KB Follows The Hi Brix Road In DBHBB

Remember Dan Fouts ...and his aerial circus...with Charlie Joiner? San Diego Chargers....what a pass game they had...untouchable....can't think of their other receiver ...maybe Winslow...dunno.....ya...i know...this is some old stuff...from the 70's....sorry all you younguns!
Joyner, Jefferson, Chandler, and Winslow along with Chuck Muncie at RB (when he wasn't doing coke)

Update time.

Went ahead and chopped the bcp a day short of 65 for flowering. Not too happy with the structure of the plant, stems weren't strong enough to support the buds and ended up being a floppy mess. Tons of lower popcorn stuff that will get throwing into the magic butter machine. Looks like I will get 6 zips from it. Smoke is a body relaxing high but doesn't seem to last very long and not super potent.

I still have the Blueberry in the tent going strong. Not really showing any signs of fading and the hairs are finally turning brown and looking like they are recede, but still plenty of white hairs.

Cheerz

Boy, the BCP buds look great though! :rollit:

full

Agree with Gray! She's beautiful! I'm sure the high will get better with the cure! Mine was just like yours, a floppy mess, not,always a bad thing, shows how dense the nugs are. 6 zips, not too shabby!

Congrats on the harvest!

:passitleft:
Probably would be a good day time smoke :passitleft:

Do you guys notice a change in the smell of your plant according to which drench you recently used? I know the Instructions say GI will make it sweeter but I think I've actually been noticing it more when I check the smells of my flower.

Do you guys notice a change in the smell of your plant according to which drench you recently used? I know the Instructions say GI will make it sweeter but I think I've actually been noticing it more when I check the smells of my flower.
I haven't really noticed but my next feeding is a GI so I will do a smell test before and the next morning

Start off with a shot of the bcp tops. Smells great very dank with a hint of sweetness.

Looking at the BB trichs could go another week what y'all think? Still drinking and some white hairs.

Damn KB, you’re getting really good with pics!! Of course it’s gonna be hard to take bad pics of that BB and that produce... they both look really awesome. Wish I was there to try some!

I’m no expert, but I’d say a week or two on the bb is probably about right... great work! You’re doing pretty damn good with this kit!!

Damn KB, you’re getting really good with pics!! Of course it’s gonna be hard to take bad pics of that BB and that produce... they both look really awesome. Wish I was there to try some!

I’m no expert, but I’d say a week or two on the bb is probably about right... great work! You’re doing pretty damn good with this kit!!
That's what I was thinking. Fed GI drench yesterday and was thinking "to chop or not to chop". Bcp has been bagged up for a few days to cure and I'm liking it more and more. When I open the bag it stinks up the room and getting better each day.

Going to wait another week and check the BB again as you can see in the trich shots it's pretty damn sticky, cheerz. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom