I definitely go nose blind. Some strains I cannot smell at all if I open a jar, while others tell me it smells great. I am always confused because I cant smell anything other than a light floral scent. I think between nose blindness and strain that is where you are at. Find something with diesel in it and it may do what you want in the smell department. Dynasty's gear also tends to produce some strong smelling plants and bud.
im starting to see that sometimes it doesnt matter if there all stincky amd smelly they can still be very tasty and stony when puffed!

I’m surprised peoples’ experiences with smells vary so widely. I think Yeti’s take that strain makes a big difference explains it to an extent. Better flower development as my skills have increased seems to largely contribute as well, in my case.

I generally get very strong smells from my plants. I’ve been leaving the tent door open to keep heat down and my wife has not been happy about how bad the house smells throughout lights on.

I’m surprised peoples’ experiences with smells vary so widely. I think Yeti’s take that strain makes a big difference explains it to an extent. Better flower development as my skills have increased seems to largely contribute as well, in my case.

I generally get very strong smells from my plants. I’ve been leaving the tent door open to keep heat down and my wife has not been happy about how bad the house smells throughout lights on.

I find that with a constant climate, the smells stay constant....and it's easy to go nose-blind. My garden smells very faintly of earth and sweetness....but if you touch or rub a plant....look out. You're gonna stink.

I find that with a constant climate, the smells stay constant....and it's easy to go nose-blind. My garden smells very faintly of earth and sweetness....but if you touch or rub a plant....look out. You're gonna stink.

That is kinda how mine is. There don't seem to be much smell till you start moving, defol or screw with the plants. Then they give off a little more aroma.

There is a lot of "plant" in that there tent...... all with very good color.

Like the training on the last one.....

Nice colas on the Kwazulu.

One thing you can notice looking at the root pics of the White Widow is the fuzz. The screaming white roots still have the fuzz on them that is wanted. The older roots get a brown tint to them along sides and at bottom. Plant did not sit in water at all. I am wondering the cause of them roots to loose the fuzz. I really think its a moisture thing.

I guess I am feeling somewhat left out. People talk of all these smells and how strong it is. If you don't stick your nose in the bud here you don't smell much. Then again I may have become accustom to the smell more. I am wondering if it is something I am doing that may be the cause.
I am right there with you.. one of the reasons I'm switching to hi brix. With Coco all the plants smell the same to me with low odor, but I do have a pretty terrible nose. I think they smell like diesel but wife says they smell like unscented soap :rofl:

that looks like it will work jm there are quite few growers doing this cant wait to here some of the reports of how good it is!

Ya, I am the original on that. I found the info and pointed @SweetSue to it. I read everything over on ICmag where it started. I knew if anyone had could find the good in it over here it was her. Fermentation has been here for thousands of years. I think the good of it has mostly been lost.

Keeping it organic is huge. Like this here. This is my Fermented Plant Juice. Its fermented cannabis leaves from defol during the grow. 1 week in the jar fermenting and you are good to go. I will soon be finding out how my gals like it. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom