Just Say No To Blurple Pics

blurple on sale now,, black friday prices just in time for christmas,, yay,, more blurple,, blurple rocks rock

blurple on sale now,, black friday prices just in time for christmas,, yay,, more blurple,, blurple rocks rock

Saw Trump was starting a ban on all Blurple lights

It's really split the Senate, but the House is all for it

I set the white balance on my phone camera to the same color temperature as my lights, 3000k.. Pretty much perfect as far as the color representation that way. If I leave it on auto it comes out slightly yellow.
It's surprising how many phones have this setting, yet hardly anyone uses it (or even knows about it).

It's surprising how many phones have this setting, yet hardly anyone uses it (or even knows about it).
Yes indeed, it's somewhat hidden in the menu on some phones likely. I used to be quite into photography so knew about it from that life

Yeah blurple light is one thing that will get me to vacate a thread quickly.

For those of you who may be interested in fixing your blurple light photos, and have a dslr or photo editing software, we posted a tutorial in the advanced cannabis photography thread.

The 420 Fotographer Collective: Advanced Cannabis Photography

Essentially you can tell your camera that the light is purple and it can compensate for that. To a certain degree.

Here’s a shot with the quantum board on
23007EBA-13E7-40FD-A8FD-2A563CB8DD6D.jpeg
2D0D87CB-319B-417A-A76D-261C113FE030.jpeg
now here’s the same shot in normal lights
5168CE0E-E678-404B-A0B4-AB39BF34814A.jpeg
F58A5046-62FD-4898-A020-140B25CF0E1B.jpeg
over all natural lighting is best for Diagnosis purposes. Or just generally looking over the plant.

What strain is that, icemann? It grows very similar to the Critical plants I've grown. I haven't seen any other strain grow buds like that. Beautiful plant, mate!

What strain is that, icemann? It grows very similar to the Critical plants I've grown. I haven't seen any other strain grow buds like that. Beautiful plant, mate!
I was thinking the same... It's a beast.
:smokin:

Yeah blurple light is one thing that will get me to vacate a thread quickly.

For those of you who may be interested in fixing your blurple light photos, and have a dslr or photo editing software, we posted a tutorial in the advanced cannabis photography thread.

The 420 Fotographer Collective: Advanced Cannabis Photography

Essentially you can tell your camera that the light is purple and it can compensate for that. To a certain degree.
Thanks for the link, I had not seen that thread yet. :Namaste:

That’s Brooklyn sunrise from Seedsman

I mean... realllllllllllly

Can u see a yellow leaf with all that red from yer lights

Sure it looks ready to harvest, except Christmas isn't for 10 more months

Hi , I'm Chris, I'm an advocate for the NO MORE BLURPLE PICS Alliance

Remember, every vote counts

Can i vote multiple times!?

I’m literally about to unsub a couple of journals... maybe i should just drop a link to this thread... i get tired of asking...

Thanks for making me laugh about it Chris! :Namaste:
I'm inches away of not helping peeps who ask for help with blurple pics

I mean realllllllllllly

Uggggghhh

Like taking a pic of the mountain and asking does the deer look healthy???

What freaking deer...it's a mountain

Lol

NO MORE BLURPLE PICS

New member: "What's wrong with my plants!!!"

Chris: "Evidently,they hate blurple lights as much as I do!"

Gotta agree with you-I've always wondered how growers can detect problems with that godawful light.

New member: "What's wrong with my plants!!!"

Chris: "Evidently,they hate blurple lights as much as I do!"

Gotta agree with you-I've always wondered how growers can detect problems with that godawful light.

I mean u can't see anything in the pics
Do people not look at their pics before posting

Even wasted you still can only see red

Lol

Too funny, and I agree that blurple light pics suck. Luckily, my California 550's have a view mode, leaving only white lights on for desired amount of time.
I ended up doing a 4 board HLG 120 qb board like yours Chris for my 4x2 veg tent. They only had the 3000k left, so I got those with the QB18 red supplement board for later on. Holy hell, I think you could see that from space!

Back
Top Bottom