Kali grow

Re: LabRat420's little Kali grow.

Or possibly we'd STOP being such a nation of sick people if everyone started paying attention to exactly what they were putting into their bodies in various forms.

:amen:

I have to admit that I brain-washed both my sons back in the '80s.

I told them that if they got sucked into eating at McD's just for those goofy Star Wars figures or the McD's hockey cards they would be dead before they were 50.

Those freakin toys and hockey cards are worth my son's early deaths if I flogged them on EBay!

For crying out loud, I could be styling in a fancy grass shack on the beach in the Philippines with all sorts of great stuff going on for the pay out on those toys.

I can proudly state that I haven't eaten anything from McD's in over twenty years and I have not, nor will I ever purchase anything from Wall-Mart. StarBux isn't on my radar, nor is Taco Bell.

I smoke, things and I could be more physically active but I broke my back in '84 and I'll be 56 this October so I think that if I keep doing what I'm doing now I might just die the way the fortune teller told me I would thirty years ago.

"You will die at the age of 99. Shot by a jealous husband!" TRUTH! I swear!. Good thing the bugger is a lousy shot but Im not sure if I can keep ducking that hot lead for the next four decades! :rofl:

:peace:

We do what we must....you'll keep ducking!!:rofl::rofl:

Taco Bell's just scare me! So does Jack in the box. The one's here in town have roaches watching your every move. Out the door I go!:smokin:

We do what we must....you'll keep ducking!!:rofl::rofl:

Taco Bell's just scare me! So does Jack in the box. The one's here in town have roaches watching your every move. Out the door I go!:smokin:

Running BARE through the forest!
Dodging bullets . . . from tree to tree!

Running BARE through the jungle!
Running BARE whats they call me!

Talk about aging yourself eh!

No Taco Bell up here dude. Got a Dairy Queen (they should think about a new name), A&W and a KFC.

No Mickey Ds or Burger King and even AlZ Donair is closed down now dammit!

That's in the small city an hour north of me. Nothing here but the local pizza place and the hotel. I wouldn't stand a starving man to a meal in either one.

I think I'm still barred from the hotel. Seem to recall a rather heated discussion about what real Chinese food should taste like. If you like paper towels dipped in ketchup and rolled in fresh mouse turds for pizza then I've got the meal for you! :rofl:

Welcome to my world!

The cops are gone and I'm medicated now and some lousy pineapple chicken would go down pretty good with my last beer.

Don't worry they weren't towing me away. I hope they don't come back tho. The wife is freaked, girl slept through the whole thing and at least the cop didn't shoot my dog.

She kept flipping that little tab over her taser tho and that made me a bit nervous I must say.

I've decided to let the cards fall where they may and if they show up with a warrant tomorrow after my "friend" gets done ratting me out for things he has no knowledge of I guess I'll have to let them in when they ask this time. Right. Ask! lol

I sure wish this wasn't my last beer.

:passitleft::headbanger::nomo:

looks like that kush is doing ya quite well lol :blushsmile::smokin:

No shit my brudder from an other mudder!

Shit happens. Good to C'ya! :yahoo:

I can use all the friends I got right now and seeing you, OMM, TS, Butcher, lavender, Pit and a host of all the great folks I've met since I've been here is the best meds ever!

Even better than well-cured Kush my friend. :thumb:

No shit. I'm glad to C'ya.

I can use all the friends I got right now and seeing you, OMM, TS, Butcher, lavender, Pit and a host of all the great folks I've met since I've been here is the best meds ever!

man we've been friends since like day 1 bro, you're always hilarious, and ur a really cool and genuine person, the honor is mine :hug:

C'ya
Dro:hug:

I just got caught up...what you up to Labrat? You gonna get paid back by a "friend" for the kindness you showed him, by him being a rat....this world is in a sorry state.

I had no idea you had so repressive backwards ass country f^^ks up North. Guess I should of known...people are people.

Sorry for all the trauma my friend, I hope Johnny Law stays away, and you find some peace my friend.

You are good folk brother. You hang in there....:slide:.

L'Rat,
hey guy, i tried doing a one plant scrog the last few days, quit laughing, it is funny, but sick also....anyway, i think i may have killed it....will try to get the pics up later tonight, so if you get a chance later or tomorrow will you take a look and say a few hail M's for her....she looks sad....thanks, lavendar....didnt know how to anchor it or anything, so i followed directions as much as i could, and winged it from there....i think the winged it was where i went wrong...:Rasta:

Sounds like your havin a bit of a hard time mate. Too many fuckwits,too few bullets. Same old story.LOL Hope things work out OK and sending all my good vibes your way brother. Met some cool Canucks at Mardi Grass. We reckon they're Aussies with an American accent. Same laidback nature and healthy hatred for the USA.:rofl: You know i'm behind you 420% brother.:peace:

Just a quick hello folks. Hard to stay away. No LEO yet but my spidy sense is tingling real bad. I've been trying to get rid of that f*ckwit for years. I don't know if I'm on a waiting list for when the SWAT team is available or they checked me out and there is nothing but his BS to go on so they can't do anything about getting a warrant . . . yet.

The stress levels are dropping a bit and the girls are fine for now. I'm too paranoid to get back into it right now but I'm not giving up yet! :yahoo:

Cleaned up the 'puter so everything is on manual and privacy modes.

Man, I hate this shit!

C'ya all L8r.

Dear Friend! Things don't seem well with you! I am sending you ganja peace and quiet.
Decrim seems so close - i hope it's not like those desert mirages you kill yourself chasing.
Stay safe, old horse.

Dear Friend! Things don't seem well with you! I am sending you ganja peace and quiet.
Decrim seems so close - i hope it's not like those desert mirages you kill yourself chasing.
Stay safe, old horse.

Thanks Tiger. Decrim is slipping further away here in the Great White North. Our glorious right-wing evangelistic Prime Minister is going to try to lock up every little grower he can get. Mandatory minimum sentences, 3-strikes laws etc. It worked so well in the states that he figures we should try it here too. Even with all the sensational gang violence in some of our major cities our national crime rates are at a 30 year low. I guess he figures he better lock up us pot heads before we get violent. Prison is a good place to learn how to be peaceful I guess.

It's been a while so I'm handing out reps. You're first!

I just got caught up...what you up to Labrat? You gonna get paid back by a "friend" for the kindness you showed him, by him being a rat....this world is in a sorry state.

I had no idea you had so repressive backwards ass country f^^ks up North. Guess I should of known...people are people.

Sorry for all the trauma my friend, I hope Johnny Law stays away, and you find some peace my friend.

You are good folk brother. You hang in there....:slide:.

This guy is from back east in the maritimes. That's where all the banjo pickers come from in Canada.

Thanks for the good thoughts and +Reps to you too!

L'Rat,
hey guy, i tried doing a one plant scrog the last few days, quit laughing, it is funny, but sick also....anyway, i think i may have killed it....will try to get the pics up later tonight, so if you get a chance later or tomorrow will you take a look and say a few hail M's for her....she looks sad....thanks, lavendar....didnt know how to anchor it or anything, so i followed directions as much as i could, and winged it from there....i think the winged it was where i went wrong...:Rasta:

High Lavendar. This is my 1st ScroG and I'm wondering if I should keep tying them down all through the stretch phase and when to stop. They're about 16 days into flower and looking good.

I'm catching up on your garden right now and will say high over there when I'm done updating here.

C'ya L8r

Sounds like your havin a bit of a hard time mate. Too many fuckwits,too few bullets. Same old story.LOL Hope things work out OK and sending all my good vibes your way brother. Met some cool Canucks at Mardi Grass. We reckon they're Aussies with an American accent. Same laidback nature and healthy hatred for the USA.:rofl: You know i'm behind you 420% brother.:peace:

Generally, us Canucks are pretty good folk but we have our share of a-holes too. Just look at our Prime Minister! lol

I had a nice summer of love with an Aussie girl when I was 15. Her dad was an ambassador or something and they were here for 4 months. That accent still gets me going!

Thanks for your support man. It means a lot right now. :thumb:

+Reps in advance for your grow if I can't get by to catch up.

L8r

Well F**k It! If the man comes for me, so be it. I'm already sick of the paranoia and will forge ahead. I grabbed a couple of pix just before lights out this morning and thought Id post them.

The screen is full with branches over-lapping branches all over the place. About 16 days into flower and still stretching but the nodes are staying close together so it should have a great layer of buds. I plan on doing a nute change soon and that ought to get her really rocking! I never got any bloom enhancers yet and likely won't. With my cop problems looming I don't need the added paranoia of mail-order heat right now! lol

The ScroG isn't budding up as much as Baby Sally is in the organic dirt. Maybe it's magic dirt! If I can find my vial of pollen I'll likely dust all her lower buds in a couple of weeks. It's got to be around here somewhere.

ScroGMay1410_01.jpg

Baby Sally's Baby Buds
!

ScroGMay1410_02.jpg

I'm really hoping the girls make it to maturity. I'm looking forward to checking out the difference between the hydro and organic buds from the same plant!

One of my three seedlings is for sure a male so it's getting saved for pollen in case I never find that vial. I'll be so POed at myself if I've lost it. The LabRat's Lair is a real rat's nest and needs a good spring cleaning anyhow so this will get me off my lazy ass hunting that sucker down! :thumb:

T-t-t-t-That's all folks!

The scrog is looking excellent. Filled in perfectly. I usually see cool buds start to really show at about day 21-25.

I think you could likely trim some of those fan leaves. Any fan leaves above the screen that are even partially blocking a bud can come off. The ones that are as big as your hand almost certainly should come off.

:bravo:

I don't know how I missed those pics of the snow a the beginning of this journal - but they're cool too ;) That snow would make a GREAT reflector if you could put your plants somewhere where the temp would still be right! Like that window where you had them prolly !

:nicethread:

:rollit:

Well F**k It! If the man comes for me, so be it. I'm already sick of the paranoia and will forge ahead. I grabbed a couple of pix just before lights out this morning and thought Id post them.

The screen is full with branches over-lapping branches all over the place. About 16 days into flower and still stretching but the nodes are staying close together so it should have a great layer of buds. I plan on doing a nute change soon and that ought to get her really rocking! I never got any bloom enhancers yet and likely won't. With my cop problems looming I don't need the added paranoia of mail-order heat right now! lol

The ScroG isn't budding up as much as Baby Sally is in the organic dirt. Maybe it's magic dirt! If I can find my vial of pollen I'll likely dust all her lower buds in a couple of weeks. It's got to be around here somewhere.

ScroGMay1410_01.jpg

Baby Sally's Baby Buds
!

ScroGMay1410_02.jpg

I'm really hoping the girls make it to maturity. I'm looking forward to checking out the difference between the hydro and organic buds from the same plant!

One of my three seedlings is for sure a male so it's getting saved for pollen in case I never find that vial. I'll be so POed at myself if I've lost it. The LabRat's Lair is a real rat's nest and needs a good spring cleaning anyhow so this will get me off my lazy ass hunting that sucker down! :thumb:

T-t-t-t-That's all folks!

labrat, This is not good news !! I always thought Canada was more liberal than the usa !! I hope that snitch dont bring you down !! Damm !! Why would he do that ?? !! A f---ing snitch is a snitch, no matter where he's from !! he deserves a good dose of rat poison !! Even cops don't like snitches !!
How in hell did an evangalist get elected, in the 1st. place !! No matter how you try and do right, there's always some dickhead trying to run your life !! I'm praying to the ganga gods for your safety bro !!
:ganjamon:

L.R.
this is my first scrog also....and YOURS looks great....im a person who ties down stuff....soooo, i probably would, but mine has tie downs all over it...how long did it take you to get yours here? lookin' good....lavendar:bravo::bravo:

Just a quick hello folks. Hard to stay away. No LEO yet but my spidy sense is tingling real bad. I've been trying to get rid of that f*ckwit for years. I don't know if I'm on a waiting list for when the SWAT team is available or they checked me out and there is nothing but his BS to go on so they can't do anything about getting a warrant . . . yet.

The stress levels are dropping a bit and the girls are fine for now. I'm too paranoid to get back into it right now but I'm not giving up yet! :yahoo:

Cleaned up the 'puter so everything is on manual and privacy modes.

Man, I hate this shit!

C'ya all L8r.

Dang man, that sucks...hope nothing comes of it and you can finally get rid of that POS. Next time he shows up tell him to strip or GTFO...plain and simple. Sending many positive vibes your way!

Back
Top Bottom