be done. Plant is already starting to get some purple coloring & frosting up nicely
Have just a small amount of tip burn but seems to be just the right amount:morenutes:
Started the Bud boom on the 6th week in the nutrient schedule at 1/2 strength but was giving at every watering
Gave it just rain water the other night but will hit with :morenutes:next water

At 6 weeks

IMG_5329aDirty Mimosa.JPG

8 week update @North Atlantic Seed Co Dirty Mimosa is starting to come to its end. Plant is starting to drink less water. Site says 56-63 days so looks to be right on time
Looks mostly cloudy don't see any amber yet. Plant is showing it's purple
She is going to be very close to the frostiest I have grown

*********************** @North Atlantic Seed Co ************************************ 9-week update Plants are mostly cloudy, still don't see any amber yet. I usually don't see a lot of amber with my cooler grow temps.
Some real nice purple color change in the leaves
Think I will be starting the chop on the week end

That's a frosty monster!

Great grow Joe.

That's a frosty monster!

Great grow Joe.
Yes have to give credit to Dirty Bird Genetics I see it listed as Dirty Mimosa*White Cap Cut now. I must have the White Cap because they look like Frosty Mt. tops
It's also on sale right now Dirty Mimosa *White Cap Cut - Dirty Bird Genetics
Right on the money with the description
My frostiest to date, looking forward to giving this one a taste test
Thanks for looking @Grand Daddy Black & anybody else checking it out

@North Atlantic Seed Co Well the end is here! Chop day was Sunday 69 days in flower from flip
Was a super nice plant to trim producing big solid buds, even the small buds were hard
Thick branches made it easy to hold while trimming & kept them from leaning before chop
Now just have to wait for the dry & cure

The fasciated bud turned into a really nice Budsicle :woohoo:

@North Atlantic Seed Co Well the end is here! Chop day was Sunday 69 days in flower from flip
Was a super nice plant to trim producing big solid buds, even the small buds were hard
Thick branches made it easy to hold while trimming & kept them from leaning before chop

sweet looking bud congrats on the chop,can;t wait to hear the smoke report

Jaw dropping Joe.
I have two seedlings from dirty bird and feel a lot more confident now after seeing this.

Well done 👍
Thanks @Sparkey224 & @con I'm really happy 😃with how it grew in my cold dry basement & wing it grow style.
I'm sure most other growers with better environments will do much better

Wish I could invent smellovision, it's one of those sweet candy citrus smells you just want to bury your nose in
Just checking to see how it's drying leaves the smell on my fingers for a couple hours

@Sparkey224 is it Dirty Mimosa or one of their other creations?

Thanks @Sparkey224 & @con I'm really happy 😃with how it grew in my cold dry basement & wing it grow style.
I'm sure most other growers with better environments will do much better

Wish I could invent smellovision, it's one of those sweet candy citrus smells you just want to bury your nose in
Just checking to see how it's drying leaves the smell on my fingers for a couple hours

@Sparkey224 is it Dirty Mimosa or one of their other creations?
Yes, their own creations reg seeds chocolate pie x unicorn poop. Looks like they used great genetics in their crosses.
Really enjoyed shopping with @North Atlantic Seed Co . Great freebies and speedy checkout. Definitely will be using them in the future.
Cheers bro

Yes, their own creations reg seeds chocolate pie x unicorn poop. Looks like they used great genetics in their crosses.
Really enjoyed shopping with @North Atlantic Seed Co . Great freebies and speedy checkout. Definitely will be using them in the future.
Cheers bro
Sparky, we all know that unicorn poop can't be for real! :Rasta:

Love to see it! Thanks for showing this plant off. It was great to follow along. Looking forward to seeing more!

Back
Top Bottom