KB Follows The Hi Brix Road In DBHBB

If you like sweet smelling indica - Check out Mandarin Zkittles.

I have a strain going now - Jellium from the same seed company that smells like cherry cotton candy. Plant not very big tho. Her sisters were all cookies smelling. Those are in the can and home run with my friends.
Is that ethos gear ? Was considering purchasing some of his beans then he came out with what seems like 100 new strains

Not necessarily looking for something sweet, blueberry is just nostalgic to me. I tend to lean towards the more skunk strains until I refine my cannabis pallet.

Yes Ethos - Jellium I think is In House - my bad.

I'm running Mandarin Zkittles and Mandarin Cookies R2 right now.

The Mandarin Cookies - seeds all popped in like 12 hours soaking in some water. Was fastest ever. I dropped one and lost it or I'd have 6 of 6 with first set of leaves.

Blueberry was the first plant I ever grew to harvest. Still have some in a can somewhere lol. We used to send to Cali for Blueberry, get a 1/4 # in the mail and think we were in heaven.

I think the old school BB was BB x Skunk of some sort. When I grew out the few bag seed we got it was definitely skunky.

The Mandarin Cookies - seeds all popped in like 12 hours soaking in some water. Was fastest ever. I dropped one and lost it or I'd have 6 of 6 with first set of leaves.

Blueberry was the first plant I ever grew to harvest. Still have some in a can somewhere lol. We used to send to Cali for Blueberry, get a 1/4 # in the mail and think we were in heaven.

I think the old school BB was BB x Skunk of some sort. When I grew out the few bag seed we got it was definitely skunky.

Ever grown any Dominion seed gear? Been considering buy some of those beans because he seems like a solid dude from what I've heard on podcast.

Alrighty, got a few pics of the BB and a weight of the ole gal. Looks like I will get 7 zips + 6 from the bcp not a bad total from my 2x4. Here's some shots of the biggest BB next to a bottle of trans

And a photo of the BCP next to the BB

As usual docs gear is so dang easy and makes growing quality bud obtainable for dummies like me. Cheerz y'all :lot-o-toke:

Solid nugs - congrats on your harvest.

6 to 8 zips per plant in doing VERY well.

:passitleft:

I've never herd of Dominion - I don't get out much either! lol
Well, check out this strain 6 mil it's what I've been considering grabbing. Trying not to get involved in hype but he was breeder of the year on shn so gotta be doing something right.

Yeah got lots of gear from SHN - most of my stash. They got a b-line to my pay check. ffs lol

Did you watch the youtube interview on DG? Dude Grows actually has some decent interviews.

In sight full, 420 fer sure.

I've only grown the seedsman version twice, still pretty new to growing and due to space limitations can only grow 2-3 plants at a time.

I have like 50 other beans I need to run so probably should stop wishing for the holy Grail :meditate:so far mine from Phoenix has the stink and seems to be a keeper.... wish I was smart enough to have set up to take a clone. Damn first timers! Congrats on the harvest brother great work

Yeah got lots of gear from SHN - most of my stash. They got a b-line to my pay check. ffs lol

Did you watch the youtube interview on DG? Dude Grows actually has some decent interviews.

In sight full, 420 fer sure.
I listened to it on an app, one of the first ones I checked out. Those guys seem pretty cool, would be interested in going to the dgc cup if I lived anywhere close.

Hey KB Blueberry looks a treat! I like that DG podcast, they get me through half an hour on the treadmill hehe.
I successfully took a clone from my Dutch Passion blueberry, but I scrapped it because I’m not completely wanting to commit the space to the plant. No real scent right now other than planty

Col thing about clones is if it aint a keeper its an easy toss.
Yea that’s the lesson I’ve learned, if you like to take cuts take them in veg if you think there might be any chance for a second run hehe. Easy to throw it away, but revegging a cut is a bigger time investment.
Hope things are well in your world

Back
Top Bottom