Juicy's 2L-DWC-CocoCoir - Cannabis LoveGrow

Zup peepz ;)

Here is the coming together of the drip irrigation setup as I mentioned earlier. Quite simple too construct, parts can be bought every where for cheap..
I've got my second thoughts on growing Cannabis with this system, allthough it was build with that in mind. Its measured out too fit just above 96 2liter bottles in a Sea Of Green. Being able too feed as needed in any cycle preferred.
Shut off valves are installed, so feeding of one, two or three rows are adjustable.
The drippers are adjustable and pressure compensating, from 5-25 gph.
The pump in the res delivers 2000 Gph. runs through a pressure regulator with a build in filter, that regulates the pressure down too 1,5 bar or around 22psi before entering the system too ensure it dont damage the system with the high pressure.

12070127.jpg

12070129.jpg

12070132.jpg

12070133.jpg

12080045.jpg

12080047.jpg

12080049.jpg

12080050.jpg

12080051.jpg

:peace:

I wanna see that shit installed!

Yeah, I feel you bro :high-five:
And I've been meaning to install this, right up too the day it where build. I'm confedent I would figure out a way to maintain this system functional troughout a 10 week grow. Just afraid it'll be a hassle, with clogging of drippers, tubes getting old and leaking over time? Lots of possibilities of what can go wrong with this setup.
Especially since I have no experience with drip irrigation :smokin:
I figure the first couple of grows would go by modifying and so on. Would work I guess, maybe even without any hassle.
And on another note, I'll be able too expand my grow area :cheer:
So the space, this drip-system where actually build to fit, could\will actually be my new veg-space instead.
So here I stand with my new build drip setup that I don't really wanna try out, cause I could possibly build a better and hopefully, a more low maintenance setup? Dont really know at this point, I guess I've just lost my faith inn all that drip'in somehow?

Thinking N.F.T. could be fun :reading420magazine:

CHOP CHOP COMING UP!!

I shut all the lights off 2 days ago, heard about white strains liking a darkness period of 48 hours to get really sticky, gotta try it out ;)
Here is a pic from that day.

12080172.jpg

12090019.jpg

And the sample for the "microscope" hehe ;)

And a peak inn on one of my spotz, in DA WILD.. :peace:

gu.JPG

12090001.jpg

Zup Peepz, time 2 wrap this lovegrow up ;)

Harvestet 28 plants, the 3 plants with root rot did make it, not heavy buds but surely sugar coatet. Those where sticky?
Rest are as well :) The dark period of 48 hours prior to chop, did some good in my opinion regarding resin, these are super sticky. Hard to tell how much it did, but I will keep doing this 4sho.
We did not get near 20 g per plant tho, but what?
They did turn out great in quality :)
They went trough 9 weeks of flowering, as they kept on swelling, and me not minding a good couch-lock :)
I just love this Northern Light, already after a week of drying and burbing and a week of curing the smell, taste and smoothness is amazing!

Here they are, hanging out in the closet at harvest day!
12090048.jpg

12090042.jpg

And this is a nug dried, and cured. Ready too relief one from pain and stress :peace:

12090131.jpg

12090177.jpg

12090168.jpg

12090151.jpg

And now on too new adventures, in the green world of Cannabis! :peace: and :green_heart: out 2 all of :420:

Juicy My man looking Sticky Icky

very very nice:thumb:

what do u think the dry yield will give per plant then?

can't give you any reputation atm bull will when possible
:goodjob:

Yir bro it is, good run. Average plant at 12 g dried. Im happy, but was aiming for 20. I did a 19,5 in the test grow, but must admit I havent been giving them enough attention really. Im sure this method of growing could easy amount too 20g dried. Especially if you add an airstone\hose too each res\bottle. Allthough feeding every day should do the trick in my opinion. Well i fed them every other day and sometimes three days a part. That caused big drifting in ph which affected yield.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom