Just Say No To Blurple Pics

It's an epidemic of grave proportions!!!!

The amount of Blurple pics being posted, even worse, peeps asking "what's wrong with my plant"

ITS FREAKING BLURPLE!!!!! THATS WHAT

Someone said "Nice Pointsettia" think that will be my reply from now on

Please, please, please, we can't tell anything with blurple lights on, and as the photo taker, what do u think we can see, didn't u look at your own pic?????? Might as well take a picture in the dark........

Let's please save our lovely plants by joining the new revival

JUST SAY NO TO BLURPLE PICS!!!!!!

No more blurple for me :))
20180906_165936.jpg

The quantum boards make for a ugly picture also. Not like the blurple lights. But I have noticed a big difference With a regular light. While taking pictures. It seams the qb hides the beauty of the plant with yellows. Idk

The quantum boards make for a ugly picture also. Not like the blurple lights. But I have noticed a big difference With a regular light. While taking pictures. It seams the qb hides the beauty of the plant with yellows. Idk
2700k for sure, but my 4000k look fantastic

Here’s a shot with the quantum board on
23007EBA-13E7-40FD-A8FD-2A563CB8DD6D.jpeg
2D0D87CB-319B-417A-A76D-261C113FE030.jpeg
now here’s the same shot in normal lights
5168CE0E-E678-404B-A0B4-AB39BF34814A.jpeg
F58A5046-62FD-4898-A020-140B25CF0E1B.jpeg
over all natural lighting is best for Diagnosis purposes. Or just generally looking over the plant.

i guess no purple buds then??

P1170264.JPG

sry

This is how I take pics under the HPS. Cheap sunglasses. They make LED versions as well. I also sometimes adjust the white balance using an app on my phone.
image29884.jpg

UNFILTERED

image29885.jpg

FILTERED

They cost me a little over $20 Canadian.

Ordered them from the net Jackalope. A quick search will turn up a bunch and you might find something better than what I got. They also make expensive ones like the Method 7 glasses and others. Those ones i used for the comparison are called Lumii, but I bought two other pairs, both cheap brands, that are very similar.
Only thing is I don’t think the ones I bought have UV protection, and I wish they did- so keep that in mind. :thumb:

"what's wrong with my plant"

ITS FREAKING BLURPLE!!!!! THATS WHAT
:rofl: :rofl:thanks Chris! :rofl: Best laugh I’ve had in a while. I hate the blurples too... also becasue i find them actually painful to look at (I think others do too).

SO KUDOS for the moment of activism that drove you to post this thread - i only saw it because it’s on the most recent list of most popular topics (the 420 email)... hopefully that means everyone is reading it and the epidemic will diminish

I used to put the green sunglasses that came with my blurple light over my camera lens like what Weaselcracker describes he does for hPS - it works... SweetSue used to do that too ...

:thumb: REPS

It's an epidemic again of Blurple

Guess everyone is ready for Xmas and are dreaming of Pointsettias

I mean, can you really see a spot on that leaf under NEON RED LIGHTS

I need to invent a filter for my phone that blocks any blurple pictures or excessive blurpleness

Hmmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom