• Poll closed .
The tie has been broken!

:adore: A HUGE congratulations to our 2023 Nug of the Year winner! :adore:

@Greenvein - Blackberry Kush

full

full

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Congratulations on your Nug O.T.Y. win @Greenvein! Great job!:bravo::yummy:

Thank you Thank you Thank you 🙏🙏🙏 the little nug that could! Who would have known 😁 Thanks Rob and team for our home here and all the knowledge and fun it brings! It's becoming a second home as they would say 💚 also big thanks to all the sponsors 🙏

Much love to everyone who voted for my little nug 🙏🙏 appreciate you guys 💯! Also to everyone that that entered or voted throughout the year we all make this happen together 💪💚

Congratulations GV on your beautiful purple 2023 NOTY! :welldone:
Cheers Shed! You had me sweating all day 🤣🤣
Congrats GV, well deserved brother :party:
Thanks brother 👊
Congrats on rhe win bro! Epic nug. You’ve saved some for me for later in the year, right? 😂
Haha that was finished a year ago easy! 🤣🤣
Congratulations Greenvein! What a bud!
Thanks stone! 🙏
Congratulations Greenvein! Greenvein do you have a smoke report for that deep grape soda coloured bud?
Cheers bud 🙏 ermm it was a long time ago but I remember her being super gassy when trimming straight fresh unleaded from the pump 🤣 took a couple of weeks for the fruits to come through but that's how she tasted fruity. This one wasn't so heavy on the body to smoke more uplifting if I remember correctly as I was smoking throughout the day but she was supposed to be a heavy indica. This was a auto by Dutch passion so being a small plant she probably didn't last full cure 😬
Also a pleasure to grow 👍
Congratulations on your Nug O.T.Y. win @Greenvein! Great job!:bravo::yummy:
Thanks Cola 🙏🙏
Congrats @Greenvein that’s beautiful flower no doubt!
Thanks Justin, she definitely ticked the boxed when I was looking for my first purple strain to grow 🤣 🙏

Congrats on winning Nug of the Year, @Greenvein! You certainly gave Shed a run for his money.
Thanks #Girl it was definitely the longest day of my life then they extended it 🤣 shed definitely had me sweating!

Every single nug ubove was absolute 🔥 so I'm super surprised and super blessed 💚

Back
Top Bottom