Just Say No To Blurple Pics

Think it's time to bring this thread back

My Blurple crusade is BACK!!!
YASSS! lol

I stand with you in your crusade.

We discuss taking ways of taking purple out of photos in the 420 Fotographer Collective. Here is the link to the post about correcting the white balance in a DSLR.

Purple is hard to look at for many. Harder to see details, colours, etc. Particularly not helpful when trying to distinguish pests and deficiencies.

So not only is it hard on the eyes, they generally don't help at all in the problem solving areas.

Its a legitimate gripe, and an easy fix. Yes if we dont like something dont look at it. Which is why I dont follow journals with excessive amounts of blurple pics.

This site is for all users please do not post any more comments unless they violate the rules blurple does not so leave it alone.

Think yer not understanding the crusade

Blurple lights are great

The pics...not at all

It really doesn't have to be about a good camera. Point and shoots can do the same thing. There are also cheaper ways of reducing the purple.

You dont have to. Nothing wrong with it. One of these days someone will make something to make this discussion moot. I often, when using my blurple COB, would use lamps or T5'S from veg to take more natural images. Again, not necessary. But I prefer taking the purple out.

If you don't like the pics people take maybe don't bother commenting. Just an idea.
if you dont like the post...

I sucks having shitty camera when my buds look so good but i can only post blurples with out good focus. I know blurple is hard to look at i just hope everyone wears eye protection cause it will cause eye damage while in the room.
No joke. That light is strong.

Blurple and red pics are impossible to see anything when someone is asking for help

Most don't even think about it till you mention it too them

Then they are totally understanding of why we ask for natural light pics

If someone doesn't get that..I never continue to help them...at that point they dont care, do neither will I

Helping is what we do, so they need to help us help them

I could totally relate to a ban on blurple pics. There have been a few where I even posted and I quote "Can you show post a pic in white light. Blurple is like a camouflage. It shows something of a plant but it is very hard to see it." unquote. Guess no one ever sees the preview your post button in the rush to post that blurple pic. lol

Back
Top Bottom