Juicy's 2L-DWC-CocoCoir - Cannabis LoveGrow

JuicySoil

WELCOME 2 THE CANNABIS LOVEGROW

EVERYBODY IS MORE THAN WELCOME, AND PLEASE DO FEEL FREE 2 SPREAD SOME LOVE, KNOWLEDGE, THOUGTS AND\OR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AROUND UP INN HERE :Namaste:

Grow style - Sea Of Green, 2L-DWC-CocoCoir.

Medium - 75% COCOCOIR 25% PERLITE
12060082.jpg

12040070.jpg

Bucket Size - 2L SODABOTTLE (no bottlecaps this grow though)

Lights - (2) 400w HPS COOLTUBES
Nutrients - ADVANCED NUTRIENTS, SENSI BLOOM PH-PERFECT + ADDITIVES
Strain(s) - NORTHERN LIGHTS (whitelabel seeds)
# of Plants: 29
Yield goal : 20g dry per plant.

-From my test grow, this girl hit 19,5 gr.
PICT6246.JPG

Re: Juicy's 2L-DWC-CocoCoir "CANNABIS LOVEGROW"

We are still in the Veg chamber, did the transplant from cloner to the bottles yesterday. The clones have been rooting\growing in 4 weeks. They've been there so long because of some changes being made in the Bloom room. So these babies have some veg time and are now nice little plants :) Should make it easier too hit the yield goal of 20g per plant. Bloomroom aint complete just yet, but will be in a couple of days, and then these girls will be hit with 12\12 asap.
I've bought two cooltubes, as I need less heat. My last grow the exaust fan had to run almost constant on full speed to keep temps in check. -Noisy phucker ;)
Well here some pics from transplantday. I wasn't planning on growing in 2L-DWC's but in 2L- hempies so I had thrown away all the bottle caps, so this means I have too water slow the first week or two, untill roots get round the cup.The Coco can pour through the big hole, but seems fine if I pour it slow. Roots already in res on transplant day due too the long stay in the clonebox, massive roots (some more like ropes).

12060080.jpg

12060084.jpg

12060087.jpg

12060089.jpg

12060090.jpg

12060091.jpg

12060093.jpg

Update
I've installed the cooltubes, and done some venting. I still need a inline extractor fan dedicated to the cooltubes. But figured out a way too cool the lights with my main extractor fan untill the new inline arrives :)
As soon as I got setup, I hit the girls with the high pressure sodium lights. They are now on 12\12. Will report as soon as pistils show, which should be soon, as the girls are all raised and grown under the Gas Lantern Routine. Should kick them str8 into preflower :)

Here some pics of the progress in the bloomroom.

12070002.jpg

12070007.jpg

12070008.jpg

12070009.jpg

12070010.jpg

12070015.jpg

12070014.jpg

Re: Juicy's 2L-DWC-CocoCoir "Cannabis LoveGrow"

Good work mate.. Ill keep an eye on this one! Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

I'm in. Your last grow was successful, and I'm still running these 2L DWC's... I'm gonna put some seedlings in 12/12 soon too!

SurfBuddy my man, happy 2 have U on board:surf:
Yeah, I am happy bout that harvest! Lived up 2 all of my expectations.
Lets see what happens this time ;)

Sub'd, Can't wait to follow you another grow:thumb: Thinking of trying this over the hempy's I'm runnin' now. Quick ? though, Is it unnecessary to paint the bottles with the DWC? :peace:

Word Electricthom :high-five:
Do that my man, im sure you wont regret trying out the DWC-Bottles. I ran a test grow of four bottles. I paintet 3 of them and left one without, just too see. Results where the same, actually the one without paint yielded most. I do not think its relatet to not being paintet, but sure do point in the direction of it is unnecessary too block all light. I think its due to the exchange of the res every other day, the algae dont get time too build up, before all water is exchanged..
I havent paintet any of these. We'll see how it goes:):peace:

SÃ¥dan Juicy my main very nice! looking forward to see the outcome of this..:thumb:

Nice to see u been working:;): cool tubes looking awesome:smokin:

Where did u place the ballasts? I know they are in metal cases but i just spotted a setup where the ballasts also was hooked up to the vents.. as i remember they still get pretty hot right?

What about a closeup pic of these new containers u created?
U still have no problems with the root getting light?

SÃ¥dan Juicy my main very nice! looking forward to see the outcome of this..:thumb:

Nice to see u been working:;): cool tubes looking awesome:smokin:

Where did u place the ballasts? I know they are in metal cases but i just spotted a setup where the ballasts also was hooked up to the vents.. as i remember they still get pretty hot right?

What about a closeup pic of these new containers u created?
U still have no problems with the root getting light?

Zup BS!

Yeah, no problems with light in the rootzone, not yet anyways..
There is a pic of the bottles on page 1.
The ballast runs hot, but is placed high up in the room, and my main vent takes care of the heat from them. I am pretty happy with the cooltubes so far, steady temps :)
I will get updatet with some pics within the next couple of days.
I have just ordered all the parts, or most parts that is, for my new drip irrigation system. Should be able to feed 96 bottles in 2 min, with a push on a button, NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!
:peace:

UPDATE
First off, sorry 4 this slappy journal. Its just a love grow, adjusting the growroom, and want it alive.
Here are some pics of the cool tubes in action, works great. Got temps in check, but I feel I get a little less light compared to ordanairy reflectors.
By the way, aint using AN nutes as stated. Trying out Cellax hard water line as of now..
Here are some pics, from day 5 too 20 :peace:

12070072.jpg

12070115.jpg

12070150.jpg

12070148.jpg

12070146.jpg

12070161.jpg

12070164.jpg

Cheers on the coco grow! They are looking great so far! I see you are using 2L bottles, but only the neck area for holding the coir. I wouldn't guess they could grow so well in such little medium, but they sure are. Very nice.

Cheers on the coco grow! They are looking great so far! I see you are using 2L bottles, but only the neck area for holding the coir. I wouldn't guess they could grow so well in such little medium, but they sure are. Very nice.

Thanks mate ;) :welcome:
Yea coco's great, its my first time with it, but I like it so far!

Back
Top Bottom