Looks good what there is of it. I'm on the same page as you as far as autos go.

Ya, I know its not a SD grow.. Hehe

She weighed in at 228 grams wet going into bags. Thinking may get around 60-70 grams after dry. Really looking forward to see how much different the Blue Dream is then this. It looks like such a different plant.

The Kwazulu that is coming up is going to be fun. The Super Lemon Haze is doing great also. I just wish the nodes would start alternating so I can get some in the tent to sex them. The solo cups are going to 1 gallon containers this weekend.

The Super Lemon Haze is doing great also. I just wish the nodes would start alternating so I can get some in the tent to sex them. The solo cups are going to 1 gallon containers this weekend.

Just a heads up ... the SLH I ran never went alternate - stayed paired til chop. :cheesygrinsmiley: It made for really nice pompom nugs all up the stems. And mine was really fast, too! I think it only went a little over 100 days total.

I've really enjoyed growing those Dark Devils--the high is stellar. So are the aromas--in the kit, my favorite pheno produces a vibrant, dank fruit smell--like lime zest, grape soda, and strawberry candy. Yeah, she only yields 1-2 ozs, but they are very--very--tasty.

I ran a few Dark Devils when they were first out. i really liked them. The color, the smell, everything... other than yields. i am sure I could get more out of them now but with as many photos as I have around I just cant take up the space for smaller yields.

I have heard of them, I have not had any of their beans. They are quick fill in plants, which worked out well for me this time around. I plan to keep some auto beans around to throw in when I have room that needs filled.

I can send you a couple of links for banks to get them at. They are all supposed to be fairly quick, above average quality for autos and most are supposed to yield 3-5 oz per plant.

I am guessing the Dark Devils is a Mephisto strain? I think the HB soil will change a lot of things about plants. I know there are some that Doc even said don't do well in soil as they were more breed for hydro high salt growing.

The Dark Devil is from Sweet seeds I believe. It gets nice and colorful and is quite potent for an auto.

Looking good JM, I plan on doing an auto or two as a filler between the photos...especially the old strains...6 months is a long time. :laughtwo:

Did you get yourself a "Dank Fridge"? I think you will like it...especially when you open it in the AM!

Oh ya, picked one up. All I have read on it sounds like the way to go for air/fridge dried bud. I do have to figure a way to get the temp up on it a bit. On the warmest setting it is between 32-35F.

I ran a few Dark Devils when they were first out. i really liked them. The color, the smell, everything... other than yields. i am sure I could get more out of them now but with as many photos as I have around I just cant take up the space for smaller yields.

I can send you a couple of links for banks to get them at. They are all supposed to be fairly quick, above average quality for autos and most are supposed to yield 3-5 oz per plant.

The Dark Devil is from Sweet seeds I believe. It gets nice and colorful and is quite potent for an auto.

Sure PM me the links, in case its a bank I have not drooled over what they may have.

Here are today's pics.

IMG_20180202_155746.jpg
IMG_20180202_155755.jpg
IMG_20180202_155808.jpg

Oh ya, picked one up. All I have read on it sounds like the way to go for air/fridge dried bud. I do have to figure a way to get the temp up on it a bit. On the warmest setting it is between 32-35F.

If it has a top freezer, try turning it on if you have it off, I know when I turned my freezer off my fridge temps dropped, so I turned it back on. You want to be in the low 40 degree range without opening it but once or twice a day.

Congrats on the harvest. I have to try an auto at some point.

Big proponent of the low and slow here, can’t imagine doing it any other way.

Your defoliation looks on point to me.

Here are a couple of pics of her with just the flash from the phone. Also pics of the little guys up potted to the 1 gallons. I have to get after the larger veg plants and feed them a little more, they are growing so dam fast.

Also got a few gauges I placed all next to each other for a couple hours. Only the one is way different then the rest. There is no calibration on the cheap units.

IMG_20180202_190225.jpg
IMG_20180202_190251.jpg
IMG_20180202_190700.jpg
IMG_20180202_190949.jpg

If I could get autos to yield I would grow them. Aside from low yields and having to pay for seeds to keep running them, I enjoyed most of the ones I have grown.

You can get a little extra mileage with autos if you clone them after topping. I had good luck with a WW auto clone.

WTH... the app won't let me post a pic from my 420 photo folder?

Laptop to the rescue! The White Widow clone is in soil with Gold Leaf in the RDWC.
IMG_073044.JPG

You can get a little extra mileage with autos if you clone them after topping. I had good luck with a WW auto clone.

WTH... the app won't let me post a pic from my 420 photo folder?

I always figured by the time they rooted they would already be flowering and thus what you gained would be negligible. That is great you have made it work!

I always figured by the time they rooted they would already be flowering and thus what you gained would be negligible. That is great you have made it work!
When SD and I started growing we did everything people said you couldn't or shouldn't do with autos, and we both ended up with respectable yields. That being said, I'll never grow another auto. LOL.

When SD and I started growing we did everything people said you couldn't or shouldn't do with autos, and we both ended up with respectable yields. That being said, I'll never grow another auto. LOL.

The first run of autos I did i pulled 3-4 ounces off of every one. Even the one that turned out to be a photo strain :laughtwo: After that my yields went down considerably.

The first run of autos I did i pulled 3-4 ounces off of every one. Even the one that turned out to be a photo strain :laughtwo: After that my yields went down considerably.

Went changed to cause it?

I moved. After I moved and tried to get things dialed back in it took a while to get where I needed to be. I havent tried an auto since running in the kit. I have seen some people do well with them I just have no auto seeds and have been searching for keeps

That sluricane looks like fire.

Bunch of little things done today.

I ordered a "STC-1000" off flea bay to have much more control over temp in Dank Fridge. We should see how that pans out next week.

I gave all the veg plants a dose of RAW products to see if a little spoon feeding helps with the pale color. I think the Kwazulu is a hungry bugger.

Doing a little research on the MQTT thing for room monitoring. This may have to be broken out into its own journal build.

Back
Top Bottom