KB Follows The Hi Brix Road In DBHBB

Mornin Killer....Merry Christmas bud! Well now,...i have been looking for another one of those 'clip on' lil fans but i want it to oscillate. Havent been able to find a small oscillating one. Can u please shoot me the exact location on Zon so i can persue it.
Thanks man!

Hey Duggan not sure if your still interested in a small clip on Oscillating fan as I’m catching up on the Brix Journals.

I haven’t seen the one KB has here the Vivosun but happy they make it. And $25 is a good price.

The fan I use is 8inch diameter and is Secret Jardin Brand. It’s called the monkey fan. I really like it. Quality seems very good. It has two speed settings and it is quite strong for its small size. Comes with two mounting clips for different diameter tent poles.

I get mine at my local grow shop in South Mississauga. $40 each no tax. Not sure if any better deals can be found either online or at local stores. Will buy more of these in time. Just one is enough to circulate air over and under my canopy in a full 3x3

Hey Duggan not sure if your still interested in a small clip on Oscillating fan as I’m catching up on the Brix Journals.

I haven’t seen the one KB has here the Vivosun but happy they make it. And $25 is a good price.

The fan I use is 8inch diameter and is Secret Jardin Brand. It’s called the monkey fan. I really like it. Quality seems very good. It has two speed settings and it is quite strong for its small size. Comes with two mounting clips for different diameter tent poles.

I get mine at my local grow shop in South Mississauga. $40 each no tax. Not sure if any better deals can be found either online or at local stores. Will buy more of these in time. Just one is enough to circulate air over and under my canopy in a full 3x3

I also noticed the type of pole attachment they have and was curious about the pole Dia so that helps alot
Thanks

I also noticed the type of pole attachment they have and was curious about the pole Dia so that helps alot
Thanks

Most welcome Gazoo, and KB your plants look awesome. Nice work bro. All caught up from Xmas now.

I gotta get a USB microscope soon. My little 60x loupe works well for me but not to take pics or share with anyone else.

I use iPhone tho so a little hesitant to buy stuff I want it to work with iPhone.

Haha my fantasy kicker was Cody Parkey this season. I guess the Bears will be looking for a new kicker next year.

Cheers guys.

Most welcome Gazoo, and KB your plants look awesome. Nice work bro. All caught up from Xmas now.

I gotta get a USB microscope soon. My little 60x loupe works well for me but not to take pics or share with anyone else.

I use iPhone tho so a little hesitant to buy stuff I want it to work with iPhone.

Haha my fantasy kicker was Cody Parkey this season. I guess the Bears will be looking for a new kicker next year.

Cheers guys.
Just be careful when buying a scope, most online are specific for Android

Well, thank you very much for looking into that Ken....I did find a 9inch fan on flea bay for 26 bones....got it already. seems ok but haven't set it up yet so..It came with a pedistel or a clip on...whatever ya need...Thanks again Ken.....:high-five:

Just be careful when buying a scope, most online are specific for Android

That’s it, I’ve made that mistake before lol. KB your using vero cobs for this grow ?

The buds on your girls look great.
Well, thank you very much for looking into that Ken....I did find a 9inch fan on flea bay for 26 bones....got it already. seems ok but haven't set it up yet so..It came with a pedistel or a clip on...whatever ya need...Thanks again Ken.....:high-five:

Np and haha I didn’t realize I wasn’t fully caught up. Hope the 9inch works out for ya. :smokin::passitleft::ganjamon:

That’s it, I’ve made that mistake before lol. KB your using vero cobs for this grow ?

The buds on your girls look great.

Np and haha I didn’t realize I wasn’t fully caught up. Hope the 9inch works out for ya. :smokin::passitleft::ganjamon:
Yup still rocking the veros, don't like how my lights are hanging gonna switch it up next grow maybe add 2 Samsung strips in there as well.

Hey Brownie...very cool your an old timer Eagles fan...if you were ...back in the day when i was a die hard Steelers fan , i remember a fantastic kicker the Eagles had...used to kick 50 yrd. field goals, 'barefoot'...Who was that guy? Can't remember. Cheers eh.
Tony Franklin

Guess I could have kept reading before i answered....didn't realize I was so far behind there.

Eagles had a good run. Just felt the momentum shift against the saints and there was no coming back.

Foles has had a good couple runs at the end of the last two seasons but I still don't buy he's better than Wentz. Wentz isn't even fully recovered from his knee injury from last year, before he got hurt again this year. Not at all happy with the teams in the NFC. Hated the Cowgirls, the Ain'ts, and despise Cali teams. Was hoping the Eagles would pull it out.

Was happy to see KC win, and I knew the Pats would win. Was feeling good about KC beating the pats until I saw the weather forcast for KC. Seems like its almost a home game for the Pats. :hmmmm: Please no more Patriots (just don't tell Ms Stank I said that)

Life is tough when you are a dolphins fan.....believe we are the only team without a head coach. Yeah we are a top notch organization for sure.

Guess I could have kept reading before i answered....didn't realize I was so far behind there.

Eagles had a good run. Just felt the momentum shift against the saints and there was no coming back.

Foles has had a good couple runs at the end of the last two seasons but I still don't buy he's better than Wentz. Wentz isn't even fully recovered from his knee injury from last year, before he got hurt again this year. Not at all happy with the teams in the NFC. Hated the Cowgirls, the Ain'ts, and despise Cali teams. Was hoping the Eagles would pull it out.

Was happy to see KC win, and I knew the Pats would win. Was feeling good about KC beating the pats until I saw the weather forcast for KC. Seems like its almost a home game for the Pats. :hmmmm: Please no more Patriots (just don't tell Ms Stank I said that)

Life is tough when you are a dolphins fan.....believe we are the only team without a head coach. Yeah we are a top notch organization for sure.
Some teams are just destined for mediocrity and dolphins is one of those teams lol. So damn tired of the Patriots and at this point can only pull for the saints.

Friggin sucks that I have watch the cowboys get embarrassed in the playoffs every year on my birthday lol. But we won a game so I guess Jason Garrett will be here another 5 years yay....

Hey Killer, evenin man! Is she still drinking...are most pistils receded back to calyx....any amber heads yet.....Go ahead , and give her a Drench of GI. She still looks very healthy...so.
Yup, was going to mention still drinking heavily and the hairs haven't receded into calyx. Milky heads on the lowers. I wanted to ask do you remember how long you let your bcp flower.

I realize I'm being an eager beaver and the plant isn't near done but grow bigger damnit! Haha

That being the case u can figure on another two weeks.. at least....prolly more like 3.
Im not sure how long.....for my bcp....can check
Word brother I figured few more weeks only at day 60 now :'(.

I tried to look at your journal and see how long it ran but don't think you put days just let them finish on their own.

Back
Top Bottom